Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview (3385 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice / US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 11:42pm On May 11, 2017
Please I need Help and to know what is going on I was given a contact sheet after I attended my reaffirm immigrant visa case for second interview, the lady consular asked me so many questions she told me she didn't care about my evidence after push them back to me and she asked me a lots of questions and she had problem with me on a particular question when did I propose to my wife also my wife is older than me at the end she gave me a contact sheet to fill and send back to them which I filled sent back that very day it 9 days away from 60 days I haven't heard anything from them no body was contacted among the list I provided. No body has visited my working place or home. I'm very worried my wife wrote them twice as the petitioner they kept telling her I'm undergoing administrative processing. It's frustrating and don't know the thought is killing me every day checking my email every day no contact no phone call from US embassy. Please I need help what do I do ? Daniel
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 3:44am On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:
Please I need Help and to know what is going on I was given a contact sheet after I attended my reaffirm immigrant visa case for second interview, the lady consular asked me so many questions she told me she didn't care about my evidence after push them back to me and she asked me a lots of questions and she had problem with me on a particular question when did I propose to my wife also my wife is older than me at the end she gave me a contact sheet to fill and send back to them which I filled sent back that very day it 9 days away from 60 days I haven't heard anything from them no body was contacted among the list I provided. No body has visited my working place or home. I'm very worried my wife wrote them twice as the petitioner they kept telling her I'm undergoing administrative processing. It's frustrating and don't know the thought is killing me every day checking my email every day no contact no phone call from US embassy. Please I need help what do I do ? Daniel

As long as your marriage is legit, there's nothing to worry about.

They will contact you as soon as they are done. You can also check your case status at www.ceac.state.gov.

Cheers man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 10:12am On May 12, 2017
Badgers14:

As long as your marriage is legit, there's nothing to worry about.

They will contact you as soon as they are done. You can also check your case status at www.ceac.state.gov.

Cheers man

thanks very much badgers14. I track my case on that website it's always showing READY. that what it has be showing ever since my case was reopen for second interview. Last updated was April 25, 2017 I noticed they updated my case 4 times now since after My interview march 21, 2017 I don't even know what going on and how long this will take I have been waiting for this visa a long time my wife filed since June 25, 2013 till now. First time interview my case was sent back to USCIS to review and it took almost 2 years and 8 months before my case was reaffirmed with so much evidence we provided after a long time waiting it was sent to lagos to process the visa. It took them 5 months to give me second interview on march 21, 2017 after the interview Now I'm given contact sheet and placed on administrative processing. I feel so bad and waited all this years my wife is frustrated I'm frustrated by this long wait and review upon review. My marriage is legit the only thing is there is a huge age different despite the age different I have been with my wife since 2010 7 years now. I have traveled to 12 Europe countries between June 2016 last year Till now. I'm not sure the consular even went through my passport to see my schengen visas and travel history's.

Do you know anyone who is recently on administrative processing and how long they took to get off this AP?
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by ladylco: 12:58pm On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:

thanks very much badgers14. I track my case on that website it's always showing READY. that what it has be showing ever since my case was reopen for second interview. Last updated was April 25, 2017 I noticed they updated my case 4 times now since after My interview march 21, 2017 I don't even know what going on and how long this will take I have been waiting for this visa a long time my wife filed since June 25, 2013 till now. First time interview my case was sent back to USCIS to review and it took almost 2 years and 8 months before my case was reaffirmed with so much evidence we provided after a long time waiting it was sent to lagos to process the visa. It took them 5 months to give me second interview on march 21, 2017 after the interview Now I'm given contact sheet and placed on administrative processing. I feel so bad and waited all this years my wife is frustrated I'm frustrated by this long wait and review upon review. My marriage is legit the only thing is there is a huge age different despite the age different I have been with my wife since 2010 7 years now. I have traveled to 12 Europe countries between June 2016 last year Till now. I'm not sure the consular even went through my passport to see my schengen visas and travel history's.

Do you know anyone who is recently on administrative processing and how long they took to get off this AP?

I feel your pain bras, being separated from your wife for this long!

Don't worry, it will end in praise Amen.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 3:17pm On May 12, 2017
ladylco:

I feel your pain bras, being separated from your wife for this long!

Don't worry, it will end in praise Amen.

Thanks a bunch @ladylco I'm praying to God to perfect everything for me one can not be 100% correct we are humans even if I make some mistake in one or two answer among many questions I was asked. Only God can do what no man can do he has brought me this far this is the confident I have in him my trust is in God surely it will end in praise God will be glorify.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 3:29pm On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:

I feel your pain man. I have been there and i survived it, mine took 6 months tho.

I know someone that his took 1 week. So it depends on what they are looking at.

But relax they will contact you when they are done.

I wasn't too worried because my marriage was bonafide, i didn't have to worry about a thing. I was not even sure they contacted anyone on the contact list because none of them told me. So they might be looking at different things.

Also send an email to lagosIV@ state.gov and ask them for an update.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 4:26pm On May 12, 2017
Badgers14:

I feel your pain man. I have been there and i survived it, mine took 6 months tho.

I know someone that his took 1 week. So it depends on what they are looking at.

But relax they will contact you when they are done.

I wasn't too worried because my marriage was bonafide, i didn't have to worry about a thing. I was not even sure they contacted anyone on the contact list because none of them told me. So they might be looking at different things.

Also send an email to lagosIV@ state.gov and ask them for an update.

@Badgers14 thanks man for the encouragement my only worry is my wife frustration been a long time coming. I have done my best I leave the rest to God I pray it come sooner.... mine I don't know what they are looking for no one has be contacted no home visit or work! after they contacted u did they conduct another interview again or they just asked you to submit your passport ?
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 4:53pm On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:

@Badgers14 thanks man for the encouragement my only worry is my wife frustration been a long time coming. I have done my best I leave the rest to God I pray it come sooner.... mine I don't know what they are looking for no one has be contacted no home visit or work! after they contacted u did they conduct another interview again or they just asked you to submit your passport ?

I was actually the petitioner.

After their review they called my wife for another interview.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 5:07pm On May 12, 2017
Badgers14:

I was actually the petitioner.

After their review they called my wife for another interview.

@badgers14 was it the first interview they gave ur wife the contact sheet and placed her on AP then invited her for second interview?
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by mankind9(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2017
man they are doing a lot of investigation....if the foundation of your relationship with the woman is legit you be got no problem but if the foundation is based on scam ahahahh dem go put you on a long thing...They will talk your wife tire so tey she go talk everything about your relationship and how it starts. Jess dey pray God go surprise you.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 5:15pm On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:

@badgers14 was it the first interview they gave ur wife the contact sheet and placed her on AP then invited her for second interview?

Yes, after the first interview, they gave her the contact sheet. After 6 months, they called her back for the second interview.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 6:24pm On May 12, 2017
mankind9:
man they are doing a lot of investigation....if the foundation of your relationship with the woman is legit you be got no problem but if the foundation is based on scam ahahahh dem go put you on a long thing...They will talk your wife tire so tey she go talk everything about your relationship and how it starts. Jess dey pray God go surprise you.

@mankind9 firstly when my wife filled June 25, 2013 after a long time USCIS approved process then got to NVC they gave me first interview on September 11, 2014, then I was refused and sent back my case to the usa to USCIS after about 1 year and 4 months USCIS sent my wife intent to revoke letter and she was giving a chance to respond with evidence of our marriage and to answer about 9 questions. Which she did on her response letter back to them talk about our relationship and answer those questions and also wrote her own opinion on the consular refusing me base on he felt our marriage was not bonafide, she submitted prove of marriage and evidence then after 10 months the case was reaffirmed by USCIS and sent back to lagos for visa processing, and it took about 5 months again for me to get second interview march 21, 2017 then this lady fire me with lots of questions I didn't even imagine I was gonna face such plenty questions again been that my wife has answered it all and provided enough evidence and USCIS reaffirmed the case because of those good evidence but to my greatest surprise this consular lady told me she don't care about my evidence and asked me so much questions at that point she was pushing them back to me and many was falling on the ground and I was distracted actually her strategy right there I lost focus trying to gather those evidence picking them from the ground. So she then had issue wit me on proposal questions and said there are discrepancy in my words and the petitioner. Then she gave me the contact sheet and said she placing me on review ask me to fill and submit that sheet which I did, My wife followed up this process on this case all this years. She have visited Nigeria three times its almost 5 years of our marriage. I married her Legit and I have been with her 7 years now since 2010. No relationship or marriage is perfect but we are good and she is frustrated waiting to be with me.

The consular was really not Libra with me she having problem with our age different also. So I don't know what she looking for now.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 6:26pm On May 12, 2017
Badgers14:

Yes, after the first interview, they gave her the contact sheet. After 6 months, they called her back for the second interview.

I pray God help me in this and quicken it for me it really frustrating how my case has gone all this years. I have had enough patient many people won't have such patient even some people if their the one who have schengen visa they will just forget this usa wahala but never did still on it going to Europe and coming back.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 7:14pm On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:

I pray God help me in this and quicken it for me it really frustrating how my case has gone all this years. I have had enough patient many people won't have such patient even some people if their the one who have schengen visa they will just forget this usa wahala but never did still on it going to Europe and coming back.

It's all good my man.

Have you tried emailing LagosIV@ state.gov for an update?
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 7:32pm On May 12, 2017
Badgers14:

It's all good my man.

Have you tried emailing LagosIV@ state.gov for an update?

@badgers14. I'm waiting till Friday next week 19th it will be 60 days then I will email lagos for update. My wife emailed them twice last month they told her my case is currently undergoing administrative processing that they will contact beneficiary when it completed. The same answer they gave her twice.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 7:47pm On May 12, 2017
doriakhi:

@badgers14. I'm waiting till Friday next week 19th it will be 60 days then I will email lagos for update. My wife emailed them twice last month they told her my case is currently undergoing administrative processing that they will contact beneficiary when it completed. The same answer they gave her twice.

Ok.. I feel your pain tho.

It's all good.
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 12:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Badgers14:

Ok.. I feel your pain tho.

It's all good.
@badgers14 I have gotten my visa after 60 days I emailed and Few days they invited me for another interview this time they will be interviewing both me and my wife together the same time. I got 65 questions to answer correctly matching with my wife same answers on her own 65 questions it was tough but God showed me mercy and his grace make it possible for me I thank you all for the advise

1 Like

Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2017
mankind9:
. @Mankind9 I have gotten my visa after 60 days I emailed and Few days they invited me for another interview this time they will be interviewing both me and my wife together the same time. I got 65 questions to answer correctly matching with my wife same answers on her own 65 questions it was tough but God showed me mercy and his grace make it possible for me I thank you all for the advise

1 Like

Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by Badgers14: 10:32am On Jun 13, 2017
doriakhi:
@badgers14 I have gotten my visa after 60 days I emailed and Few days they invited me for another interview this time they will be interviewing both me and my wife together the same time. I got 65 questions to answer correctly matching with my wife same answers on her own 65 questions it was tough but God showed me mercy and his grace make it possible for me I thank you all for the advise

I told ya!!

Happy for you .

Cheers!!!
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by stacyadams: 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin grin 65 questions...mehn those guys dey para
doriakhi:
. @Mankind9 I have gotten my visa after 60 days I emailed and Few days they invited me for another interview this time they will be interviewing both me and my wife together the same time. I got 65 questions to answer correctly matching with my wife same answers on her own 65 questions it was tough but God showed me mercy and his grace make it possible for me I thank you all for the advise
Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by doriakhi: 2:34am On Jun 17, 2017
Badgers14:

I told ya!!

Happy for you .

Cheers!!!
it's has been a long journey so far bro I thank God he alone made it possible it was a tough journey but he showed me his mercy and grace. Send me ur contact info pls

1 Like

Re: Contact sheet was given to me in US embassy my reaffirm case second interview by ladylco: 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
doriakhi:

Thanks a bunch @ladylco I'm praying to God to perfect everything for me one can not be 100% correct we are humans even if I make some mistake in one or two answer among many questions I was asked. Only God can do what no man can do he has brought me this far this is the confident I have in him my trust is in God surely it will end in praise God will be glorify.

Hello,

How did this go?

(1) (Reply)

Cambodia? ? ? / With 5m Savings Which Country Is Easiest I Can Move To / If You Have Been Granted A 6 Months Uk Visa, Is 2 Years Visa Easier To Collect!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.