Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single (2423 Views)

Behind-the-scene Of Tuface's “Baby Jowo” Music Video (Pictures) / Nominees For 2011 Bet Awards ,tuface ,d Banj Nominated / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by revenge(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2009
;DTuface sef what is his problem, infact na my bros, ooo

If we see truth make we take, infact off his new album track single FLY can you imagine him singing if i could  fly fly  fly fly fly, fly up to no where,

Fly up is a wrong sentence, when you fly you are already up,  and to no where  again it is suppose to be fly to somewhere,

infact evaluate that part you will find out Naija people,

the most annoying part is at the end part of the song , he used pidgin to say meaningless word, aaggh na wa oo

Big ups Idibia
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by tosinaded(m): 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2009
nonsence and ingredients grin
wuts ur point?
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by jejelolatu(f): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2009
Fly away mehn!!!

Cnt believe am actually dignifyin dis thread wit a post!!!!

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by tosinaded(m): 7:15pm On Jan 08, 2009
@poster
2baba no send u o!!!!
dey here dey analyse english language grin

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by chamotex(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2009
tosinaded@:

@poster
2baba no send u o!!!!
dey here dey analyse english language grin

no mind am.

Revenge u dey fall my hand. U be English teacher?? cheesy
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by rockyfela(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2009

If we see truth make we take, infact off his new album track single FLY can you imagine him singing if i could  fly fly  fly fly fly, fly up to no where,

Fly up is a wrong sentence, when you fly you are already up,  and to no where  again it is suppose to be fly to somewhere,

the most annoying part is at the end part of the song , he used pidgin to say meaningless word, aaggh na wa oo

Big ups Idibia
[i][/i]

ABEG U WAN MAKE HIM FLY DOWN?
LISTEN 2 D LYRICS OF THE SONG ,  because THE WORLD IS TURNING IN2 SODOM AND GOMORAH,  HE cant stand 2 feel the pain of innocent people being slain, as a result he wish he could fly up 2 NOWHERE, 
NOWHERE becos at d way d world is fast turning into evil he cant think of where 2 fly 2 that wouldnt be evil,  he jst wishes he could be out of d evil place,

P.S THATS WHAT I UNDERSTAND 4RM D SONG,  UR VIEW MIGHT BE DIFFERENT ,

IF U ARE THAT SMART U WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANS,  IF NA MODE9 NOW E GO BE INTELLIGENT LINE BUT AS NA 2BABA NA BLUNDER,LOL.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by concrete: 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2009
tuface's success is making his haters turn to madness

LOL at this post

u dey craze??!! is he suppose to fly DOWNWARD??!!
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by tayoast(m): 11:22am On Jan 09, 2009
Listen: Beauty they say, is in the eyes of the beholder.

Let him use whatever english suits him to qualify his emotions.

2 is the way, UNSTOPPABLE
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by annekix(m): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2009
Nooo,

He should FlY INWARDS!!
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by revenge(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2009
embarassed grin Ol boy no body be tuface enemy ok stop saying we are haters , infact i know tuface face to face pass you, sef
infact i am his biggest fan and brother, ok, if mistake dey person music we have to criticise and make it correct ok, for the better ok
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by adewex(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2009
revenge:

embarassed grin Ol boy no body be tuface enemy ok stop saying we are haters , infact i know tuface face to face pass you, sef
infact i am his biggest fan and brother, ok, if mistake dey person music we have to criticise and make it correct ok, for the better ok

Make u dey criticize , thats what u know how to do best, No doubt the track`s ok, The album is Alright, He`s truly Unstoppable, Enter D Place Video Is his best and will surely rocl all awards
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by princedapo: 1:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
just continue critisizing,the fact still remains that,he is STILL the best in Africa and coming to the track FLY u made wrong comment on,i will like u to please mention any song u know in nigeria that can beat that track.Let us know your own artist or are u shy to let it out.You cant just stop this Guy for crying out load,his haters started this since the inception of his solo career yet,he is on the stop breaking all the jinx in nigeria and Africa,this how u will critisize till he wins Grammy.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by tosinaded(m): 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2009
lmao
see attack left right and centre!
@poster
berra apologise fast b4 others turn up!
Dnt b shockd to c new users jst to attack u. lol

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by sunnykiss(m): 10:55am On Jan 14, 2009
I guess revvenge is not a hater, ok well if some one makes mistakes lets correct him, as for tuface , he is Baba of Niaja , no dragging,
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by youngdee(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2009
hey revenge or whtever ur name is. You pointed out the error but u never mentioned the right word to use. I wonder wht else he will use, is it I wish I could now tell me if stand up is wrong, cos when u stand u are already up, so it should just be stand or stand down, we even hear stand up straight. So this even shows U ARE A REAL OLODO. INFACT SUPER OLODO. Try to be sure b4 u try criticize.

I AM TU BABA GREATEST FAN.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by FACEOFF1: 6:53pm On Jul 13, 2010
some  are always looking for one way to the other to say "this is a mistake" when its not a mistake.
if Jay Z sing they will  say yeah! yeah!! Jay is a big boy without even understanding  the rhymes of the track nor the language he used. whether slangs or real English or jargon but ever since his in America or his a black American and rich, congratulations will full a 100kg bag. Can some body stand out proudly and tell me if American musicians use real English in their songs. but in Nigeria every body is a professor whether certificate or no certificate they are all professors of which some of them can not even differentiate between Beans and Rice not to even talk of constructing good sentence.

o boy u be real OLODO !!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by las240s(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
yeye thing u think say na correct english them dey take make hits,u for go dey correct them 50 cent wey dey use past tense instead of present tense,yeye thing ode why u no go apply for english teacher job!!!TUBABA INFACT SING,BLOW FUSE FOR US,WE LOVE IT LIKE THAT.JO OOOOO
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by Abagworo(m): 12:01am On Jul 14, 2010
I have never been moved by any song in my life but ''rain drops'' got me.It just reminds me of ''mfana ibaga'' verse which he made reference to his dropping out of school.
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by mbulela: 3:50am On Jul 14, 2010
revenge:

infact i am his biggest fan and brother
, ok, if mistake dey person music we have to criticise and make it correct ok, for the better ok

If you know him as well as you claim, why not direct your correction to him personally?
Or you already told him in private and wantto share your correction with us in public, so we can see how smart you are?
rockyfela:

If we see truth make we take, infact off his new album track single FLY can you imagine him singing if i could fly fly fly fly fly, fly up to no where,

Fly up is a wrong sentence, when you fly you are already up, and to no where again it is suppose to be fly to somewhere,

Big ups Idibia
[i][/i]

ABEG U WAN MAKE HIM FLY DOWN?
LISTEN 2 D LYRICS OF THE SONG , because THE WORLD IS TURNING IN2 SODOM AND GOMORAH, HE cant stand 2 feel the pain of innocent people being slain, as a result he wish he could fly up 2 NOWHERE,
NOWHERE becos at d way d world is fast turning into evil he cant think of where 2 fly 2 that wouldnt be evil, he jst wishes he could be out of d evil place,

P.S THATS WHAT I UNDERSTAND 4RM D SONG, your VIEW MIGHT BE DIFFERENT ,

IF U ARE THAT SMART U WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT HE MEANS, IF NA MODE9 NOW E GO BE INTELLIGENT LINE BUT AS NA 2BABA NA BLUNDER,LOL.

I see the point in this argument.
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by mbulela: 3:54am On Jul 14, 2010
Just reminds me of SEAL.
There are no lyrics written in the leaflets on his CDs.
There have never been the official lyrics anywhere.When he was asked, he said the song means to you what you want it to mean.
One of the songs on his 2nd album, one word he sang could be interpreted to be any two words in particular,two camps emerged claiming it was one or the other.
The interesting thing is that each of the words change the meaning of the song completely.
While i am all for artistes not dropping bombs, their is still licence for expression in music.
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by tpiah: 4:05am On Jul 14, 2010
he said the song means to you what you want it to mean

hmm.

will try to listen to it.
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by bjmighty(m): 5:22am On Jul 14, 2010
Yeye thread!
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by eleshin(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2010
ur criticism is neither constructive nor destructive,u ar confused.

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by zaza1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
@poster this thread is a colossal waste of time but i am a bit bored so i will contribute, it is POETIC LICENCE, he can say it how he wants when he wants in any tense he chooses to, it is his song, read up on literature and you will find the term poetic licence there, you will also find oxymoron which i choose to shorten to describe the poster

1 Like

Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by core141: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2012
Pick up a dictionary and brush up ur English! You'd realize the lyrics are perfect and you were just slow. Nearly 4 years later I hope you've got it now!
Re: Tuface Blunders In Fly Track Single by odizzy: 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2012
mr english detector if u knw d kind of pple who surrounds 2face wen evr he is composin a song, dia salaries wil feed ur family 4 2yrs. So my broda stp pucknosin n luk 4 a bettr tin 2 do.

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello: The Next Best Thing / Looking For Wasiu And Solek Live Music To Download / New Music : Olamide -turn Up (prod. Pheelz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.