Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby (845 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To A Goat In Port-Harcourt (Disturbing Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) / Woman Born With No Womb Gives Birth To Miracle Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Angela and Ben Ihegboro gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and was “speechless.” It wasn’t just her daughter Nmachi‘s beauty, however, that left her at a loss for words.
Angela and her husband Ben are both dark-skinned native Nigerian immigrants, but gave birth to Nmachi in London, and Nmachi was decidedly lighter than her parents. In fact, she came out “white.”
Of course, early speculation was that Angela may have been unfaithful to her husband, but Ben shot that notion down immediately. Not only that, he accurately pointed out, but even if infidelity on Angela’s part is what produced her “miracle’ baby, there’s no
man white enough to make an offspring that void of melanin.
Doctor’s have a list of potential reasons to the NY Post as to why the Ihegboros gave birth to a blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby.

She’s the result of a gene mutation unique to read more here http://24revistas..com/2015/02/african-parents-give-birth-to-miracle.html

Re: WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby by Drajah(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
This woman no want talk truth grin
Re: WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby by chucky234(m): 12:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmm I comment my reserve.

1 Like

Re: WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
hmmm. aw can I bliv dis. white kids dnt usually av as much hair as dis wen dy r just been given birth to.
Re: WTF!!!1 Nigerian Parents Give Birth To “miracle” White Baby by Ezenwa11(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
The woman is already looking guilty. If I were the man, DNA test or I will not accept the baby.

(1) (Reply)

Embarrassing Questions You Can Not Ask My Fellow Doctor About Your Body -part 2 / Please What Might Be D Possible Cause Of Lack Of Erection After 1round Of Sex. / Most Effective Testosterone Booster Boosters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.