Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... (2974 Views)

Guaranty Trust Assurance Calling / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw / 2016 Leadway Assurance Company Limited Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by nurexfutmx(m): 9:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

Who else got this?

In response to your application for the post of Marketing Executive in Leadway Ass.c.Ltd, you are hereby invited for an interview on Friday 29th of february by 9:00am prompt at 24, campbell stret, marina, 4th floor, knight building. Come with your original credentials. Ogunjimi Adenike.

Who knows how the interview is like and if it's a nice place to work?

Thank you, expecting your reply...
Re: Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by Giannakopoulos(f): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Leadway is a good Insurance firm. But I hope you clearly understand the roles/responsibilities of the position you applied for & you are ready for it.
Re: Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by Teagirl(f): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
I de laugh you,,you will sure get the job and you will run in few months to come,,
Re: Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by nurexfutmx(m): 11:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Teagirl:
I de laugh you,,you will sure get the job and you will run in few months to come,,

Run? Hmmm....pls, shed more light on that! Have u worked there before or you know someone who has and do you have any idea how there pay is like?

1 Like

Re: Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by nurexfutmx(m): 11:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Giannakopoulos:
Leadway is a good Insurance firm. But I hope you clearly understand the roles/responsibilities of the position you applied for & you are ready for it.

Well, i don't have any knowledge of insurance...still contemplating wether to go or not cos of the role. I dont like marketing job but if the pay is ok, i can give it a try tho.
Re: Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by tunnydee: 8:34am On Oct 22, 2016
hello guys
please i need your help on verifying if this call for job interview is real or a scam and on how the interview is like based on any relevant experience.
here is d message i got;
You have been shortlisted for an interview with LEADWAY ASSURANCE CO. LTD@No.24 Campbell street(KNIGHT FRANK BUILDING 4th floor) opposite federal fire service station, Lagos Island(CMS) Date: 25TH OCTOBER, 2016 Time:10am prompt. For more info. Contact Michael 080-3421-2958, Email:m-udoariri@leadway.com.
that's it
pls i need your advisory comments.
thank you in anticipation
Re: Leadway Assurance Calling For Interview!!!... by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
tunnydee:
hello guys
please i need your help on verifying if this call for job interview is real or a scam and on how the interview is like based on any relevant experience.
here is d message i got;
You have been shortlisted for an interview with LEADWAY ASSURANCE CO. LTD@No.24 Campbell street(KNIGHT FRANK BUILDING 4th floor) opposite federal fire service station, Lagos Island(CMS) Date: 25TH OCTOBER, 2016 Time:10am prompt. For more info. Contact Michael 080-3421-2958, Email:m-udoariri@leadway.com.
that's it
pls i need your advisory comments.
thank you in anticipation

Bro. Is not a scam, even the mail clearly show is not.

The interview location is very close to my house, but am currently not in Lagos.

Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa University , Ile Ife Recruits / New Job Openings At Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES) / Jigawa State University Recruiting Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.