Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Who Loves Most, Father Or Mother? Wife Or Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Loves Most, Father Or Mother? Wife Or Husband? (482 Views)

Please How Can Someone Handle A Wife That Loves Sex So Much? / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Loves Most, Father Or Mother? Wife Or Husband? by Lateralmaths(m): 1:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
In a marriage who loves most between the husband and the wife?
My answer is the husband,you can ask me for my reasons later.

In a family who loves most from the father and mother?
The answer is definitely the mother.

From your experience in your home, tell us which parent loves most,and which marriage partner loves most?
Re: Who Loves Most, Father Or Mother? Wife Or Husband? by happykidArotiba(m): 1:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Father Loves more
Husbands loves most! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Learn To Play The GUITAR: Private Lesson Teacher Available To You / School Requires 'pre-approval' Of Prom Dresses / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.