Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Now You Don't Have An Excuse; Win 10,000USD To Start That Your Business Idea! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Now You Don't Have An Excuse; Win 10,000USD To Start That Your Business Idea! (552 Views)

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke / How I Made Upto 10,000usd In 2months Flipping Domain And Websites / Now Is The Time To Start That Business Idea In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Now You Don't Have An Excuse; Win 10,000USD To Start That Your Business Idea! by blazeeee: 8:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Get the winning tips here!
You can be among the 1,000 people that will win 10,000USD each in the Tony Elumelu entrepreneurship foundation (http://www.tonyelumelufoundation.org/teep/), your chances of winning is very high if you follow the right step. It is very simple:

Step 1. Get your preliminary business plan ready.

Step 2. Use it to fill out the 87 questionnaire registration form with the right narratives.

Step 3. Fill form before the 1st of March 2014 because that is when it ends.

And if you don't have a preliminary business plan to fill the form well enough to stand a chance, don't worry! I am offering to fill the form for just 5 aspiring entrepreneurs at just N12,000 at a discount of 40% because I normally charge N20,000 as you are going to get a preliminary business plan. I am an expert in this field, I have done for an applicant who won 3 million naira in the Diamond Bank Building Entrepreneur Today
3 ( http:///pNQRY8) other applicants that got in the entrepreneurship program.

Add me on bbm: 7FFB0C54 for reference. I can only take 4 people due to the time limit of the program closure. You have just 5 days left to grab this opportunity, so now you can never say money is the reason you haven't started that business of yours.
Deji
Bbm: 7FFB0C54

(1) (Reply)

A Bar For Sale/lease / Certificate Of Occupancy: Why Has Fashola Refused To Sign C Of O In 4 Years / Online True Money Making Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.