Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,525 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Great Cars With Discounted Prices - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Great Cars With Discounted Prices (835 Views)

Great Cars 5 Days Old Camry 96,muscle 07,corolla 03 And Highlander For Sale / Something For Every Taste & Budget! Great Cars, Better Prices - Must Sell! / The World’s Oldest Auto Maker Know How To Build Great Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Great Cars With Discounted Prices by czartwist: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2009
IS THERE A CAR, SUV, BUS , YOU WANT BADLY AND NEED FOR IT TO ARIIVE LIKE YESTERDAY FROM THE USA?

ITS GOING TO BE NON-ACCIDENTED, WITH THE ACTUAL MILEAGE LESS THAN 40,000 MILES, CONTAINERIZED WHICH IS CZARTWIST PRIORITY AND EXCLUSIVE VIN REPORT BEFORE SHIPPING?

KINDLY CALL OR TEXT 08023254167 OR EMAIL czartwist@yahoo.com FOR DETAILS AND ENQUIRIES

INCREDIBLE SAVINGS, PRICES AND DISCOUNTS AWAITS YOU.
Re: Great Cars With Discounted Prices by Omolabi1: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2009
czartwist: You need to learn the procedure and minimum requirements for selling autos on this platform. Full disclosure of your business model is required. Name the vehicles you have on sale, model, year, prices and provide pics and vin nos etc. Do you want clients to pre-order and how much down payment? Check out the gurus here - babeisme, inspired_m, larryshow et al for how to proceed. No monkey business here.
Re: Great Cars With Discounted Prices by czartwist: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2009
Thanks for your perceived assistance on the subject matter omolabi, but i have been on Nairaland, sold a lot of cars, given cars to sub-dealers etc.

At the moment, i have a lots of cars, some which have been deposited for up till the 2009 models, i am really imagining putting pics and details on nairaland right now. These days time is costly and not much time like the past on Nairaland.

I am not necessarily asking for a deposit for any car. What i will do is, i send you a picture of the car you ask for, ship down to you and you pay for it, but only if we have come to an agreement before.

I would prefer calls or emails. Only serious buyers please.

Thank you
Re: Great Cars With Discounted Prices by Knonso(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2009
i want 1996 toyota camry.wat price can it go for?can we talk?
Re: Great Cars With Discounted Prices by biolabee(m): 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2009
put up the cars u have then we can make a specific request
Re: Great Cars With Discounted Prices by czartwist: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2009
will drop a list and also pictures soon

MAXIMA 2004, coming

(1) (Reply)

Tight Clean Vokswageen Passat For Cheap Sale. / Acura Legend Car For Sale / 2000 Honda Crv Low Mileage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.