Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke (31277 Views)

You Will Remain Poor Forever If You Continue Doing These 8 Things / Try This Method And You Will Never Remain Broke! / Why You Have No Excuse To Be Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
Being broke is not your fault. It happens to everyone at one point or the other. But to remain broke? Now that is your fault. It is wrong to continue to blame anybody or a system for your financial fortune.

There are so many opportunities around that it is totally illogical for anyone to remain broke. There are countless possibilities that stare at us today. And as I have often say, the way to end the cycle of being broke is not just to work hard at your regular job but to have your own personal business. Your job may earn you a living but true wealth comes from owning your own business. And the business prospects of our day exceed what is obtainable at any other time. Even our parents never had it easy.

There are three basic excuses why people refuse to start their own business:

No capital: Of course, this is the foremost reason. It is a reasonable excuse considering how difficult it is to get along. It can be painful that after brainstorming to come up with business ideas, there is money to execute it. But this reason is logical only up to a certain point. There are people that have started businesses with no money of their own. Better still, there are businesses you can do right now that do not require capital but can fetch you money to start other businesses. They exist!

Unfavorable business climate: This is one of the reasons that were given on a thread few days ago about why some phones are cheaper in Kenya than Nigeria. And it is a valid point too. Nigeria’s environment makes it difficult for businesses to thrive. International studies and even African businessmen like Strive Masiyiwa have also asserted that Nigeria is not too favorable for businesses.

No business idea: Have you seen some people that actually have the capital but do not know what businesses to go into? Though this category is very rare, they never the less exist. And business idea does not just mean a random idea, I refer to ideas that can generate returns.

This is why having an internet business is the key. It eliminates the first two problems. If you have an internet business:

• You don’t have to worry about capital. Most genuine businesses require almost no financial input from you. Internet businesses these days will generate money for you even if you don’t invest capital in them. All they require is your time.

• You don’t have to worry about unfavorable business climate. Nigeria’s business climate does not have its tentacles extended to the online world. Here, there is no need for inventory, no tax, no need for staff, no need to bribe officials and the likes. All you need is your laptop, your two hands and your data subscription.

• You don’t have to worry about having a business location. You don’t need an office either. All you need, you most likely have: your own apartment. You can work from the comfort of your home.

Three most lucrative internet businesses in Nigeria now

By ‘most lucrative businesses’, I mean businesses you can start right away with almost nothing from the comfort of your home with potential of fetching you handsome profits.

Work on Kindle (Publishing): Amazon’s kindle desktop publishing is one of the most lucrative. If you have the ability to write, why not make money from it? With kindle, you can publish your books for free and enjoy patronage from all around the world. You don’t need to pay to register neither are there subscription fees. It’s free. Better still, you can write at your convenience and keep earning royalty for life!

Work on Fiverr (Freelancing): Yes, the freelance business is still making more Nigerians richer! Fiverr is a profitable platform because you stand a chance to work there. Contrary to what you think, Fiverr is not only about writing. If you can edit videos, audios, do photoshop, or you are tech savvy, it means you are a potential hot cake on Fiverr. Equally, if you can write articles and other kinds of writing, you should give this a thought. Any ability you have will find its market on Fiverr.

Work on Clickbank (Affiliate Marketing): This is my speciality. You can engage in Affiliate marketing by simply promoting the products of companies. How do you get your money? The companies will pay you a commission when anyone makes a purchase through the unique link you will be given. If you have two hours a day and an internet connection, you are good to go. Unlike the other two options above, you don’t need any special ability to work here. In other words, anybody can engage in affiliate marketing. Once you learn the ropes, you will start making money from the marketing.

Once again, I repeat; being broke is not bad, but remaining broke is definitely bad. There is no excuse to be. This is why any sensible Nigerian will embrace these opportunities and exploit them. And the good thing about them is that you can start any of these businesses right away.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
.See What Some Of Those That Have Learn About My Affiliate Marketing Strategies Are Saying

leppyj:
Just got the affliiate jagaban pack,from importexpert (a man with heart of gold). Importexpert is trusted and tested since the days of mini importation till now. I know he will not dissapoint as usual.

MasterRahl:
I have bought the e-book and I must say it is quite revealing. It was delivered straight to my e-mail in PDF immediately I paid for it. I shaall start practicing what I've read in it this year. Procrastination is the thief of time.
By the way, I'll contact you if I have any challenge. Good work ImportExpert. cool

echobazz:
Jagaban I really admire your e-book,The cost of acquiring the e-book is no where near the content in it.Thanks for your support.

IsaacBuchi:

A lot of people dont appreciate when they are given gold. Some people are narrow minded...some refuse to think out-of-the-box. This guy has released in his ebook all you need to use your brain. I was shocked at the powerful content of the ebook. Every Nigerian deserves to read that gaddamn book. That book has the power to take half of Nigeria's population out of poverty.

This guyz ebook is a gold for Nigerians, I can testify to it- I bought the book. His ebook kept me glued in a chair for over an hour in a stretch- I was reading non-stop...amazed at how someone in Nigeria can release such a powerful idea that alot of people want to hide (and know only themselves).

This guyz ebook saves you years of trial an error. He takes you right past through to the main things. With his ebook, I dont see what should stop anybody ever again in Nigeria from doing and succeeding in online business. He has done the thinking for you, he has done the errors for you.

This guy is a blessing from heaven...this guy is gold...this guy is more of what Nigerians need...this guy is more than a master....this guy has love in his heart (through love indeed....i can vouch for this guy, over and over and over again.)

So please dont come hear to make comment and say "he is selling books of 3000naira". How much did you expect the book to be before. The book is worth over 50,000naira. If he tells you to pay 50k, can you pay it? How much is Facebook advert? $5 (what will Zuckberg do with $5?).

You should understand that he has created something of value out of a loving heart, he definitly should get some credit or reward. He is simply making money from doing what he loves. So why the side talk?

He is simply practicing what he preach- he is making money online. Something you can not do, something you dont know how to do...and he is willing to teach you for just 3000naira and you are complaining and thinking he wants to extort from you- because he ask you to pay him what he rightly deserves (absolutely crazy kind of thinking). But you will still be the same person to go to Night Clubs and spend 20,000naira in one night (invest in the right things). Some people just sit and watch success pass them by and later the begin to wonder why they are poor.

Please, I have said enough. If you are not interested in online means of earning a living, please, and please do not discourage others from taking a right step.

No hard feelings...just trying to correct you.

wonderiyke:
I have equally gotten mine. I got it within 1hr of completing the instructions in the sale site & contacting the Jagaban on phone. The book is quite revealing. I'm doing my best to comprehend. I wish the Jagaban could also do a video that can still be affordable for us.

wonderiyke:

Wow! I'm really blown away by your passion to see people succeed. Thanks bro and may your light burn even brighter this 2017. Happy new year.

You Can See My Secret Strategies At www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by itiswellandwell: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nice one.

Are you a student? The link below might be of interest to you. check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/3657298/low-start-up-capital-business
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by importexpert(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
itiswellandwell:
Nice one

thanks bro.
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by TopsyKrete: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
You don mean it?

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by whitering: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
well done
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by josephine123: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by DesChyko: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Archived..
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Okay
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by mrmrmister: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Your ebook doesn't contain enough information.
It's quite shallow.

And how do your threads make front page?
Is this some form of advertisement technique?

Seun, you would do well to review (promotional) threads which are being pushed to the homepage, many users myself included, trust such threads that make frontpage.
Don't breach that trust.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by hardeycute(m): 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
so you now pay to have your post on FP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by ProfEinstein: 10:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wonderful trash embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Presh900(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
It's quite shallow.

Seun, you would do well to review (promotional) threads which are being pushed to the homepage, many users myself included, trust such threads that make frontpage.
Don't breach that trust.
I think they are being paid for this honestly . They just keep pushing his trash to FP

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Atiku2019: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
E-Book on how to make cash or become a successful businessman? grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by konfused: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
you guys always claim to be making millions in a month, but would always want to collect as small as 2500 from other poor guys for ebooks.

I know nothing is free and to make money is not easy, but claiming to make such huge sum of money in a matter of weeks but still eyeing 2500 from others smacks of ehmmm.....cant find d right word sha.

It's all good, everything na hustle.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by BiafraIShere(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
It's quite shallow.

Don't breach that trust.
Nna biko make una free this guy abeg, ejoor kilode? Regardless of his aims or intentions, the thread is still informative lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by texazzpete(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
The mods moved someone's marketing post to FP?

@Seun this has your blessing?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
Op is high on SK.. Trash write up, Motivational speakers and ebook sellers are suddenly going broke simply because of fraudulent posts like this all in an effort to sell some shitty ebook. You adopt a formula that works in developed countries where the government is sane, and expect us to apply it in a zoo called Nigeria where the government will rub you off your little capital. The only way you make that 250k monthly is the 2500 you collect from your fraudulent copy and paste ebook. Op no make me curse you o.. Cause it will affect your generation.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Gluthatione: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2017
This guy again! there is no doubt that this guy is paying Seun for his post to be making the front page.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by DonX001: 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2017
mrmrmister:
It's quite shallow.

Don't breach that trust.

I absolutely concur.
Its actually becoming too much and becoming annoying.
His threads are just one big advert billboard for his ebooks, with very little real information except adverts, and yet they are always making front page.
Seun needs to do something about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by DonX001: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
konfused:
you guys always claim to be making millions in a month,

>>>..…..but would always want to collect as small as 2500 from other poor guys for ebooks.

That's where their real millions come from nau!
Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
is the ebook tht bad
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Student125(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
hire me for graphics related jobs
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by donprinyo(m): 11:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sweet Talk hustlers.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by donprinyo(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
Words without action.

1 Like

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by getencored(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
We really have smart ppl here.....OP change strategy, it's getting too much.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by franzis(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
FUNNY HOW SOME PEOPLE WILL COME HERE AND SPILL TRASH THAT YOU DONT NEED CAPITAL FOR BUSINESS START UP, EVEN THE SO CALLED MOST INTERNET BUSINESS YOU CLAIMING YOU DONT NEED CAPITAL. INTERNET DATA , MODEM , LAPTOP , MOBILE PHONE Na FREE OF CHARGE ABI

29 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
You are just marketing your product with an old strategy.
Mtcheeew

It's been almost a decade i got fed up with this antic.
You are behind the curve man.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
CAPITAL IS THE MAIN THING BRO
Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Iamlordgee(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
K

2 Likes

Re: Why You Have No Excuse To Remain Broke by Lanretoye(m): 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
the title for this thread is "BOOK FOR SALE"...btw op y are you still broke since u have all what it takes?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! / Dangote Withdraws Suit Against Autumn Spikes, American Mistress / Sea Horse Lubricant Industry Ltd To Be Commissioned Next Month By Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.