Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (56996 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by bakila: 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Afford no hotel room?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by romzyxy(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.

Imagine placing her self on the sales rack @can you afford a girl like me?
Only classless girls say that shii

some girls sha datx y dey v low iQ. smiley
Kachisbarbie:
See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.

Imagine placing her self on the sales rack @[b]can you afford a girl like me?

Only classless girls say that shii

[color=grey][font=georgia] some girls sha.....datx y dey v low iQ. gud 4 dem.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by bettercreature(m): 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Wouldve fucck this babe if I were to be wizkid then put her arse on Internet
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Ashawos.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Shiifi(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
sai buhari
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by romzyxy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mekymuo:
Their problem... BTW, I will take skales' girl over WizKid's...

lolz@ ur signature. xo hilarious!
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by anwo247: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Afford what? Sagged breast?

Please wait, let me ask google....
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by kandiikane(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Had to check her on instagram. Very pretty girl, not surprised many of the nl females are bashing her, they are easily affordable. tongue
the guys definitely cannot afford her. cheesy

She probably didn't mean afford her as in her wares but maybe he cannot afford her as a person, maybe she is priceless. Blah!
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by stnice: 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
two of una no serious.... we dey fight bh una dey dr fight una sefs #rubbish
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by deebrain(m): 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is it not to sleep with her, take her shopping, take her to dinner and outings? What else but her body?

So annoying some ladies are yet to understand that your value is not how much is spent on you being a liability, but being an asset.

Even through their statements, you know the character status of a lady.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Godson201333(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
gaburiel:
Even though I hardly know who Scales is, but I am sure Whizkid can afford X 2 of both the girl and Scales joined together and he will still have change

dont mind them...
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by kandiikane(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
deebrain:
Is it not to sleep with her, take her shopping, take her to dinner and outings? What else but her body?

So annoying some ladies are yet to understand that your value is not how much is spent on you being a liability, but being an asset.

Even through their statements, you know the character status of a lady.
You imply that she is a liability yet your first statement was to take her shopping etc.

You need to start using your brain, you are all birds of the same feathers. Your worth is to shop, buy and take her out and her worth is to accept, take and eat. If your mindset in getting a woman is like that, you will only attract women who love men like you to buy, shop and take them out. That is the only way to prove your love for them.

your statement is no different to complaining that your friend only stays your friend if you help them out but you initially started the circle and still continue the circle because you have nothing else to offer other than helping them out. You can't even offer an interesting conversation or a sociable moment for both of you, just the times when he will say "oga, I need you to go buy me Okra from the market." That is Your day to day life with him, nothing more. With out that okra, you won't have a "friendship".

3 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by deebrain(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
kandiikane:

You imply that she is a liability yet your first statement was to take her shopping etc.

You need to start using your brain, you are all birds of the same feathers. Your worth is to shop, buy and take her out and her worth is to accept, take and eat. If your mindset in getting a woman is like that, you will only attract women who love men like you to buy, shop and take them out. That is the only way to prove your love for them.

your statement is no different to complaining that your friend only stays your friend if you help them out but you initially started the circle and still continue the circle because you have nothing else to offer other than helping them out. You can't even offer an interesting conversation or a sociable moment for both of you, just the times when he will say "oga, I need you to go buy me Okra from the market." That is Your day to day life with him, nothing more. With out that okra, you won't have a "friendship".

STORIES.

kindly read the three paragraphs again and understand my point.

The first paragraph was more of an introduction-the general point unknowingly made by a lady when she uses the "can you afford me" line.

The paragraph also states the general actions an average guy would take (ofcourse prompted by the said test of the guy's ego by such statement) to impress the lady and show he is man enough.

Now, connect a phone charger. Put the charging port inside your ears and charge your brain for three hours.

Revise the three paragraphs once more and you will understand.

Thanks.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by frainc(m): 1:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
dechandel:
Do i know you
Is only a cheap girl like you will believe that wizkid can afford any girl he want

Go out there and see young girls Making times two of what wizkid has ever made

Well no bi ya fault
Dat cave wey u dey live no let u reason well again
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Ajarney(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na una sabi..Which time be Manchester City vs Barcelona match jawee..Mstcheeeew
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Princesschi(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wen they tire to beef, they shud cook fish.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Princesschi(f): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wen they tire to beef, they shud cook fish..
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by afoo02(m): 1:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
gaburiel:
Even though I hardly know who Scales is, but I am sure Whizkid can afford X 2 of both the girl and Scales joined together and he will still have change
END of discussion!
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by soulfood(m): 2:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
DJS SHOWCASE, FANS CHOOSE THE BEST FOR EVENTS.

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by kandiikane(m): 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
deebrain:

STORIES.

kindly read the three paragraphs again and understand my point.

The first paragraph was more of an introduction-the general point unknowingly made by a lady when she uses the "can you afford me" line.

The paragraph also states the general actions an average guy would take (ofcourse prompted by the said test of the guy's ego by such statement) to impress the lady and show he is man enough.

Now, connect a phone charger. Put the charging port inside your ears and charge your brain for three hours.

Revise the three paragraphs once more and you will understand.

Thanks.

I don't care about the rest of the paragraphs because they are contradictory to your first paragraph.

You specifically said "is it not to sleep with her, take her out etc. What else but her body?" You went on to contradict yourself by saying the value of a lady is not how much is spent on her, oh sorry, the value of a lady is her body.

You don't see anything else except her body and spending on her yet you say she should see more to that. A very silly logic. Your idea of getting a woman is to do the first paragraph, you will only attract women who expect that from men as proof of their undying love.

Start spending because you want to and without any intention of getting anything out of it. Don't spend on women because you are insecure and feel like the only way to get them Is to buy them out. Stop seeing women as prostitutes that you must pay to be with. With this, you will find women who know that their values aren't instilled in the pockets of men.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by imeba2k3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think everyone has a price... And with all the money Wizkid have, she still value herself above Wizkid income.
Perhaps she's the kinda lady many men would hope for, one that even MONEY can't buy

That's my opinion oooooooo!!!!
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Mbow(m): 2:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
alberto2k:
This chic is just hustling for herself and nothing more

To bad wizkid can afford her, her family and her entire generation angry
I don't think so
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by deebrain(m): 2:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
kandiikane:

I don't care about the rest of the paragraphs because they are contradictory to your first paragraph.

You specifically said "is it not to sleep with her, take her out etc. What else but her body?" You went on to contradict yourself by saying the value of a lady is not how much is spent on her, oh sorry, the value of a lady is her body.

You don't see anything else except her body and spending on her yet you say she should see more to that. A very silly logic. Your idea of getting a woman is to do the first paragraph, you will only attract women who expect that from men as proof of their undying love.

Start spending because you want to and without any intention of getting anything out of it. Don't spend on women because you are insecure and feel like the only way to get them Is to buy them out. Stop seeing women as prostitutes that you must pay to be with. With this, you will find women who know that their values aren't instilled in the pockets of men.

Why would you care about the other paragraphs when you are one of those that pick a line without reading in context, the passage? Just like those that pick a verse of holy books and balm! use it as doctrine?

Ofcourse the first and second paragraphs are contradictory. The first is the general reaction of a guy whose ego is tested by a lady that makes the "can u afford me" line.

The second and third paragraphs are my points. Cos of the unfortunate school you went to, cos i did not say "a Bleep guy would think, "is it not her body?" etc etc", you jump and conclude on it as my stand about women.

If you don't understand what i said, say so (and i think im clear enough). If you are trying to pick up lines and start issues and debates, better stop it. You will regret it if you don't.

Stay blessed.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by lulu1986(f): 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Deejavuu:
This one just crawled out looking for cheap popularity.

All these" wanna be gals" sef mtcheew..

Amber rose khoe beef wanna B's. .team wizkid cool
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by lulu1986(f): 3:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
MsZeezah:
She can't even spell well nor get her grammar right. Ode. Why fighting your so called boyfriend's fight for him when he has a mouth and also a smartphone (to reply or refute whatever bad claims was made against him)? So he can promote you from side-chick to main chick abi? Or so he can see that you are loyal to him and cease to follow other girls and concentrate on you? Some ladies are dumb!

These same guys one day will settle their differences and you will be the one left hanging, looking like an id.iot. SMH. Why even reply Wizkid? Why not leave him to continue exhibiting his foolishness on twitter? Must you also follow in his footsteps of making twitter your personal clothesline where your hang dirty and skanky linens? All body and no brains! undecided

Exactly my point
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Lindajohn(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Truluvguy:
their u mean sis?
e no concern u, how wetin I write take affect u. Mtchewww, as u correct am, dem buy car for u?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by DaizyJims(m): 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who is sasay? I don't know her
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Gloriagee(f): 3:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
So she has a price? shocked
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
sis i am sorry
Lindajohn:
e no concern u, how wetin I write take affect u. Mtchewww, as u correct am, dem buy car for u?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by oluwakafy(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear mrs skales, we have noticed u...I hope u are happy now.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by soulglo: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
I apologize for her. Women marched, fought, were jailed and killed so a twit like this can actually brag about a man affording her. She's obviously born to be a slave. If this is the mental level of females Scales can get then Whizkid would have to be the winner. How possible is it to be anymore stupid?

1 Like

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by HERROYALFINEST: 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
"Can you afford me" lol, nne pls are you for sale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Erica Gets A New Range Rover / Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.