Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use (808 Views)

Usd Available For Sale @n505..bank To Bank Only / Export Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Urgent Advice Needed On The Most Suitable Bank To Use by heykims(m): 9:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Hello nairalanders, I just need your advice on the most reliable banks to operate in Nigeria.
My present bank has been frustrating me over the months alerting me of erratic and unreasonable deductions from my account. I just got a text from them yesterday alerting me of a 215naira debit from my account, they called it card enhancement, similar amount deducted last month too.
I don't want to mention the name of the bank but it shares a name with the Yoruba version of the name of the city Lagos.
I want u guys to advice my on the best suitable banks in town with the following qualities:
Guaranteed financial security
No erratic nd unreasonable deductions from customers' account
Good internet banking.
Moreso, I'm landing a job in few weeks time that will fetch a 6-digit monthly income God willing and I don't want a bank that will mess with my money. Also, should i open this new account before I get the job or I can wait till after I've started the job, this is my first job.
Thanks
Mod, I beg u please let this make front page because I want a wide range of contributions to select from. Many others will also learn from this.

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Quality Solid Minerals / Oil & Gas: Uniform Rules And Practice For Intermediaries / Please Who Can Get A Phone For Me From USA Down To Nigeria - Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.