Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. (1289 Views)

What Do You Call This Fruit In Your Hometown Or Native Tongue? / Please I Need The Native Name Of This Fruit (photo) / What Do U Call This Fruit In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. by Firmjudge(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nldrs.
While i was at my friends house today, i decided to inspect this fruit tree to see if any of its fruit are ripe enough for eating.
I have always loved this fruit but funny enough i and my pals do not even know the name.
I made several calls to the people who also has this same tree in there houses but none could answer me.
Please Nldrs what is the name of this fruit.?

Re: Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. by Majestinni: 10:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sour sop

1 Like

Re: Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Soursop

1 Like

Re: Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. by achinaboy(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
when i was a kid in my village,,i heard people call this shawan shop,thats how the name sounds,ever since,i have not really checked to know what the real name was,

1 Like

Re: Nldrs: what is the name of this Fruit. by Firmjudge(m): 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
achinaboy:
when i was a kid in my village,,i heard people call this shawan shop,thats how the name sounds,ever since,i have not really checked to know what the real name was,

lol

(1) (Reply)

Farmergiant Agriclogistic / Giant African Land Snail For Sale / 1000 Tons Of Soybeans Available (Payment on delivery)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.