Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift (978 Views)

Nicki Minaj Surpasses Taylor Swift On Billboard Record List / Download Taylor Swift -bad Blood Kendrick Lamar Mp3 And Mp4 Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by moshuur(m): 9:11am On Feb 24, 2015
These two ladies av been singing for quite some time and dey seems to be on top their games but who do u think sings better. Personally,I go with Taylor Swift.
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 24, 2015
I go with Rihanna
Let me explain

Taylor swift was originally a country musician before she delved into pop. She can only sing two genre of music which is country and pop.
Even when she sings pop, her default country flavor in kind of embedded into it

Rihanna on the other hand has tried her hands on different genre and has been successful in them
Genre such as RnB, Pop, Reggae and dance hall

I also believe Rihanna is a better vocalist than Taylor swift
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2015
I go with RIHANNA...

Rihanna is a better vocalist

Taylor Swift is a better lyricist...

Both are ghuud...
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
T-Swizzie is the best singer of the two.

She sings better because she expresses herself more.

For example, if Tay should wave at a guy, and the guy refuses to wave back at her, she will release an album about it the next day.

That's TAYLOR SWIFT and she is the queen.
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by moshuur(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Do u know dat Taylor Swift wrote all the tracks on Speak now(her third album) and the album won Grammy award. I bet Rihanna can't write,compose and performe all tracks on a single album by her self
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by mansur501: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2021
Before we get into the politics behind who wrote which lyrics and what hidden meanings are contained in every breakup song, let us reminisce about the times John Mayer and Taylor Swift sang together.

"Waking up to this song concept that won't let me go. Three days straight. He wrote that it means it's good enough for me to finish." It's called "Half of My Heart" and I would love to sing it with Taylor Swift. Her 'Nicks' would be a great contrast to my Petty' song.

Taylor was just 19 years old at the time. Her second studio album Fearless was released months earlier. It was a huge deal for John Mayer to publicly tweet about Taylor wanting to do a duet. Elle later spoke out to her that she was shocked to hear the news, as John has been a friend of hers for so long. "I was thrilled to hear that he mentioned me on his Twitter."
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by moshuur(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2023
boss Koralords....I saw ur mention....
I'm guessing u did not get d description I gave to you...right?
or u feel we should talk outside nairaland
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by Koralords: 4:38am On May 02, 2023
moshuur:
boss Koralords....I saw ur mention....

I'm guessing u did not get d description I gave to you...right?

or u feel we should talk outside nairaland
Just saw this ,have left abk self but drop your contact I dey come back month end we go see ,did not even go the place again self no
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by moshuur(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2023
Koralords:

Just saw this ,have left abk self but drop your contact I dey come back month end we go see ,did not even go the place again self no
....u fit screenshot/save am (u can call/text me anytime u're back in abk).
Re: Rihanna Vs Taylor Swift by Koralords: 8:13am On May 02, 2023
[quote author=moshuur post=122874884]
..u fit screenshot/save am (u can call/text me anytime u're back in abk).
Pls let me know when u see this (so that Iquote]
You can delete now send

(1) (Reply)

Rolex Pictured With Gentle, Hype Mc, Xten Baba, Is He Up To Another Collaboratio / Meet Akinola Femi Babatunde (jelly Jay) The Hold Somebody Master / D'prince Ft Don Jazzy (OGA TITUS) - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.