Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Thy Good Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thy Good Spirit (374 Views)

God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / Love Thy “gay” Neighbor / Scriptures Expounded: Go Thy Way - Mark 10:52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thy Good Spirit by overcomersfaith(f): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beloved, the gift of the Holy Spirit is so rare but readily available to all who are willing to receive Him. Spirit of God divine, we welcome You. You are welcome in this place, into my heart, come and have Your way now and always.

Was this gift available in the Old Testament or is it only in the New Testament era. How often do we negate the Person of the Holy Spirit in our everyday living? We often times grieve Him and that’s too dangerous for a child of God.

Please come along with me for further understanding on the Person of the “Holy Spirit”. He is our great teacher, our Comforter, Great Counselor, Ever Presence with us. More of it @ http://overcomers-faith.org/

(1) (Reply)

Morning Devotion: Mailbox Faith Hebrews 11:1-6 / The Master’s Card / Read Eyes And Predict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.