Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat (2145 Views)

2face Makes Annie His Woman Crush Following Spat With Ex Mistress / Wizkid Finally Broke His Promise After Twitter Spat With Skales / how wizkid, scales twitter spat all started; banky w ignores the duo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by deawong(m): 8:22pm On Feb 24, 2015

Music pundits in the country strongly believe that the Wizkid and Skales Twitter spat yesterday is a planned and well executed PR stunt. This belief is hinged on the fact that multiple eye witnesses have revealed that they saw both stars partying together just hours before venting anger at each other on social media. The former label mates even drank together on the same table at the GATP (Grill At The Penthouse) event which held in Lagos at Mega Plaza on Sunday, February 22, 2015. Reliable entertainment personalities like Mavin Records’ A&R manager, Bizzle Oshikoya popularly known as Bizzle in the entertainment industry, tweeted saying: ‘@youngskales & @wizkidayo never hespered hit (expected it). Saw both of dem last night on d same table at GATP. Cc Daddy @BankyW.‘ Just like Bizzle, Cool FM OAP, N6 also tweeted: ‘TBH I saw it coming.. To think we was all together last nite at GATP. #Peace #Love.’ Others random Twitter users who happened to have been at the event have also joined in the discussion as well and it remains to be seen to what end whoever came up with the idea of a spat hopes to achieve.

source:http://..com/2015/02/uncovered-wizkid-and-skales-drank.html
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by bewla(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
what consing
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
I DONT CARE

#CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yeah, when I saw the twitter fight, first thing that came to mind was ' this people and their publicity stunts. Can't they come up with better ways to get noticed '

Their biz sha, not mine
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Thank god say to poison una drink no enter una mind grin
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Okay, they probably got drunk and decided to abuse 'emselves?

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by Optional2(f): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na their own b dat. Dy don get money 4 their private account me neve get. Abeg make dy continue cos dy don eat bellyfu me neve eat.l
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by pweetixandy: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
N6 dey form american niggurr.."We WAS all together last nite" shioooor. Skales should go and sit joor,even if they beef till next year,I can NOT buy ur halbum. I never hespered this sha
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by teemanbastos(m): 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
vickerz:
I DONT CARE

#CHANGE
#CHANGE maniac grin grin grin grin
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by calizy(f): 9:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
hmmmmmmmm Wat ever
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lawd pls frgiv me fr spendin my MB, my precious MB to view dis skunk pooo sad

1 Like

Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by Xavier9ja(m): 10:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
hit 'em up
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by africandictator(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
one of them was still drunk into the other day.when they both drank big costly drinks like henessy,rozay.what more will you expect.it would surely have a longlasting effect
Re: Revealed! Wizkid And Skales Drank Together 10 Hours Before Twitter Spat by cecs(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Skales kid and wizkid.....

Why I even they comment self ? Na dem they pay my bIS ? #shiooor

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Expecting Second Baby With Babymama, Barbara / Photos From Commander Babba And Rukaiya Hamco's Fab Wedding / HMMMMM!!!! Tonto Dikeh Wants You Guys To See This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.