Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

The High Way To Exceeding Riches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The High Way To Exceeding Riches. (891 Views)

Progress And Riches Of A Family In Benin Locked & Tied Through Diabolical Means / I Want To Become A Satanist Or Join Any Occult Group For Riches. / Must See: Ramadan High-way Code (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The High Way To Exceeding Riches. by uchkochi(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2015
THE HIGH WAY TO EXCEEDING RICHES.

The high way to exceeding riches and wealth is not hard work as many have been made to believe, it is not long prayers as many have believed, it is not also 'hard fastings'. But it is the blessings of the LORD that makes rich without sorrows. Proverbs 10:22.

The high way to wealth is giving and 'hard givings'. By hard giving I mean sacrificial giving. Many want to prosper but they don't want to give. Even the easiest giving which is the tithe, they don't want to pay. Listen to this, tithing is the first gate to riches. Tithing alone can attract the money you need to come out of debt and live a debt free life.

Make up your mind to tithe every money that enters your hand, from the smallest to the greatest. The prayer of the tither is answered quicker than that of the none-tither.

Tithing puts your name in God's priority list. Your name is added there today in Jesus Precious name. You will get to where God wants you to get to in your finances in Jesus name.
Re: The High Way To Exceeding Riches. by brocab: 8:35am On Mar 05, 2015
I don't want to prosper in worldly riches?

But I do want to prosper in the word of God.

Matthew 19:24, It is harder for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of heaven "And again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, then for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of heaven.

Acts 3:6, Peter said silver and gold I do not have, but what I give you, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.

There's no highway's in the Lord, that leads you to a financial wealth in tithing.
Matthew 7:13-14-"Enter by the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.
Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and are few who find it.

God don't put any-name on any priority list, theirs no favoureds in Christ, you can't buy your way into heaven.

We are all "blessed" equally-no matter what.
Save your monies, buy your homes, pay of your debts, give to the needy, buy food for the poor, help the fatherless, the widows, the strangers, send your children to college, university, help them grow, discipline them, {visit them in prison}-walk in truth, honesty, integrity, prosper in the Kingdom of God, study, learn your bibles, find the truth.
Live for Christ.

Matthew 6:2, "Therefore, when you do a charitable deed, do not sound a trumpet before you as the Hypocrites do in the synagogues.

Don't sound the alarm like this false prophet below.
uchkochi:
THE HIGH WAY TO EXCEEDING RICHES.

The high way to exceeding riches and wealth is not hard work as many have been made to believe, it is not long prayers as many have believed, it is not also 'hard fastings'. But it is the blessings of the LORD that makes rich without sorrows. Proverbs 10:22.

The high way to wealth is giving and 'hard givings'. By hard giving I mean sacrificial giving. Many want to prosper but they don't want to give. Even the easiest giving which is the tithe, they don't want to pay. Listen to this, tithing is the first gate to riches. Tithing alone can attract the money you need to come out of debt and live a debt free life.

Make up your mind to tithe every money that enters your hand, from the smallest to the greatest. The prayer of the tither is answered quicker than that of the none-tither.

Tithing puts your name in God's priority list. Your name is added there today in Jesus Precious name. You will get to where God wants you to get to in your finances in Jesus name.

(1) (Reply)

Must You Be Beaten To Speak In Tongues? / Afterlife / Mohammad Prophecy In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.