Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

10 Categories Of Okada Riders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 10 Categories Of Okada Riders (1697 Views)

2 Okada Men Die In Imo Accident While Bringing Corpse Home From Mortuary / 10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 10 Categories Of Okada Riders You Will See At Every Junction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Okada Riders by tosyne2much(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Note I'm not an Okada man ooooo before people go begin talk say I be Okada rider. I actually work in Shell cheesy

10 Categories Of Okada Riders

1. The History Teller
He tells you the challenges he's facing as an okada rider (bad roads & agbero) and he's hoping the roads would be tarred and life would be worth living if Buhari becomes the President

2. The Doublers
He doubles the fare when he spots you and a babe at the bus stop. Let's assume the normal T-fare is N50, the moment he realizes you are paying for her, he insists on collecting N200 because he knows you wouldn't want to fall your hand in the presence of the babe cheesy.. Hehehehe wetin con-sign me ? Me I dey follow dem drag price oooo

3. The 419
If you don't know your destination, then he's mostly likely to get the money of a plot of land from you cheesy. He charges you so high and takes a longer route so that the journey would be a little bit far

4. The Risk Taker
He's a risk taker indeed. He overtakes trailers and compete with other vehicles on the expressway. Sometimes he rides expertly folding his arms while on a full speed and If you tell him "oga abeg small small ooooo", he replies "calm down bros, no be today I don dey ride okada"

5. The Swearer
No such word exist. He rain curses on motor drivers who fail to give way. Even if you are driving a Range Rover Sport 2014 Model, he no send you at all oooo. When you fail to give way, he's like "Oloshi kuro lona jhooor" meaning way-ray abeg comot for road cheesy

6. Gbedu Blaster
This one blasts gbedu and keeps nodding his head like that of agama lizard without focusing on where he's going

7. The Womanizer
He spots a pretty lady and slows down, he's like " omoge ooo fine gan ooooo" cheesy

8. The Dirty One
He stinks and you keep wondering if hasn't taken his bath for weeks. He looks so tattered as if he's not making a penny.

9. The Fugitive
He tries to avoid agbero because he wants to outsmart them probably because he doesn't want to pay the daily dues. He tells you " bros abeg I no want make we pass that place because police dey dia".. **oga pack well jhor, na agbero u dey run for jhoooor you stingy he-goat**

10. The Good Samaritan
He relates and talks to you in a kind manner. If your transport fare is not enough, he would still be of help

Feel free to add yours cool

Written by : tosyne2much

Source: http://tosyne2much..com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Tashaamania(f): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Haha Lagos Okada riders are popularly known for number 4 grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Cutehector(m): 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is any okada rider a good samaritan?
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by englishmart(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol. Some okada people can be stvpid sha.

There was one okada ride I took 3 days ago. The mistake I did was that I didn't notice the man's eyes before joining his bike. When we escaped the hold-ups, he started flying.. (he probably thought he was flying a jet) I just dey shake my head NE Kowei!
But I later got provoked when the man saw a big trailer, instead of waiting, he called me, "aboki, I go fass under zat trailer FA, we go come out for zhe pront..
Naim I provoke, " eeeediot ooooo. Wait, make I come down first, if you cross I go join you"
The high okada man refused o. He was insistent on his decision. Thank God for the natural hammer wey I carry for hand. As I slapped him, he started crying. Then he turned and took me to where he brought me from.

Ewu! Na me you wan kill?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lmho!! Very true. The one dat makes me laugh is that number one, and four. I hate it when okada ppl talk too much. When i was in lagos, i entered okada to go somewhere, bfor i even balanced well, the man has already started talking nonstop abt his life and how politicians are useless, blah blah blah.. I listened to him and even talked with him.. I did nt knw when we passed where i wanted to drop, and he didnt knw too. He was just riding, like that till we entered iyana ipaja bfor i came bk to my senses!! embarassed me and d man almst quarrel o. Since then, i no dey talk to any driver or okada man.
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by joystickextendr: 6:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
So on point cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Twaci(f): 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
True. But say I choose to ignore the Note, which one u be?

I'll bet on No. 7 grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
What is the difference between Agidi and Okpa?
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Vision4God: 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Prefer d slow riders.
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Okada riders that will never sit straight on the bike, they bends while riding.

The ones that looks back at the exhaust every now and then while moving, no matter how fast they are moving.

The ones that loves picking babes with big Boobs, they hardly pick guys. While moving fast they pulls the breaks suddenly every now and then without any reason, just to feel the babes boobs on their back. Very common among Bajaj users with lifted seats.

The ones without headlamps during night. If pedestrians are not careful, they might got hit and the ones with there headlamps facing the sky.

The ones that overtakes left, right, and centre. They will not even listen to you while cautioning them.

The ones on masks 247, you will only see their black lips and red eyeballs. Don't patronise them anyway, dont know why

The ones that wears bathroom slippers and holds it with the tip of their toes.

The ones that over decorate their bikes with gbedu blasting oyinkanade "Adura lo gbemi duro."
Also with some inscriptions like "I go soon get money pass Davido and Olamide."

The ones without horn, instead they use their mouth like "mmpphheew..yes se o nlo ni?"

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by tosyne2much(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Twaci:
True. But say I choose to ignore the Note, which one u be?

I'll bet on No. 7 grin
Roflwkmd cheesy

Why would you bet on No. 7 ?
wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Psalmwise(m): 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
I no get change
This group of riders dey always vex me, they would carry you from a location to ur destination grin, only for them to tell you they don't have #20 or #30 change, at first when i was in 100l i dey always overlook am buh when i reach 200l wey i knw ow e dey be i changed my perspective, i later discovered those #20 and #30 are very important.. and can bring some changes...like an apc broom. Infact i fit eve follow you walker round the whole petrol station on top say we dey find #30 or break #200

Zoom offERS
This group of people are very dangerous they way they operate is to play on ones sincerity/foolishness and exploit you, Their modus operandi is simply for them to collect money from you and zoom off, shikena, if you were to collect 20 or 50naira change, them go carry am go..i fell for it few times, not cos am mumucious, buh cos am a cool person, shey b nah 50naira/100...am bigger dan dat grin grin

GPS Lackers
Don't mind the above english, they really annoy me. This group of people are mainly aboki's(hausa shoe makers), if you tell them say you dey go helena hotel, and you no sabi d place dem go cary u go paulina hotel. Pls don't pray you climb this set of people's bike when you are having running stomach or in a hurry, They would take you on an impromptu tour.

THE STUNTS MAN
These people ehn, they would be driving bajaj as if they are driving power bike...........

cool cool cool cool cool

#Psalmwise# THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Lol, Tosin, u dey try.[/size]
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Psalmwise(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin
Sile12:
The Okada riders that will never sit straight on the bike, they bends while riding.

The ones that looks back at the exhaust every now and then while moving, no matter how fast they are moving.

T[b]he ones that loves picking babes with big Boobs, they hardly pick guys. While moving fast they pulls the breaks suddenly every now and then without any reason, just to feel the babes boobs on their back. Very common among Bajaj users with lifted sits.
[/b]
The ones without headlamps during night. If pedestrians are not careful, they might got hit and the ones with there headlamps facing the sky.

The ones that overtakes left, right, and centre...

The ones on masks 247, you will only see their black lips and red eyeballs. Don't patronise them anyway, dont know why

The ones that wears bathroom slippers and holds it with the tip of their toes
grin

You dn get am...,naso me and wan of my frend wan climb back, d guy dn tink say me go sitdown for back of the babe so im go dey enjoy free cushion, naim i disappoint am sitdown for front of d babe, e no mash break anyow till we reach where we dey go,e no say nah pako go touch am if e mash break anyow
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin grin

You dn get am...,naso me and wan of my frend wan climb back, d guy dn tink say me go sitdown for back of the babe so im go dey enjoy free cushion, naim i disappoint am sitdown for front of d babe, e no mash break anyow till we reach where we dey go,e no say nah pako go touch am if e mash break anyow

Why the guy go press brake when you no get anything for chest.grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Psalmwise(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sile12:

Why the guy go press brake when you no get anything for chest.grin
e no wan make nail choke am for yansh

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Psalmwise:
e no wan make nail choke am for yansh

Abi nagrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sile12:

The ones that loves picking babes with big Boobs, they hardly pick guys. While moving fast they pulls the breaks suddenly every now and then without any reason, just to feel the babes boobs on their back. Very common among Bajaj users with lifted seats.

The ones that overtakes left, right, and centre. They will not even listen to you while cautioning them.

The ones that over decorate their bikes with gbedu blasting oyinkanade "Adura lo gbemi duro."

The ones without horn, instead they use their mouth like "mmpphheew..yes se o nlo ni?"
Lol! Sir Shilashi, I no ft laf jare, e be like say na one area frm ondo state u come frm, OD city precisely, cos most of d Okada guys overdere do posses afore mention characteristics.
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Walkopet:
Lol! Sir Shilashi, I no ft laf jare, e be like say na one area frm ondo state u come frm, OD city precisely, cos most of d Okada guys overdere do posses afore mention characteristics.

grin Funniest thing, these guys no dey get sisi. If they hit you, you wil see them kneeling, prostrating, crying, begging you at the same time cursing themselves. Even if you arrest them, na you go bail them again because them no get kobo. Them don use them money flex some Adeyemi girls finish or Yaba, Surulere, and Odojomu babes. Them go come reach the owner house for night come they give am story.

But if you come jam them with you car, na them get fault o, within 1minute, about 5 million bikes go don park full everywhere. Infact, you go hear am.
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by stuff46(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Okada ma don get types......
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Bowaley17(m): 11:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
*The Singer: there's this okada rider that works along Isawo road...the man know all Ebernezer Obey records off heart,always singing whenever he's riding his Okada...u go dey listen to any Obey's song when u board his bike....
*Mr Speedo-meter: a.k.a King Of The Road - always riding very fast like the road belongs to only him...
*The Abusers- abuses any vehicle or other means of transport that doesnt keep to their lanes...always beefing women that drives...
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 25, 2015
5. The Swearer
No such word exist. He rain curses on motor drivers who fail to give way. Even if you are driving a Range Rover Sport 2014 Model, he no send you at all oooo. When you fail to give way, he's like "Oloshi kuro lona jhooor" meaning way-ray abeg comot for road

I experience this a lot. You are driving a nice ride, but they don't care. They drag the road with you and even some passengers encourage them. They'll ask you to 'remove your yeye' car from the road. Some will ask you; 'what are you driving sef?' I just laugh sha. Don't know if they are arrogant or just frustrated.
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 25, 2015
Sile12:

grin Funniest thing, these guys no dey get sisi. If they hit you, you wil see them kneeling, prostrating, crying, begging you at the same time cursing themselves. Even if you arrest them, na you go bail them again because them no get kobo. Them don use them money flex some Adeyemi girls finish or Yaba, Surulere, and Odojomu babes. Them go come reach the owner house for night come they give am story.

But if you come jam them with you car, na them get fault o, within 1minute, about 5 million bikes go don park full everywhere. Infact, you go hear am.
Egi Sile,you just nail it,Shingbahin dem no get,though i no get car o but if dem hit u ehn,you will only find yourself at the receiving end,there is this day i carry my papa gulf go flex for town,i just saw diz guys o,u need to see this Okada boys,haha spending like dem be dangote son,drank like fish,as i was on my way bk,one of them just hit me for Ademulegun area,chai d car wey neva reach 2months,Alas it was one of the okada guys drinking like a fish,you need to see blood that day,he was just not himself, if not for the timely intervention of the FRSC he would av cross beyond o,I fear OD peeps
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 25, 2015
Sile12:

Lol, so true bro, u don study dem well
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by ritababe(f): 9:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Okada riders can be very anonying, Thank God say oshobaba don ban them
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by Psalmwise(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
ritababe:
Okada riders can be very anonying, Thank God say oshobaba don ban them
babes nah d surest and best means of transportation from my ouse to skul oo...4us wey we dey akr
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by agoadiv(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2015
lolscheesy
that number six,one okada was carrying me,from where we started till we reach our destination this man was nodding his head momentarily, and i was likeshocked
is this man a lizard or is he taking me somewhere? i quickly touch my Dickson to know if it was intact o,n i held it till we reach

i never knew its so every wheregrin
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by agoadiv(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Sile12:

lolssss...u r a real okada boy
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by agoadiv(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Psalmwise:
grin grin

u get mind ooooogrincheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by freezyprinzy(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Humm
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by afton: 11:31am On Feb 25, 2015
Really true. Good list.
Re: 10 Categories Of Okada Riders by fejikudz(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lol.. When last i even enter okada sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

League Of Monarchs / Where Is Buhari? / Talking Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.