Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable (3362 Views)

Mentally Unstable Woman Gives Birth To A Bouncing Baby Girl In Rivers. Photos / How A Man Helped A Mentally Unstable Woman Roaming The Streets Of Abuja. PICS / Mentally Unstable Couple Spotted In Abia - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by oilyngbati(m): 2:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Nigeria: '21 Million Nigerians Have Psychiatric Disorder'

With the population of persons in Nigeria who needs psychiatric attention, it is worrisome that the country has a few neuropsychiatric hospitals and trained psychiatrists. The Medical Director, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital (FNH),Yaba, Lagos, Dr. Rahman Lawal in this interview with Martins Ifijeh talked about the need for state governments to set up neuropsychiatric hospitals in their various states, among other related issues

http://allafrica.com/stories/201502191101.html

2 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by ellechrystal(f): 2:25am On Feb 24, 2015
oilyngbati:
With the population of persons in Nigeria who needs psychiatric attention, it is worrisome that the country has a few neuropsychiatric hospitals and trained psychiatrists. The Medical Director, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital (FNH),Yaba, Lagos, Dr. Rahman Lawal in this interview with Martins Ifijeh talked about the need for state governments to set up neuropsychiatric hospitals in their various states, among other related issues
Op u need psychiatric attention most.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by temitemi1(m): 2:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Op, I know ur type!

2 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Caseless: 2:40am On Feb 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

he's in psychiatric already.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Caseless: 2:42am On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Op, I know ur type!
egbon robot, for the first time , you signature 'GEJ till 2019' is missing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Reminez(m): 2:42am On Feb 24, 2015
Another ARO patient on the loose. You SCU_M of the earth from the crime infested, gully ravaged,red mudded land of the rising poverty.I know you are one of the schizophrenic destitutes dumped at upper Iweka the other day. Bloody smelly akpu eating Y.IBOLA cheesy tongue cool

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Bekwarra(m): 2:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Product of a village gang r.ape

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by MayorofLagos(m): 4:00am On Feb 24, 2015
This op should go and read research papers on the correlation between music, dance and well being.

I am yet to see any tribe in whole of Africa who loves music and dance and merriment as Yorubas do.

Insanity is brought about by psychological instability arising from emotional, mental or physical trauma. No one in Nigeria has suffered as much trauma as the Ibos. Ibos are highly mentally unstable and is why they are considered high risks to put in positions of trust or leadership.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by richardohiemi: 4:05am On Feb 24, 2015
I think I agree with this thread oo..a Yoruba man will be making a call in his own house across the road...sitted in his parlour and you miles away would be hearing every nitty gritty as if him dey shout am for your ear! ...na beginning of psychosis now and to him he's just speaking normally!! Egbadunmi..

16 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by praxisnetworks: 5:02am On Feb 24, 2015
U don ever see igbo man make call before wether rich/poor.........

richardohiemi:
I think I agree with this thread oo..a Yoruba man will be making a call in his own house across the road...sitted in his parlour and you miles away would be hearing every nitty gritty as if him dey shout am for your ear! ...na beginning of psychosis now and to him he's just speaking normally!! Egbadunmi..

5 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by clevvermind(m): 5:08am On Feb 24, 2015
op, go and take your drugs now cos your case is getting worse.
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by knightsTempler: 5:44am On Feb 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:
This op should go and read research papers on the correlation between music, dance and well being.

I am yet to see any tribe in whole of Africa who loves music and dance and merriment as Yorubas do.

Insanity is brought about by psychological instability arising from emotional, mental or physical trauma. No one in Nigeria has suffered as much trauma as the Ibos. Ibos are highly mentally unstable and is why they are considered high risks to put in positions of trust or leadership.

You and the op are one of a kind.

You both need to go get some therapy, trust me it will help.

4 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by StealthyMe(m): 5:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Op,i would count you amongst the 21 million Nigerians but even that might be disregard for them undecided
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by ope2711(m): 5:47am On Feb 24, 2015
My friend @op, how your papa health be? E pain me when I hear say He don enter market oh! And that of your elder brother sef don start again. Oh my God! What a pity! I'll call you later sha.

3 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by alienvirus: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2015
And 100% of Ibos are daft.

6 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by TI1919(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Is this a new thing...
Every human have some level of mental instability in them not just Yoruba. Only God can bring you out of it. am sure yours is very high for throwing stone to the south west leaving the north and the rest to feel better.

1 Like

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by stinggy(m): 6:20am On Feb 24, 2015
And you guys are getting yourselves worked up on a post by yaba leftist undecided grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't see the reason why someone will sell his ancestral land to host a birthday party if not mental instability.

I don't see the reason while someone will sell his car to do naming ceremony only to come to church in less than a month asking for donations that he has accommodation problems.

MayorofLagos:

6 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Aegon(m): 6:29am On Feb 24, 2015
ellechrystal:

you can say that again

1 Like

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:31am On Feb 24, 2015
This is what happens when psychiatric hospitals have internet rooms

2 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Aegon(m): 6:33am On Feb 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Here's another psychiatric patient apart from the op. Psychiatric disorders know no gender or race they just happen especially to this pseudointellectual with a smartphone and a data plan.
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by goldfish80(m): 7:28am On Feb 24, 2015
No wonder they said an average Yoruba man will prefer to put his head out of the car window to shout than use his car horn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by wakaman: 7:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Goldfish - fish brain
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
BuddahMonk:
I don't see the reason why someone will sell his ancestral land to host a birthday party if not mental instability.

I don't see the reason while someone will sell his car to do naming ceremony only to come to church in less than a month asking for donations that he has accommodation problems.

You mean your uncle did all that? grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by dridowu: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
oilyngbati:

1 Like

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by ShakurM(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose and Doyin Okupe comes to mind!
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Pheals(f): 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Your parent need to dump u in "aro @abeokuta" baboon gorila,chimpazi,monkey,
Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
i am an igbo guy, but op, can you pls show me where yoruba is mentioned in that post? by the way, why are this fools attacking igbo people? did the op tell you guys that he is an igbo guy or is it only igbo tribe that is in nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: 21% Of Yoruba-Nigerians Are Mentally unstable by Reptyle(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
Can someone please tell me why this thread has not been deleted and the OP banned??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wate- On / Why Do People Always Spit When They Perceive Unpleasant Odour/odor ? / Food Poision Acid Reflux Disease (gerd)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.