Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,407 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! (798 Views)

. / The Spirit Of Diotrephes. / Help!!! Am Possesed With The Spirit Of Nairabet!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by solarview(m): 1:12am On Feb 24, 2015
On a search to unrivaled the above topic...pls come with me gently. grin

1) It is a very familiar spirit.
2) it makes you to take some monikers you would never had thought of. imagine ....vision2050, sugarburns, solarview, etc funniest of all is that you won't even know if it your next door neighbor is on the same thread with you.
3) You would renew your data plan 5 days to it's expiration. lipsrsealed
4) ........
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by solarview(m): 1:19am On Feb 24, 2015
You will keep refreshing your page ...for new updates grin
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by menix(m): 1:45am On Feb 24, 2015
The spirit tough wella..
U re always charging ur phone especially if its a BB
It empowers the feeble.
It possesses one wiv spirit of insult
Its an addict
Possesses u wiv mad spirit of laughing alone
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by solarview(m): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2015
menix:
The spirit tough wella..
U re always charging ur phone especially if its a BB
It empowers the feeble.
It possesses one wiv spirit of insult
Its an addict
Possesses u wiv mad spirit of laughing alone
Honestly you got me laughing...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by solarview(m): 2:04am On Feb 24, 2015
@some threads some people are ready to pull their shirt and ...show some muscles. e.g grin

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by Trypa(f): 4:42am On Feb 24, 2015
solarview:
@some threads some people are ready to pull their shirt and ...show some muscles. e.g grin

Mostly on political section when u aren't support his party, he will b like oya bounce, sai buahari, gej cm 2088 lolzZz they go wan beat u
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by solarview(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Trypa:

Mostly on political section when u aren't support his party, he will b like oya bounce, sai buahari, gej cm 2088 lolzZz they go wan beat u

The kind mood mods puts when moderating that thread...is like....I'm watching you if you fight I will flog you cool cool
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by Trypa(f): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2015
solarview:

The kind mood mods puts when moderating that thread...is like....I'm watching you if you fight I will flog you cool cool

LolzZz say na flog, it's I will ban u forever
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by Caseless: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
1.It makes you to hate the MODs, especially when they ban and prevent you from nairalanding with your popular moniker.
2. It makes u feel you are on the real streets of Nigeria.
3. When you read a post by posters with (f) in front of their monicker, you check their profile to see their picture.
...that's the spirit of nairaland...
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Caseless:
1.It makes you to hate the MODs, especially when they ban and prevent you from nairalanding with your popular moniker.
2. It makes u feel you are on the real streets of Nigeria.
3. When you read a post by posters with (f) in front of their monicker, you check their profile to see their picture.
...that's the spirit of nairaland...
Re: The Spirit Of Nairaland!!! by stuff46(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
just came to feel guilt

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Left Me / What In The World Is This? Pics / Nairalanders Need To Be More Sensible. Most Of Us Lack Etiquette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.