Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,195 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

Collection Of E-passport Challenge!!! I Lost The Ref No Given To Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Collection Of E-passport Challenge!!! I Lost The Ref No Given To Me (723 Views)

Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview / What Does It Take To Carry Out Change Of Name In Nigeria's E-passport? / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Collection Of E-passport Challenge!!! I Lost The Ref No Given To Me by femicensus: 6:49am On Feb 24, 2015
I have applied for re-issue of my E-passport since last year August 2014 and I was eventually call up for data capture on 19th of February, 2015. After, data capture, the officer in charge handed over to me written figures on a sheet of paper and I was told to come back on the following Monday for my Passport collection.

In summary, getting to passport office on Monday for collection, I was told to provide a written figures in order for them to give the e-passport, I was unable to provide the numbers and I was told the new is ready but without that numbers I would not be able to collect it.

Can someone help out in the house, I am a little bit confused because of the time frame on what to do
Re: Collection Of E-passport Challenge!!! I Lost The Ref No Given To Me by femicensus: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
elari:

Ow! U mean your enrollment number? Which state state exactly. Though I can only help if it was at NIS headquarters, Abuja
@elari

It is in Abuja.

Immediately, after the captured of data, the officer write some numbers on a paper and he handed it over (it should be enrolment).

I would be happy if u can bail out......
Re: Collection Of E-passport Challenge!!! I Lost The Ref No Given To Me by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
femicensus:
I have applied for re-issue of my E-passport since last year August 2014 and I was eventually call up for data capture on 19th of February, 2015. After, data capture, the officer in charge handed over to me written figures on a sheet of paper and I was told to come back on the following Monday for my Passport collection.

In summary, getting to passport office on Monday for collection, I was told to provide a written figures in order for them to give the e-passport, I was unable to provide the numbers and I was told the new is ready but without that numbers I would not be able to collect it.

Can someone help out in the house, I am a little bit confused because of the time frame on what to do

How can anybody here help you? Why not ask the immigration officer you met about the possible solution?

Nobody here can help you, these people asking you to contact them are only after your money.

Go back the immigration officer and ask for help, they know how to go about it.
Re: Collection Of E-passport Challenge!!! I Lost The Ref No Given To Me by femicensus: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thanks everybody

(1) (Reply)

How NOT To Behave In 15 Countries Around The World / • • •10 Hardcore Tips For Frequent Travelers• • • / List Of Countries With Most Number Of Language Spoken(nigeria Is Still A Learner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.