Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,259 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

The Modern Church Of Satan - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Modern Church Of Satan (6955 Views)

Poll: Are U A Satanist?

YES: 33% (1 vote)
NO: 66% (2 votes)
IM INTERESTED: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Bible Study - Galatians... Has The Modern Church Misunderstood? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2009
[b]The Modern Church of Satan is founded to provide a church, an organization, a community and a Mastermind group for the evolved members of the Satanic religion. We are the strength and the energy of the next generation. Regardless of age, the members of the MCoS are uninterested in the petty turf wars, antiquated tradition, internal politics and rhetorical debate on grammatical interpretation of Satanism. We are only interested in that which truly matters; our life and our Satanic pursuits.

The members of the MCoS represent the noble, the fashionable, and the dignified of the Satanic Philosophy. We are victorious in life, accomplished in our pursuits and hell bent in the quest of our true purpose and earthly desires. Our life is ours alone and we embrace each day with excellence and verve.

The Modern Church of Satan
On the last night of April, 1968 -Walpurgisnacht, the most important festival of the believers in witchcraft-LaVey shaved his head in the tradition of ancient executioners and announced the formation of The Church Of Satan. He had seen the need for a church that would recapture man’s body and his carnal desires as objects of celebration.
"On the Witching Hour of June 6, 06, 6/6/6, Satanism  evolved to meet the needs of the next generation who are living the Left Hand Path. The Modern Church of Satan was founded. We the Gods. We the Devils. We give Satan back to the Satanists.”
The Modern Church of Satan
The Modern Church of Satan is founded to provide a church, an organization, a community and a Mastermind group for the evolved members of the Satanic religion. We are the strength and the energy of the next generation. Regardless of age, the members of the MCoS are uninterested in the petty turf wars, antiquated tradition, internal politics and rhetorical debate on grammatical interpretation of Satanism. We are only interested in that which truly matters; our life and our Satanic pursuits.

The members of the MCoS represent the noble, the fashionable, and the dignified of the Satanic Philosophy. We are victorious in life, accomplished in our pursuits and hell bent in the quest of our true purpose and earthly desires. Our life is ours alone and we embrace each day with excellence and verve.[/b]

“Great things are not accomplished by those who yield to trends and fads and popular opinion.”

1 Like

Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by satani22: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2011
HAPPYNEW YEAR. mon ami WANT MORE SATANIC ACTINGS THIS SESSION
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2011
[size=13pt]You have made -up my day my dear brother . I was thinking about you lately and too glad you shown some infernal love . Yeah , it's new year and i wish you remain in the Satanic part always with us .

I'll do. . . this forum is a place where Christians , Muslims and other kind of Religious belief share and almost all of them fight against SATAN the greatest and the true GOD of the world and hell .

looking forward to post some Satanic stuff soon. . . grin grin grin wink
[/size]
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by satani22: 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2011
you'e welcomed more more. This is the Satanic year 2011. We hav just startin
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
grin grin wink

satani22:

you'e welcomed more more. This is the Satanic year 2011. We hav just startin
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by bashirujos: 5:19pm On Dec 30, 2011
I want to be a member of the church of Satan buth i dont know how to locate any member or the church here in Nigeria,please contact me with my email.famous4okoro@yahoo.com

Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]Bashiru dear u are most welcome---- grin grin I'm a Satanist and i want to let u know this is the best decision you've ever made in your life . Satan Welcome u to the family that rules the World . here is too public my dear. . . are u on facebook ? let's talk private wink wink[/size]
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]True Satanism is about elevating and empowering humanity, which was our True Creator (Satan's) intention. [/size]
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ucalive2012(m): 5:36am On Feb 16, 2012
Am intrester to be a member,but i dont know how,where can i see the church,or any of the member? wink wink
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ucalive2012(m): 5:38am On Feb 16, 2012
Am intrester to be a member,but i dont know how,where can i see the church,or any of the member? wink wink
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2012
I try not to be bigoted, I really do, but WHAT THE FREAKING FRENCH?
_
Okay, lemme calm down. WHAT THE FLYING COPULA, TION?
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:35pm On Feb 16, 2012
[size=13pt]There are probably dozens of different religious belief systems and practices that have been called "Satanism." Depending upon the precise meaning given to the word, the total number of Satanists in the world can be anything from a few thousand to four billion individuals. Dialog on the topic is almost impossible because there is such variability in the meaning of "Satanism" and "Satanist. [/size]
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2012
Everything can be equated to business. You want customers? Choose a more appealing name.
Lot's of people (even atheists) have grown up to percieve satan as the bad guy.
Now your ideas (empowering the self) are not bad, really. But the name . . . *shivers*.
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ucalive2012(m): 2:55am On Feb 17, 2012
i need too murch money
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ucalive2012(m): 3:00am On Feb 17, 2012
I NEED 2MURCH MONEY ,CAN SOMEBODY HELLP!!! sad
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ucalive2012(m): 3:03am On Feb 17, 2012
yes am in facebook and u ?
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ayodele123(m): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2012
THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMETH RIGHT TO A MAN BUT THE END THERE OF IS DEATH (PROVERBS 14:12)

REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS OWN SOUL?

WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?

SATAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER THAN TO DESTROY YOUR SOUL

ACCEPT JESUS FREE OFFER OF SALVATION NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

YOUR LIFE TODAY IS BY THE MERCY OF GOD THE FATHER, NOT SATAN.

DO NOT ABUSE THE GRACE GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD THE FATHER

IF YOU DIE WITHOUT CHRIST, YOU GO TO ETERNAL HELL CREATED FOR THE DEVIL
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2012
[size=13pt]That too much Money u need will come if only u can except Satan sincerely from the dept of your heart wink[/size]

uc_alive2012:

I NEED 2MURCH MONEY ,CAN SOMEBODY HELLP!!! sad
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by ayodele123(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
THERE IS A WAY THAT SEEMETH RIGHT TO A MAN BUT THE END THERE OF IS DEATH (PROVERBS 14:12)

REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD AND LOOSE HIS OWN SOUL?

WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL?

SATAN HAS NOTHING TO OFFER THAN TO DESTROY YOUR SOUL

ACCEPT JESUS FREE OFFER OF SALVATION NOW BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

YOUR LIFE TODAY IS BY THE MERCY OF GOD THE FATHER, NOT SATAN.

DO NOT ABUSE THE GRACE GIVEN TO YOU BY GOD THE FATHER

IF YOU DIE WITHOUT CHRIST, YOU GO TO ETERNAL HELL CREATED FOR THE DEVIL
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by achi4u(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2012
what a world?
all this thing boils down for money making.bye bye
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
Satan also gives us knowledge. "I lead to the straight path without a book."
As we transform and grow, our lives change for the better and we are much happier. We learn through Satan how to take control of our own lives and destiny instead of being at the mercy of fate. We learn to heal ourselves, and to fulfill our own desires, using the powers of our mind and soul.
Re: The Modern Church Of Satan by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2014
Welcome to the church of satan coven in nigeria.we are now initiating members for the 2nd half of the year. You must be atleast 21yrs old to apply ,as usual membership goes for a token amount.visit www.churchofsatan.com or cal 08036174320

(1) (Reply)

Goliath’s Skull Found In Holy Land! / The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / Yoruba Religious Rennaisance : Babalawo Olowoyo Oladimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.