Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise (31820 Views)

How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / How To Apply For Government Npower Program. / 2015 Nigeria Immigration Exercise Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Zico5(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
The memory of NSITF will never leave my memory. It really shows that FG is complete scam.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
What is their website?
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Zico5(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
The memory of NSITF will never leave my memory. It really shows that FG is complete scam.

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by ahizih(m): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
I pray GMB will not revisit dia appointment and qstn de procedure in which de wia given de job. Pls to avoid dis,de shud make sure de follow de lay down procedures in de nxt screening exercise,God bless naija. Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Dyt(f): 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Well what we jobless youths do na, I bet the website is down already due to too much traffic
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by popson1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Osakah24:
the way you guys mention money is alarming, even if every nigerian bought the form it wont be more than 170 million, mind you the form cost #1000.Abeg make verifiable accusations next time.
Please do your calculation again. Thanks.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Stop embarassing urself, dear brother. It does u no good to peddle half-truths. You have Christ's reputation to protect
haba, u and I know for sure dat buhari is sick and he's receiving treatment abroad. Apc spokesperson just confirmed it.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:

No na the one wey dey give all you PDP.igs sleepless nights undecided
how ve us sleepness nite undecided? Man dat is missing for d past 8 days, I heard from a reliable source dat he's weak. D guy too old to fix naija, now am serious.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by okestev: 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
which buhari, d one weh dhe sick bed for london, or is there any oda buhari undecided?
....I think its always better to keep quiet if you dont have any meaningful or reasonable contribution to make rather than posting trash and irrelevances that you or nobody can back up with any proof...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by PentiumPro(f): 12:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
looking for fresh blood to sacrifice grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
haba, u and I know for sure dat buhari is sick and he's receiving treatment abroad. Apc spokesperson just confirmed it.
Sorry, I dont know talk more of knowing for sure.
If u r wrong, whenever u preach Christ ppl will take him for granted becos of u.
Pls be guided for his sake
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
simplyOJ:
Am sure FG would like to make amend. I encourage those
concerned to still apply. You never can tell, you may just be surprised.

my heart goes out to the families of those who lost their loved ones
and others that where injured at the first exercise.
you be first grade mumu i tell you, what happen to the last application? Can't they use that one and give the applicant job if the really have conscience and the interest of the mass at heart. That billions of naira just go like thay. I will never apply again.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by gwales: 1:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
simplyOJ:
Am sure FG would like to make amend. I encourage those
concerned to still apply. You never can tell, you may just be surprised.

my heart goes out to the families of those who lost their loved ones
and others that where injured at the first exercise.
did they paid the last registration money that they promised the applicant? SMH
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
okestev:
....I think its always better to keep quiet if you dont have any meaningful or reasonable contribution to make rather than posting trash and irrelevances that you or nobody can back up with any proof...
u see wad makes ya apc thugs fools, ya talking abt proof, buh wen sanusi opened his smelling mouth to say dat $20b is missing, did ya ask for proof? Pwc did forensic audit and said nufin of such took place so whoz saying piss, check ya brain and learn to tink before ya comment. lipsrsealed
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bobbysworld28:

Sorry, I dont know talk more of knowing for sure.
If u r wrong, whenever u preach Christ ppl will take him for granted becos of u.
Pls be guided for his sake
noted ma bro!
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by 9jatatafo(m): 1:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Election is here, they need blood of young graduates for election rituals. Who will apply after killing our young graduates? Shame on them all. How much is the form going this time around?

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Onyiclara(f): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
All in all, can someone drop d link for application?
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by hermesprogidy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Refund the money you charged the last applicants, publicly compensate the families of those who lost their lives in the last exercise, and lastly sack Abba Moro. Then you guys may just be taken serious. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Sayav(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
buhari shud apply for the immigration job. ;Dbuhari shud apply for the immigration job.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by link2jude(m): 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Like how many people are they recruiting
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by mabeni(m): 1:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
What are their method of applicatn? Their portal is not opening.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Oceemo(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
dahdah:
THEIR WEBSITE IS NOT OK
that's what I also observed
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Estorico: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
My question is why is FG now begging graduates to apply for this current immigration recruitment? Why didn't they plead last year? With the rate at which people died because of this same immigration recruitment they are now begging or they want to have a good face in the site of graduates so that we can vote for Jonathan? They will all rot in hell nonsense! Mandela came out of prison and ruled South Africa. He fixed south africa making them to enjoy what they have now. Its better we even have someone who's sick as they say and can still put all these thieves we have in power now in jail. Its better that way. We need someone like Mandela in Nigeria and I am not seeing it in Jonathan! Its now they know they will beg. Nonsense. They should keep their jobs

1 Like

Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Gamesmart: 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
So in the last exercise where N1,000 was collect from 6.5m job applicants vying for 4000 ended in 18 deaths despite the Immigration service collecting money for recruitment in their budgetary allocation?

No one has been held responsible for the deaths nor corruption?

It has just been brushed aside.

The desperate Nigerian youths are dead and that is the end of the story.

Great government.

GEJ for life! grin

Corruption is not stealing tinz. grin
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by nodullin(m): 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
not interested!!!
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by blakky97(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
those bastards
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Peejayybold(f): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Make dem beg us to kome for our #1k.
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Donchris001: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Just few weeks to election dats wen u want to recruit , I guess dey need blood for d election. Anyway my mind is telling me not to apply and I always follow it , just like d last scam recruitment my mind said no to it and I didn't bother
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Osakah24:
the way you guys mention money is alarming, as if every nigerian bought the form,Abeg make verifiable accusations next time.

How many people did you think sat for that exam¿
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by timota(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
If them dey find who them go take sacrifice win election,my hand no dey there
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by neyur: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Mtseeew....am. Not ready to. Die nw

We need more of you so as to pave space for the husllers....

Did you know when u will die?...what of if you die as u about replying me?
Re: Federal Govt Pleads With Job Seekers To Apply For Fresh Immigration Exercise by betterabia: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend / Uber/bolt Business In Lagos / Calling For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.