Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

***only Patient People Can Make Money Online*** - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ***only Patient People Can Make Money Online*** (637 Views)

I Can Make U Browse Free With Swiftng & Mobitel 4g / Hello People, Can Any Of You Be A Dear And Help Me With The Procedure On How To Connect My Laptop To / You Can Make Money Online In Less Than 24 Hrs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

***only Patient People Can Make Money Online*** by xtreme101: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2009
There are many ways to make money on line (According to the internet). but not all these ways are genuine. some ask you to register and start surveying then when the time comes for payouts, You are to upgrade by paying them. And when some people are unfortunate to do so, they end up loosing ( cry How sad embarassed). The sumary of it all is that i came accross this website, investigated on it and found out that it was quite genuine; they pay you as you take survies almost immidiately, their payouts are in Paypal and Alert pay (Nigerians can register and verify in alert pay). So thats it and many more. you just find it out for yourself by Clicking ===** Here **===

Happy surveying. And remember, if you are not patient, you cannot earn legitimate money online. PEACE
Re: ***only Patient People Can Make Money Online*** by xtreme101: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2009
Please say what you think about it after visiting.

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year / Incredible Laptop Offer! / Which Data Recovery Software Is The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.