Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

From Mo Hits To No Hits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Mo Hits To No Hits (939 Views)

Wizkid Gushes About Mo Hits Crew Back In The Day / "Mo Hits Inspired Me" - Wizkid / Photos From Mo Abudu's 51st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Mo Hits To No Hits by Freddy001: 7:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
When you are hot you are hot and when you are cold crawl under a rock and die but that does not seem the case with our brothers 'bangalee and black diamond' who despite hard times have kept making their mark ..............but lets consider how two of the hottest stars from then have become just 'regular guys ' and that is me being nice ,in fact lets not be nice they are not regular guys they are below regular. For example the koko master has been featured in a lot of songs in recent times and frankly none made sense ,he recently came out with a song that was so stereotype that it gave my grandma a heart attack *lying* no it did not, but i just imagined it would have .........then to our next victim the black diamond who featured flavour in one of his songs that made absolutely no sense at all *coughs* last time i checked Nigeria is not a french speaking country so what was all the 'je ma pelle and commo tu tapelle ' in the song ..... so our conclusion is that whatever they both did to piss off don jazzy , they should go and beg him [No be say that one beta na just say hin dey shine for now]

so in order for them to ressurect their dead career they can take our advice @http://farabale.co/2015/02/19/free-consultation-6-ways-to-resurrect-a-dead-music-career-by-elaw-olacode/
Re: From Mo Hits To No Hits by nuelzy: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
ur stupidity will never be cured...nah WC feature flavour for dat song abi d oda way round...next time post a well fact-studded write-up and quit seeking for cheap attention..Ewu!..nigeria must be a french speaking country before dey can use french in dia music okwia??..aturu-hausa!..mediocrity in its apotheosis

2 Likes

Re: From Mo Hits To No Hits by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
See u... U be proper dunce oooooo. U dey advise pple wey don make am. Wetin u don achieve? U beta face ur own life and stop poke nosing.
Re: From Mo Hits To No Hits by Afrok(m): 11:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm... Imagine op advising people that are richer and popular than he is, only in Nigeria will U see average or below average people in terms of standard and cost of living selling BOOKS ON HOW TO BUILD WEALTH AND BECOME RICH shocked.
Re: From Mo Hits To No Hits by okooloyun1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bad belle is allow
Re: From Mo Hits To No Hits by Mcwrath02: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
dumb ass bitch nigga @ french speaking country and dunce. u are all dicks and retards grin

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Says She’s Happily Single / Check Out Photos From Alex Ekubo’s 29th Birthday Party / OMG: German Grandmother, 65, Gives Birth To Quadruplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.