Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - (36587 Views)

Gabby Asare Otchere-Darko Blasts Wizkid Over CAF Awards Performance / Dammy Krane Blasts Tekno. Calls Him "Duck Head" Over His New Jeep Wrangler / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by dealeh: 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2016

Dammy Krane seem to be having an issue with Wizkid at the moment, the Hypertek Act in a series of tweet blasted Wizkid for stealing his song, below is a screenshot of his tweets, we still wonder what Wizkid actually stole from him

[img]http://i2.wp.com/www.gltrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/index_gltrends.com_.png?zoom=1.5&resize=303%2C436[/img]

Ok…anyone knows what was stolen from him?

SEE MORE @ http://www.gltrends.com/dammy-krane-blasts-wizkid-accused-him-of-stealing-his-song-more-pictured/
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by OCTAVO: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm... Make una no start again abeg! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by naijaboiy: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
Mtcheew...this one doesn't know he's irrelevant. undecided

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Sanchez01: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2016
Let's have another round of fighting session. The Olamide vs Don Jazzy beef actually made the entertainment industry worth focusing on. Davido's own just left the scene. We desperately need another.

1. So this guy cannot mention the songs Wizkid allegedly stoleundecided
2. We need to know who "begged" you not to mess him up. Perhaps it was Otedola in your own caseundecided
3. This "street" identity makes no sense. These guys are supposed to be AT LEAST university undergrads or graduates but their romance with thug-related items is just disturbing.

132 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by banjeezay(m): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lol,see wetin Olamide yaf cos naw?now everybody is from the street and back to back,dammy krane which street is ur own orange island?..buh lyk seriosly i knw juz understand y these butty pikins dey claim street like say dem be street tru tru,Una wey we no even know here for palm avenue,idi araba,olorunshogo, abi ilasa sef even for iyana paja ther sef dem no know una..Una con dey use us dey catch kroos abi or ? abi becos say una don chop belleful naw una no go allow person hear word again abi?anyways,me i sha see another pub. stunt in the making sha meanwhile egbon Dammy Krane i hear say u wan use egbon wizzy promote ur new music video ni,shey na true?sha rememba say 20men shall fall tha day if u cross my lane eh...so ermmm Egbon Dammy if u want the Fame come and take it..Thank you God bless you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by snezBaba: 7:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abegi, don't start Jawe. U sef dey claim say u wan beat wizzy .Mtchew Nonsense and Ignora.WTF,Which song sef. undecidedNa wizzy talk say make MAMMY WATER carry your music career cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by goddyjay(m): 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
And Wizkid Be Like

OGA DAMMY KRANE IF YOU NEED THE FAME COME AND TAKE IT......

20 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by AbuadStudent(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2016
**lays mat**

2 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Houseofglam7(f): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2016
What's Dammy Krane

10 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
The part where he revealed how some people stopped him from beating Wizkid up for stealing several of his works.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by marieolae(f): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Once you're at the top, you'll eventually discover the people who are secretly envious and jealous of you. They'll do whatever they can to bring you down. Even if he stole your music, if you sing it, I hope you know nobody will send. When last did you have a hit? I just hate pettiness. You can't have success that way.
Why not pick up the phone and call his management? Why Twitter? Will that solve the issue..

Its not by force to stay relevant lol grin

25 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by demolinka(m): 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2016
Na everybody dey form street now, even adeola odeku niggaz. Smh

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by deekaybeatz(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2016
Lmao... Nigga won release song. He's trying to remind us he still exists

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Aviero: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
Everybody de claim street. grin grin

Dammy Krane sef de claim street.. grin Say he hold street for pocket.. he don turn Olamide abi..

He should tackle his issue with wisdom jorh..

Dammy Krane no ft ever blow. Even if dem put bomb for him head undecided

17 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by LesbianBoy(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
Street don suffer! Everybody claiming street now. I won't be surprised if ajebutters like Airforce1 come and claim "street" too! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Ayomi123: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
goddyjay:
happy
imagine wat leaders of tomorrow are debating...
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by TheRealAdonye(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
People reading Dammy Krane's tweets and wondering which streets he is talking about....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by mejai(m): 10:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
Gerrearahia men! shi.t! for real. u no get respect again. u still dey exist for music world? even airforce1 u no fit tie his sandal not to talk of YAGA boy. BTW, which street r u talking abt? isi odo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by axortedbabe(f): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2016
Abeg na starboy u wan use blow?
Try anoda method..
Even if dem throw bomb for ur head sef,e no go still blow

1 Like

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by cruzita(f): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2016
WizKid I know but who is this one?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dammy krane should go into the studio and make great banga,rather than coming up with cheap publicity stunt.
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by IamLucy(f): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
:O
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Helkayklassic(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
It worked for Olamide doesn't mean it will work for you o ogbeni, everybody now claiming streets. Does he even think Wizkid is from the island? you go fear Ojuelegba, go checked who Baruwa and Igimu that he mentioned in "In my bed" track is.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by kennosklint(m): 11:10pm On Jan 12, 2016
Kosi kpen kpen...u jonz dis tym oh.
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Dts your businesses
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Can these puppets please stop all this power rangers fight.if they want to beef, they should adopt eastcoast and westcoast pattern of beef.pick up a gun n do a driveby.and stop this twitter bitchy witchy drama

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by platz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Publicity stunt
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Funjosh(m): 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
All these small small shindren selp tongue
Re: Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - by Beno3: 11:12pm On Jan 12, 2016
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Emeka Okoro: "I Am Tempted To Cheat On My Wife Everyday' / Aneke Twins - Chidiebere And Chidimma Celebrate Birthday - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.