Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Confused State Of An Individual - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confused State Of An Individual (671 Views)

I'm Kinda Confused... Is This Guy Helping Or Tapping Anointing? / State Of The Nation - By Rick9 / When The Pastor Is Confused When Joining Gays In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confused State Of An Individual by YINKS89(m): 3:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Imagine a situation whereby you saw a beggar on the street and you have decided not to give the beggar anything but on getting to the front of the beggar your money fell down............. What would you do? Would you give the beggar the money or just pick the money and walk away?
Re: Confused State Of An Individual by ritababe(f): 8:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
Of course i will leave the money
But if na big one i go carry am oh

(1) (Reply)

Funniest==>watch How This Oyibo Men Are Busily Pounding Fufu For Breakfast / Did U Play This Game?(pic) / How Will You Tell Him His Father Is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.