Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

State Of The Nation - By Rick9 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / State Of The Nation - By Rick9 (5215 Views)

What Benue People Were Thinking When The Said Food Basket Of The Nation / More Chibok Girls Found In Various Parts Of The Nation(their Photos Inside) / This Is The Name Of The Nation We All Hate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

State Of The Nation - By Rick9 by Rick9(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
The current state of the Nigeria economy is appalling and that is the reason I have been in a compendious laconic lacuna not a recapitulation, we all saw it how the recidivistical politicals moved from budget disappearance to budget alteration. Now we are faced with a debilitating exasperating and rebarbative economy, and this economy is emanating with a financial lobotomization, but I pray that this will not ignite a clamourous remonstration, but come to think of it, how can they deplete the citizens of their vociferous modus vivendi, enough of this vilifications and solipsism this is prognathous, pestilential and attenuating. Imagine the imbibition of the politicals which has kept us in a state of somnambulism and malocclusion and now Nigeria is in a state of economic and financial bantigism, look at the way the game politics is becoming a bugaboo, what a political hocus pocus, what a political jabawockee, at this juncture i ask that you all accept my grandiloquence and magniloquence.

(1) (Reply)

Phone Conversation Between A Chinese Guy And An Operator / Old School Love Letters! / Akpos Tries to Commit Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.