Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach (949 Views)

Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots / See Why This Lady Says She Must Bleach / Best Cream Or Lotion To Give The Skin Chocolate Colour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach by iamsodium(m): 12:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
These are the hardest places on the skin that can be bleached or toned....
1.The ankle
2.The elbow
3.The toes
4.The knuckles
5.The Neck
6.The patellar(knee)
7.The back
........Am I wrong...... grin
Re: Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach by happykidArotiba(m): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
;DAnd wah f d Dhick? angry
Re: Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach by iamsodium(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
happykidArotiba:
;DAnd wah f d Dhick? angry
dat too
Re: Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach by happykidArotiba(m): 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
iamsodium:
dat too
I swear some pple dey bleach dah tin, e go come be lyk Red banana grin
Re: Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach by iamsodium(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
happykidArotiba:
I swear some pple dey bleach dah tin, e go come be lyk Red banana grin
ahn ahn...banana
Re: Spots On The Skin That Are Hard To Tone Or Bleach by Sarimah(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
you're right...that's why its very easy to know someone that's bleaching

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Debby FM Lip Gloss / Ladies Will You Rock This? (photo) / Scrub Your Way To Flawlessness And Radiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.