Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Missjenna - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Missjenna (2103 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
JohnPortar:
cry I appreciate your comment and I wasn't expecting you to be single. But I believe we can start off as friends... I am a very shy person and the number of comments on this thread is already scaring me away

Don't be scared. We are here to give you support. See, we even helped to ask her to say something grin

1 Like

Re: Missjenna by akinsadeez(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
I salute your courage sha. better luck next time.

1 Like

Re: Missjenna by ArchEnemy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
This turn-down is epic. Wish the same had happened in the first two I had seen earlier. This yeye thread wouldn't av followed up.

Oh well, guy, go buy selotape glue ur shattered heart.
no Ma'am. He could only ve a gotten a yes or a no.

Aggravating d issue wont help.

We all will hear no at some points in our lives

1 Like

Re: Missjenna by ronald4lif(m): 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
This turn-down is epic. Wish the same had happened in the first two I had seen earlier. This yeye thread wouldn't av followed up.

Oh well, guy, go buy selotape glue ur shattered heart.

I don't think it's a turn down, sorry. She only attested to the fact that she's in a relationship which I find plausible and diplomatic. And her response is also mature and she equally appreciates the bobo's efforts. Abeg no spoil guy man show jare angry
Re: Missjenna by ArchEnemy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
JohnPortar:
cry I appreciate your comment and I wasn't expecting you to be single. But I believe we can start off as friends... I am a very shy person and the number of comments on this thread is already scaring me away
dont be scared, you ve overcome your greatest fear already.
Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Romance section. . .

How long will you all keep being fooled by the same person? How long?

Johnporter is Missjenna alias missclassy alias seriousbabe alice spicelady alias daveguy50 alias smartshadow..

Getting too old for this _shit

2 Likes

Re: Missjenna by Twaci(f): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

I don't think it's a turn down, sorry. She only attested to the fact that she's in a relationship which I find plausible and diplomatic. And her response is also mature and she equally appreciates the bobo's efforts. Abeg no spoil guy man show jare angry
Lotta english buh I get the point.

@Op no vex. No buy selotape. Leave am like that. grin
Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
JohnPortar:
Missjenna, You don't know me but I have been a secret admirer. I just love intelligent ladies and u've never disappointed me.

I know girls hardly respond to such threads but u have to come here please. My heart bleeds for u

I may not be good in the game of wooing but I believe a girl of your class won't have a problem teaching me.

All I need for a start now is your BBM pin. You can also add me on 25D33720

To the guys, don't ask me to send PM, cos I believe this is more effective.

Looking forward to your reply which I trust will be positive.

Future Mrs. Portar ( Our Children will be Smart and Beautiful)
Secret admirer of a moniker that registered 2 days ago? You are just a jobless fool. Keep deceiving your fellow nitwits.

I blame the mods for being so fvcking lackadaisical!

4 Likes

Re: Missjenna by ronald4lif(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Twaci:
Lotta english buh I get the point.

@Op no vex. No buy selotape. Leave am like that. grin

Great! grin

1 Like

Re: Missjenna by Pr0ton: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Enegod:
did she just turn him down? shocked shocked

Hahaha. Na so we see ham Bro.
Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin you know can't do without me tongue, so if you leave nairaland, you will still come back for me. tongue

Haha...Yeah, right. I'll come back for some Nneka123, just because she has a unique persona which I kinda like, and she's 'almost as good-looking as I am' tongue, and because she's smart and has a way of throwing one off balance with her quips. Nah, I don't think I'd want to stay away. I'd be back. In a jiffy. tongue
A PM is brewing. Be prepared, Nneka. Shalom! grin
Re: Missjenna by Nicklaus(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nneka123:
lol. it's really a nice blog for a starter, unlike others i have seen. Bright and colorful, don't worry i will comment one day, and you will definitely get to where linda is today smiley
WTH !
Re: Missjenna by falconey(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
She write like a dude
Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Orisirisi nai full here.. Just laughing.. Missjenny over to u. i know u are reading this comment but u will be laughin whereeva u are.
Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Great! grin

My guy
Re: Missjenna by Baddestguyp(m): 10:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Blackett:
Romance section. . .

How long will you all keep being fooled by the same person? How long?

Johnporter is Missjenna alias missclassy alias seriousbabe alice spicelady alias daveguy50 alias smartshadow..

Getting too old for this _shit
true true. I just saw she registered 2 days ago. guy u sabi jare
Re: Missjenna by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tandullceblog:

Don't be scared. We are here to give you support. See, we even helped to ask her to say something grin

Babe, No give am false hope.. chai ladies eh
Re: Missjenna by ronald4lif(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
wristwatch:

My guy

Brother mi, how far
Re: Missjenna by JohnPortar: 9:59am On Feb 27, 2015
Blackett:
Secret admirer of a moniker that registered 2 days ago? You are just a jobless fool. Keep deceiving your fellow nitwits.

I blame the mods for being so fvcking lackadaisical!
why are u so pained? Go get a life bro and stop picking on people online
Re: Missjenna by Desteenee(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
My client (JOHNPORTAR) will never give up on missJenna, never!.We shall appeal. She shall be meeting us in court soon! Haba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking For New Friends / For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d / Usa , Virgina , 16 , White , Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.