Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? (43819 Views)

This Photo Of 2face, Kanu Nwankwo And Okocha Is Everything / Checkout This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / 10 “OMG I Wanna Marry” Pictures Of 2face And Annie Idibia Together (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by OLAplusONE(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wetin come be my own? Mtchwwwwww
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by ApostlePeter(m): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
2face,y are u setting ur soul on fire?
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by folabayo1(f): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
2face my former crush grin kiss
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by trendiitee(f): 9:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
naijaboiy:
Abeg who get Iphone6 pin mouth charger
grin you re not serious ooo grin grin
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by eminent007(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

I get, come Sambisa Forest come collect am.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by daramz1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Does he have exsust frm his rare head cos I can see smoke frm the. Lols.....

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by ilovecritics(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
phrancez:
Make I buy space in case

NIQCUR, U GOT MY SURNAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Explain a little how u got 'Onyenekwe!! angry
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by uzolexis(f): 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
not even 1 strand of hair for my dearest 2baba's head....choi cry cry cry
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by daramz1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
I guess am now your present crush......lols
folabayo1:
2face my former crush grin kiss
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by MrCork: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Creative photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi shared the pic of 2Baba enjoying himself on instagram....

https://instagram.com/p/zbxW96RH6k/

angry
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by trak25(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Like some one who is learning how to smoke
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by daxon001(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis is JOEL jo.don't u see his forhead and ogo lipsrsealed
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wait first make I

Book

Small

Piece

Of

Land!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
this should be Airforce1
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by TITOBIGZ(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin
naijaboiy:
I get,u go buy. >:
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Bleszin(f): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
D love i have 4 2face will never die...Even annie no love you reach me...
I mean it o...
One Love

1 Like

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
2baba the area fada!! I remain loyal! cool
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by omenka(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op says "what is wrong with this picture", and the super mod says "rare picture of tuface enjoying life". Na wa oo. Wey the life wen him dey "chop"?? Abi na henny wey you fit buy for 6k na him be "enjoying life" tin for the mod??

By the way, that's a promotional picture for Henessy. I think Wizkid should be around the corner.

Oya see me enjoying life with a Henny VSOP in a high end club. How you like me now? grin

Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by xreal: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Looks more like an advertisement to me.

I guess he is now Hennessy 's Ambassador.

Thumbs up.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by kedukc(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
undecidedThe smoke is 'shopped...
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by RichieBanks(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
diluminati:
this abraham, father of all nations
grin
diluminati:
this abraham, father of all nations
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by donhils: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Creative photographer, Kelechi Amadi-Obi shared the pic of 2Baba enjoying himself on instagram....

https://instagram.com/p/zbxW96RH6k/
Drinking Kai kai and smoking Cigarette and U call it enjoyment? U really need to redefine what U call enjoyment b4 it's too late.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by ohizzy(m): 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
LITE UP DEM CIGARS.HOPE ITS CUBAN SHA?
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by Ryabcool(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is obviously a professional photograph. You seem to have forgotten that 2baba was vontracteds with Wizkid for the Henny brand. 2baba is just promoting the brand here.
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by balash(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Smh

All of una just dey shout nice picture, at this stage in life of the kind enjoyment wey this guy don enjoy for hin life, he still dey take RAW hennesy with tobacco, when he suppose dey take wine wey go help clean his heart and una just dey shout nice, wey dem suppose dey correct am. Now them go start shout say them need money for kidney transplant now.

I love 2face he is my man and I no wish any bad thing for him bbut RAW hennesy with tobacco for a father of small kids...

I rest my case
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by lanrei(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bleszin:
D love i have 4 2face will never die...Even annie no love you reach me...
I mean it o...
One Love

and I just fall in love with you... you re a sabi girl.. one love!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by phransix147(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Etumgbe:
Dat Hennessey dey remind me of his GRA Ikeja club "RUMOURS"

U don enter the one 4 Festac? Dem go deliver the Hennessey 4 u like cannery wey dey cage!
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by zonax(m): 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
This photo was taken for Hennessey artistry
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by zonax(m): 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
balash:
Smh

All of una just dey shout nice picture, at this stage in life of the kind enjoyment wey this guy don enjoy for hin life, he still dey take RAW hennesy with tobacco, when he suppose dey take wine wey go help clean his heart and una just dey shout nice, wey dem suppose dey correct am. Now them go start shout say them need money for kidney transplant now.

I love 2face he is my man and I no wish any bad thing for him bbut RAW hennesy with tobacco for a father of small kids...

I rest my case
Bro he took the picture to do an advert for Hennessey so that's why he has no diluent and the tobacco to make it appear rich before the targeted audience that it is meant for (they won't appreciate if he was taking it with say nut/grape (for example).
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by naijaboiy: 11:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
trendiitee:
grin you re not serious ooo grin grin
You get?sad
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by afeez5808(m): 11:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Space
B
O
O
K
E
D

Cool pics tho
Re: What's Wrong With This Picture Of 2face? by simdam500(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Love that life kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Poses With His Children To Celebrate Father's Day / Davido Reacts As Court Nullifies His Uncle, Adeleke's Nomination / Munachi Abii & Singer Tekno Strike A Pose (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.