Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Oil And Gas Section Needed On Nairaland - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Oil And Gas Section Needed On Nairaland (1044 Views)

Help Needed On Facebook Ads / Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oil And Gas Section Needed On Nairaland by dipenergy(m): 12:42am On Feb 24, 2015
OIL AND GAS SECTION ON NAIRALAND will is highly needed on nairaland.
It provide a platform for interactions for those in one form of oil and gas business
It will provide a basis for knowledge about the oil industry.
It will also be a section for posting job vacancies mainly from the oil and gas
It will also help us to quickly identity various opportunities in the oil and gas sector.
Thank you MR Seun.
Re: Oil And Gas Section Needed On Nairaland by Emmysteve(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Are you into Oil and gas business? I would like to learn pls
Re: Oil And Gas Section Needed On Nairaland by dipenergy(m): 5:50am On Mar 05, 2015
Emmysteve:
Are you into Oil and gas business? I would like to learn pls
you will be learning a lot in the coming days just hang on and keep following.
For now I am a bit busy.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale Fairly Used Flexograph Industrial Printing Machine,@ #6m Asking / How Do You Consolidate Goods Bought From Aliexpress.com / Cost Of SGS Testing And Certification Of Agro Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.