Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,170 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link (996 Views)

NNN Is Here To Help Recover Your MMM Losses / MMM Will Lead To Losses, Access Bank Warns Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by meritlife1: 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
we are not here to bore you with endless promise but all i want to inform is if you are forex trader in the room and want to make regular
profit with our system.no purchasing of software,no waisting time in front of your computer or watch endless chart forming and waisting opportunities just link with us.receive direct deal on your trading account and i promise you that you will be shocked of this system and will be glad to pay anything for it or you can just watch it daily until you are satisfy with the performance before linking your account with us. WATCH THIS LINK NOW

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/80829

REMEMBER YOUR COMMENTS ARE WELCOME THANKS.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by winnieG1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
i see, i bet when one subscribe to your signal, it trades his account directly if the person's MT4 terminal is open and connected to internet? explain more pls.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by meritlife1: 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
winnieG1 yes your right but is not a must you will leave your computer on, you can purchase vps to make your trades run even when your computer is not on, i promise you, our system can pay for your vps(virtual private server) cost every month depending on the amount you trade with.or you can follow us on our zulutrade link but the problem with zulutrade is that it does not copy other immediately because of the filter which they have on orders send through their site so each order waits 30mins before zulutrade can accept another order from signal providers so i believe to follow us effectively you have to call it business to purchase vps and link on mql5 website. or we can help you with vps
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by meritlife1: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2015
i beleive that anybody can make money from forex once you follow right traders because the business is getting more and more proffessional and now open for people who cannot trade or that does not have the time to waste in front of computers,beleive me our system can assist you so much in life as an investor.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by winnieG1(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2015
can 1 choose his own broker different from the one you are using? I sent u email, reply asap
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by meritlife1: 11:45am On Feb 25, 2015
winnieG1 i cant find or see your PM but however base on your question. yes you can choose any broker of your choice.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by digitalove(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2015
Visit this thread for free profitable forex trading signals:
https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by winfxpips: 3:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
i believe in trading in live account because that will salvage the trader to trade carefully because real money is involve so meritlife1 strategy will work well for nigerians forex investors. no need of wake up one day and discovering the your account is wiped out by an unknown free unmonitored system.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by winnieG1(m): 8:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
meritlife1:
winnieG1 i cant find or see your PM but however base on your question. yes you can choose any broker of your choice.
what VPS server do u advice for better reliability and what are their price?
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by gafmod: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
need an effective vps that is active even if my lap-top is not on......respond.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by winnieG1(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2015
I just subscribed to this signal last week and it has been wonderful and its free for now. just see for yourself. it trades my account automatically.

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/91051#!tab=history

It seems that the thread owner had run away, anyway those looking for VPS server, try winnervps, they are very good, I use classic package @ $12.99/month.
https://winnervps.com/#
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by Loke1(m): 7:32am On Mar 11, 2015
Is it free? If it really is then what about the $12.99 ....respond.
Re: Make A Step Out Of Losses In One Click Or Link by winnieG1(m): 11:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Loke1:
Is it free? If it really is then what about the $12.99 ....respond.
the signal is free , the vps provider is different from the signal provider, note that for you to trade forex, u need a computer and internet which you will have to subscribe to but with vps, u do not need computer or internet as the vps server which host your trading terminal provides both 24/7 without network interruption. u do not have to bother about light to charge your computer too

I had just discovered that MQL4 which are the owners of MT4 terminal used by all brokers has started offering VPS service , free for 24 hours and $10/month. from the image below, you will see how to get VPS server for your account in few clicks.
also see their link below for more explanation.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1171?utm_campaign=MetaTrader+4+Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=register+virtual+server

I had also opened a new topic wrt to the free forex signal, see link below
https://www.nairaland.com/2188877/trading-forex-signal-trades-way#31535820

(1) (Reply)

Sport Betting Is Cool, Get 30.00 Odd Fixed Match Here(read To The End) / Gold!!! / The Bitter Truth About Forex For Those Who Thinks Its A Get Rich Quick System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.