Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is This The Fate Of Final Year Projects In Nigerian Universities? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This The Fate Of Final Year Projects In Nigerian Universities? (787 Views)

Pictures Of Nice Structures In Nigerian Universities / University Dumps Students' Projects In The Trash (Photo) / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Fate Of Final Year Projects In Nigerian Universities? by imsuboi(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
cry

Re: Is This The Fate Of Final Year Projects In Nigerian Universities? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
I guess they were stolen and discarded .

This shd nt be the case, ceteris paribus.
Re: Is This The Fate Of Final Year Projects In Nigerian Universities? by imsuboi(m): 11:54am On Feb 25, 2015
exquisitelady02:
I guess they were stolen and discarded .

This shd nt be the case, ceteris paribus.

it's just very disheartening..

After what someone goes through trying to do this project thing, it would just be discarded like that.

Don't you think an e-version of this should be implemented in Nigerian Universities?

(1) (Reply)

Reprint 2015 JAMB Slip Start From March 2nd | Enter Here / I Am Working On A Report, Please I Will Want You To Look At This Questionnaires / School Of Nursing Amachara Application Form Is Still Onsale Call 08079047213

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.