Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do You Feel When You See An Illiterate Drive A Car - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do You Feel When You See An Illiterate Drive A Car (508 Views)

Woman Robbed Of N3.2m In Uyo By Guys She Met In A Car (Photos) / Video Of Two Unclad Abuja Men Who Shook Hands & Attacked A Car / Man Stealing A Car At A Lagos Night Club Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Feel When You See An Illiterate Drive A Car by danielmichael(m): 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Im always so exasperated seeing illiterate folks driving cars up and down my street as if they gone through years of school stress to just get a paper,(Bleep life) as i did and sometimes i feel reluctant of going to school or reading..you will see how these folks will be building massive house and marrying confirm beautiful woman but we the graduates,we are just perambulating the street looking for a child to rape and blaspheming against God (Bleep life)..i just need reasons for all these damn shits
Re: How Do You Feel When You See An Illiterate Drive A Car by buygala(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op's suicide loading...............................

95% buffering............................. ...

This is how people talk before they jump in front of a moving train undecided

*runs out of thread before police sees op's corpse and starts arresting peeps randomly embarassed

Op, REST IN PEACE IN ADVANCE
Re: How Do You Feel When You See An Illiterate Drive A Car by chukzey442(m): 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tear you certificates and officially declare yourself an illiterate......maybe cars, houses n beautiful wife will show up grin

Seriously, don't loose hope, not everyone you see in an expensive car has attained his/her wealth through Godly means.#God Bless Our Hustle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abductors Of American Citizen In Koji Reduce Ransom From N60m To N30m / Why Is Lagos Being Unpeaceful Now? / Holding It The Right Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.