Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Online Biz Pls - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Online Biz Pls (2064 Views)

Telecoms Biz Opportunity You Mustn't Miss!!! / Online Biz In Nigeria: Does It Really Exist? / How To Start A Profitable Mobile App Biz Without Learning Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Biz Pls by Ismaila50(m): 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gud day baba dem in the house,i want u to help me on any online biz, the one that we be good pls. Just email OlatunjiAlamu@gmail.com. Tanx to u all.
Re: Online Biz Pls by iykepromotions: 8:18am On Feb 25, 2015
do you have any online experience at all? i mean have you tried to make money online before?
Re: Online Biz Pls by Joshua8695(m): 9:59am On Feb 25, 2015
There is now online presidential voting.
Pls i am pleading with the youths and all nigerians to vote WISELY and PEACEFULLY.
Vote 4 the future of our dear country.
Vote 4 the future of our children.
Together we can all make nigeria a BETTER place in a PEACEFULL way.
Click WWW.JAYSTARGIST.TK
or
WWW.MOREGIST.ML to vote for the president of your choice.

1 Like

Re: Online Biz Pls by Ismaila50(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ iyke,no I have not been in any online biz before.
Re: Online Biz Pls by iykepromotions: 8:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ismaila50:
@ iyke,no I have not been in any online biz before.
if you can follow instructions, send an email to ikennaobi44@gmail.com let me put you through to the one am currently doing.

1 Like

Re: Online Biz Pls by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2015
start a web hosting business today for as low as N8,000 contact us on BBM PIN : 532FC7C5
call/whatsapp :08186219002
CHECK ATTACHED PIX FOR DETAILS.even if you new we will guide you every step of the way.

Re: Online Biz Pls by Ismaila50(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2015
@iyke,olatunjialamu@yahoo.com
Re: Online Biz Pls by iykepromotions: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2015
Ismaila50:
@iyke,olatunjialamu@yahoo.com
invest in expired domain names and watch what happens on or before the 6th month. visit julanky.com to learn more
Re: Online Biz Pls by Activityj(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2015
Bro let me advice you, just goto google and do your research or you can get a cheap quality information for yourself(highest #1500)! Let me tell you with the millions of info marketers in this country getting free information is hard these days!
Re: Online Biz Pls by Tradesrunner(m): 10:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Try Home base exportation business you do not need capital to start. Its what am doing and am enjoying it
Re: Online Biz Pls by jackreece(m): 12:12pm On Mar 15, 2015
To learn your online business, kindly visit www.obomswealthlane.com
Re: Online Biz Pls by redvektor(m): 4:47pm On Mar 15, 2015
Tradesrunner:
Try Home base exportation business you do not need capital to start. Its what am doing and am enjoying it
could u please go into details boss.?
Re: Online Biz Pls by csckid(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2015
iykepromotions:
invest in expired domain names and watch what happens on or before the 6th month. visit julanky.com to learn more

Pls where do you reside? Am interested in this your expired domain biz...
Re: Online Biz Pls by Tradesrunner(m): 11:00pm On Mar 15, 2015
redvektor:
could u please go into details boss.?

Contact me if you interested.
Re: Online Biz Pls by iykepromotions: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2015
csckid:

Pls where do you reside? Am interested in this your expired domain biz...
Ogun state
Re: Online Biz Pls by desmondblaze(m): 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2015
Ismaila50:
Gud day baba dem in the house,i want u to help me on any online biz, the one that we be good pls. Just email OlatunjiAlamu@gmail.com. Tanx to u all.
oga go start Fiverr or Importation Via Selling on Konga..

I can provide u with best fiverr Materials if u cn transport it to ur side (its a dvd course)

Need More Help?
Holla via my Digits @ my signature..
Re: Online Biz Pls by Intellab(m): 7:25pm On Mar 16, 2015
This section contains lots of biz you can start.
Stop asking questions. Start working on something from here.
Re: Online Biz Pls by Eskay201: 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2015
Earn additional income

Re: Online Biz Pls by HAkorehdeh(m): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2015
Intellab:
This section contains lots of biz you can start.
Stop asking questions. Start working on something from here.
Re: Online Biz Pls by matglobalink(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2015
Dear friend,

Are you struggling with your ways to make money quick with freelancing on the net to better your success?

Are you having a lot of trouble trying to discover the truth behind actually making a living online?

What if I can offer you a solution that will help you to solve your money making
problems once and for all?

"Discover How YOU Too Can Create Your Own Collection Of In-Demand, Profit-Pulling Info Products In Just Minutes From Now"
If you are serious about joining their ranks, you would want to create your own Info Products.

Click here to find out more: http://infobestway.com/ebook-plus

With great power comes great responsibility. Once you know the secrets in this, there will be no going back.

It's time to put your knowledge to good use! Click here for full details :http://infobestway.com/ebook-plus

Regards!!!
Re: Online Biz Pls by HAkorehdeh(m): 6:34pm On Mar 17, 2015
How true is the online oil and gas business. I can see people advertising its seminar.
Re: Online Biz Pls by desmondblaze(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
How true is the online oil and gas business. I can see people advertising its seminar.
its an mlm to join with 120k.
Re: Online Biz Pls by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:04pm On Mar 17, 2015
desmondblaze:

its an mlm to join with 120k.
Sorry, are you into the business?? But these people would always say one can start with a small amount say 20k.

Is it not more of a 'stake'.... I mean schemes that are more like a win/lose game.
Re: Online Biz Pls by HAkorehdeh(m): 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Online Biz Pls by gurusmac4: 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
Read how to make money online free.
Www.bizworld forum.com
Re: Online Biz Pls by desmondblaze(m): 5:22am On Mar 18, 2015
HAkorehdeh:
Sorry, are you into the business?? But these people would always say one can start with a small amount say 20k.

Is it not more of a 'stake'.... I mean schemes that are more like a win/lose game.
sure, thats what they will tell u so as to join, u will pay 20k first, and as time goes on, u complete ur Fee, but take it or leave it, its an Mlm. U gonna be selling some products and doing some refers,
Re: Online Biz Pls by HAkorehdeh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 18, 2015
desmondblaze:

sure, thats what they will tell u so as to join, u will pay 20k first, and as time goes on, u complete ur Fee, but take it or leave it, its an Mlm. U gonna be selling some products and doing some refers,
OK Bro. I grab!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does EMS Nigeria Speedpost Delivery Nationwide Cost? / Learn Photography Here For Free!! / Good Business: Camberwall (CofO) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.