Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. (43215 Views)

30 Common Dreams And Meaning Almost Every Body Needs (isaac Adeiza) / Unfulfilled Dreams Of Jessica Elvis, Late Nigerian Prostitutes' President / Famous Logos That Have Deep, Hidden Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by blackjack21(m): 12:00am On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:

Falling from a certain height means a lot.

For instance, you're making progress in your career.
Remain Humble. Why? " Pride goes before a fall "

A lot I can't exhaust...

As for the chewing stick part...Ahhh! smiley

Whatt? Tell me now.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by juniormusa(m): 12:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Kindycute:

OK, mi wa ooo cheesy
Haha na chicken change nau
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:05am On Feb 25, 2015
OK, I dreamt of me bangin' five girls at once cool

what does it mean
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
OK, I dreamt of me bangin' five girls at once cool

what does it mean

It means only One thing undecided
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by p2t2r(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
IGBOS ARE THE CAUSE OF NIGERIA'S WOES. IF ONLY GOD CAN DESTROY THAT EVIL TRIBE LIKE SODOM AND GOMORRAH. NIGERIA WILL MOVE FORWARD
what business does this your comment has to do with the topic kwa??...obviously what needs to be destroyed is you...#smh

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2015
blackjack21:

Whatt? Tell me now.

I really dunno why the person preferred chewing stick over toothbrush grin
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by p2t2r(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2015
Gombs:
what if I dreamt about Arsenal winning the UEFA Champions league?
get up and pray.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Baddestguyp(m): 12:15am On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:

It means only One thing undecided
what is that
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Baddestguyp:
what is that

You're not yet ready to settle with One girl yet sad
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by warrenweste(m): 12:21am On Feb 25, 2015
blackjack21:
I remember I once dreamed "I was riding on a donkey and chewing a stick-brush, I fell off the donkey, that where I woke up."
What could this mean op?

Donkey and horse are good signs so you chewing a stick brush while riding it shows how comfortable you re you knw tht feeling u have when you are a boss like a lil sign of opulence but you falling off it is the bad part pray to God seriously that you don't fall out of grace...

2 Likes

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by midolian(m): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2015
lekinz:
No be the man beside our house ..

Just go meet am for dream interpretation ...

Em go tell you sey Na ur papa mama Aunty

cousin mommy .. Na em dey do you ..

Just see sey u dey fly for dream or u see

spider.... My brother 10 months dry fasting !!!
LOL..you truly sabi dem wella

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by gfrances55: 1:25am On Feb 25, 2015
My dear, the next five minutes can change your life!
Give a chance to your good luck.
Read this article, please!
Move to a better life!
We make profit on the Internet since 1998!
........... www.jobs-fashion.com
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by folash: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2015
I can say for certainty that most of these interpretations are misleading...everyone is entitled to their opinions sha
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by linearity: 1:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Waste of time, each your interpretations do not add value as they are so generic and therefore applicable to everyone at any particular time.

What is my point you may ask....now I have not dreamt any of dreams you enumerated, but when I the interpretations, because they are so generic, I can see one or two situations that may apply to me....Indicating therefore that, the main driver is not the dream.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by samx4real(m): 3:22am On Feb 25, 2015
I like this... So true!
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by samx4real(m): 3:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Kateykate:
Not so true op. Some dreams tells us the spiritual state of our lives. Seeing oneself naked in the dream could mean that the person is spiritually dirty and needs santification, revival. Getting married in the dream could mean that one has a spirit spouse. Getting pregnant could also mean one is pregnant for a spirit child. Dreams just don't come, some dreams are as a result of our activities during the day while some are a lighter to show us the state if our spiritual lives. Thanks

The OP only concentrated on physical interpretation!!
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Nobody: 4:20am On Feb 25, 2015
Nice one op bt u got some points wrong. If u see spider in ur dream, pray hard.
If you see your flying, pray too my brother. It is well
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by chikryx: 4:21am On Feb 25, 2015
Simplestone:
that's your own opinion about dreams..
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by edo3(m): 4:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Tnx op.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by HerexG(m): 4:52am On Feb 25, 2015
Why are people still very gullible even in this present century, their gullibility is fast putting money in some pockets, they go as far as printing out Dreams interpretation books for sale.

When would we stop floating in the air and face reality, dreams are just premeditations mostly the last thoughts one had before going to bed. Those thoughts will later surface as dream when sleeping, let's face reality and grab it with both hands and forget fantasy.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by zadok60: 4:59am On Feb 25, 2015
i see vision..i dnt dream
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by FregeneB(m): 5:00am On Feb 25, 2015
When I was a kid, used to live with my Grand ma in the Village, I was told dreams are always the negative of the real picture.

emusmith:
Dreams are very powerful. I've heard some folks say, "My dream always come through". They are right.

Dreams have behind them hidden meanings.

Everyone has has their share of wonderful and terrifying dreams, and has wondered about the secret meanings behind them.

Check out the 10 hidden/ bizarre meanings behind these common dreams:

1. What you Dreamed:

That you cheated on your partner — or they cheated on you.

What It Means:

Don’t worry. This doesn’t necessarily mean your partner has been cheating you! Something has become a “third wheel” in your relationship, and it could be your job, your children, your hobby, or something else. You may dream this when you feel “cheated” out of time with your partner.

2. What You Dreamed:

That you’ve gone blind.

What It Means:

Have you been turning a “blind eye” to a problem in your life? It may be time to open your eyes and address the issue(s).

3. What You Dreamed:

That you were in a classroom.

What It Means:

Unsurprisingly, dreaming of being in a classroom may mean it’s time for you to learn a lesson about a certain issue or concern. If you’re late for class, that could mean that you’re afraid to miss out on an important opportunity. You're scared to take a BOLD step that will move you forward. Is something coming to mind? smiley

4. What You Dreamed:
That you were at the doctor’s office.

What It Means:

No one likes going to the doctor — awake or asleep. However, this dream has powerful symbolism. It could mean it’s time for you to embrace spiritual, physical, or mental healing in some aspect of your life.

5. What You Dreamed:

That you were flying.

What It Means:

Many people have experienced this extraordinary dream, but what does it actually mean? Flying is a good thing: It means you’ve soared above the pack. Maybe you just got a promotion or you’re in a really wonderful relationship — all of those things could make you feel like flying! You know what I mean wink

6. What You Dreamed:

That you encountered a spider.

What It Means:

Many of us have woken up with a creepy, crawly feeling after dreaming about this dreaded arachnid. Spiders weave a “web” of lies, and it could mean that someone has been dishonest towards you. Yes! cool

7. What You Dreamed:

That you’re pregnant.

What It Means:

Don’t go rushing to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test! This could mean that you’re about to give ‘birth’ to something new and wonderful in your life- something that will needs lots of love, devotion and dedication to reach its full potential.

8. What You Dreamed:

That you’re naked in public.

What It Means:

Being naked in front of a group of people means that you are unprepared for something: an important presentation, a difficult test, or major job interview. Take this dream as your cue to step up and get prepared. You don’t want to be embarrassed in real life, too! Hmm!undecided

9. What You Dreamed:

That you’re trying to kill someone.

What It Means:

No, you probably don’t harbor secret, unconscious homicidal thoughts. This dream simply means that you need to put an end to something toxic in your life. E.g Gossip, Backbiting, Envy, "Bashing", Malice, Enmity etc.

10. What You Dreamed:

That you’re getting married.

What It Means:

Marriage represents the ultimate union. Dreaming of a wedding could mean that you need to make an important commitment in your life — although it doesn’t necessarily need to be with another person.
It could be with your goals, passion or job.

Interpreting Your Dreams From This Perspective Won't Misdirect You, At least wink

Sweet Dreams smiley
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Amadaz(m): 5:46am On Feb 25, 2015
The esoteric meanings are quite different from your own interpretation.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by AdeniyiA(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Sijo01:
Am sleeping already. Will read and comment when I wake up.
guess you're writing from your dreams or sleep-writing
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by Reference(m): 6:25am On Feb 25, 2015
I repeat again. Dreams are for people operating way below their installed physical and mental capacities. The only solution is to get busy and eliminate this waste of time and cancer of destinies.
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 6:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Sori sir I'm rate for class
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by blackjack21(m): 6:37am On Feb 25, 2015
emusmith:

I really dunno why the person preferred chewing stick over toothbrush grin

If I were to chose, I would have choose to be in the back seat of a Roll Royce, reading a newspaper. grin
Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by blackjack21(m): 6:41am On Feb 25, 2015
warrenweste:

Donkey and horse are good signs so you chewing a stick brush while riding it shows how comfortable you re you knw tht feeling u have when you are a boss like a lil sign of opulence but you falling off it is the bad part pray to God seriously that you don't fall out of grace...
Yeah! Da BIG BO$$. Amen

1 Like

Re: Hidden Meanings Behind These 10 COMMON Dreams. by EasyBundles(m): 6:42am On Feb 25, 2015
We treat our customers wit care & we Dnt disappoint... Try Easy! Bundles today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Dangling Death Machine At Ikotun Lagos State / People Gather Around Madwoman In Aba To Get Lucky Betting Numbers (Photos) / What's The Most Painful Loss You Had This Year, 2019?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.