Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin (800 Views)

ECOWAS Issues Last Warning To President Jammeh Ahead Of Barrow's Swear-in / David Cameron Personally Carrying His Property Out Of 10 Downing Street / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin by akanke79: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
British forces head for Ukraine as David Cameron issues warning to Vladimir Putin

Prime Minister announces British infantry training mission to Ukraine as he warns of 'deeply damaging' consequences if EU fails to stand up to Vladimir Putin on Ukraine

Mr Cameron also said that British air defences can “absolutely” protect the country from the Russian planes, which have been making incursions along the UK coast in recent weeks.

Downing Street said that around 75 UK troops will travel to Ukraine to help with medical, intelligence, logistics and infantry skills.

Giving evidence to the Commons Liaison Committee, Mr Cameron said: "We are not at the stage of supplying lethal equipment.

"We have announced a whole series of non-lethal equipment, night-vision goggles, body armour, which we have already said that we will give to Ukraine.

"Over the course of the next month we are going to be deploying British service personnel to provide advice and a range of training, from tactical intelligence to logistics to medical care, which is something else they have asked for.

"We will also be developing an infantry training programme with Ukraine to improve the durability of their forces.

"This will involve a number of British service personnel, they will be away from the area of conflict but I think this is the sort of thing we should be helping with."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/david-cameron/11432686/British-forces-head-for-Ukraine-as-David-Cameron-issues-warning-to-Vladimir-Putin.html
Re: British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin by jerflakes(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
See wetin US don cause.

Small Cameron don dey warn Putin.

#SMH undecided
Re: British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin by Appleyard(m): 3:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cameron is a warmonger, and as a member of the Satanists Elites/Empire of doom, he is sure to do thier bidden. We all know about him concerning Iraq, Libya, Syria, and now Ukrain. But this time, he is sure to reap the consequences of any 'overplayed hand' on the part of the UK, as it relate to the Ukraine.
75 advicers troops you say? Hahahahaa! I thought by now, if it were to be nations like Iraq, that maniac would have long deploys the entire UK FORCES?

I am patiently waiting when they will send in thier regular troups, not to mention that thier covert forces in debalcevo where routed by the seperatist.

He giving warning to Putin? So the slowpoke still thinks Russia will take orders from them? Pathetic.
Re: British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin by Appleyard(m): 11:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:
See wetin US don cause.

Small Cameron don dey warn Putin.

#SMH undecided

my brother, you no fear? E be like dog wen dey bark elephent make e commot for bush.

Rubbish...
Re: British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin by jerflakes(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Appleyard:

my brother, you no fear? E be like dog wen dey bark elephent make e commot for bush.

Rubbish...

I tire o.

Anyway, na only noise him fit make.

It's allowed.
Re: British Forces Head For Ukraine As David Cameron Issues Warning To Putin by Appleyard(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2015
jerflakes:

I tire o.

Anyway, na only noise him fit make.

It's allowed.

Na true o.. Talk is cheap o.

(1) (Reply)

More Than 1 Million Migrants, UNHCR Europe. / Israel Calls On Citizens To 'immediately Leave Turkey' / Trump-things Will Be Very Different By January 20 After Latest UN Vote On Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.