Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS (53654 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / Creative Maternity Shoot Of Husband Putting A Pregnancy Into His Wife (Pics) / Judge Orders Husband To Have Sex With His Wife (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 12:18pm On May 12, 2017
While stories of domestic violence seem to be the talk of the moment, a Nigerian man identified as Kalu Igwe has got himself trending online after sharing wise words for the men over how to treat their wives specially. Read what he wrote below;

I love good things. I love seeing my wife put on great outfits. Inside and out.I remember the first time I travelled outside the country without my wife,i started searching for one store I had heard so much about that they call Victoria Secret. I wanted to get the best Lingerie for my wife.

I went in there and got her stuffs that will blow her mind.She did not send me. I just knew she deserves the best so I went to where they said you can get the best. I do all her lingerie shopping for her. I have studied her taste over time and have synchronised it with what I would love to feast my eyes on whenever I look at my wife. I always love it whenever I see the handwork of my selection on her. Trust me,I always pick out the best.I always love it whenever I hear her say with pride,my husband bought it for me each time people compliment her outfit.

Each time she puts on an outfit,the first thing she does is to ask me whether I like it. I dont mind if I dont buy new things for myself. I can make that sacrifice as long as my wife and my kids are looking good.

People dont care about how many bottles of beer you drink daily,the type of car you drive,whether you live in banana Island or you work in an oil company. Once they see how your wife and kids look,they can be able to tell the kind of person you are.

Your wife reflects who you are. I'm not talking about dressing and looking expensive but understanding that no matter what level you find yourself in that you can actually package your wife and kids to look good as much as your resources will allow you.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/i-do-all-underwear-shopping-for-her.html

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by jejemanito: 12:19pm On May 12, 2017
To the babalawo that did the mixing for that lady

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by PrettyCrystal: 12:21pm On May 12, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Destined2win: 12:23pm On May 12, 2017
Help her wash them too

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Alleviating: 12:24pm On May 12, 2017
Just hold.
You'll see how ladies will rush to this thread now, shouting he's the best man undecided

Modified
Aderola15:
Awwwwnnnn, this is sweet

Wetin I talk? undecided

Another one
4rty:
My kind of man cheesy
Naso Gentry be Mercy Aigbe kind of man few years ago undecided

WATCH NIGERIAN LADY WITH THE BIGGEST SOMETHING

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Homeboiy: 12:24pm On May 12, 2017
old cargos

qoute me n die

1 Like

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 12, 2017
Awwwwnnnn, this is sweet but naso all of una dey do until the skull smashing begins. Comman take ya super story outta here. angry angry

14 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by MysteriousAnn(f): 12:28pm On May 12, 2017
Later, they'll say Flat heads don't know how to take care of women...

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Splinz(m): 12:29pm On May 12, 2017
Oga, should we also start shopping for lingerie? undecided
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by IamAirforce1: 12:31pm On May 12, 2017
Funny
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by 4rty(f): 12:36pm On May 12, 2017
My kind of man cheesy

9 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by talk2alabama: 12:36pm On May 12, 2017
Alleviating:
Just hold.
You'll see how ladies will rush to this thread now, shouting he's best man undecided

Modified

Wetin I talk? undecided
my brother.. Its so easy for men to activate their mumu buttons..

11 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 12:54pm On May 12, 2017
good for them
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by refiner(f): 1:00pm On May 12, 2017
Woman wrapper! lipsrsealed
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Gladiator1: 1:02pm On May 12, 2017
Nairaland girls asking me to do underwear shopping for them! Lol!! Them go old!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 12, 2017
grin

Aaawww...thats very sweet ooo...

Lefulefu baby boo please buy me some undies too...i want C-strings smiley wink

3 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
It is a fact that Igbo men treat their ladies the best...

This man is just one out of the millions of us.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Goldenheart(m): 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
sad

Who knows whether she is another punching bag...

People ND their make-believe lifestyles

1 Like

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by siie: 1:49pm On May 12, 2017
Sure all this is possible.. BTW do u knw if a wife is making more than the husband and doesn't rely on him, but the public thinks all she has is from her husband. Do u knw it'll be like a pin in the guys heart and will always find a mistake where there z none.. "Mercy Aigbe's case".

2 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by sylviaeo(f): 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
Make we no go hear story later. Enjoy ya marriage
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by nkwuocha1: 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
cry.
Me dey buy oooo. Before I got married, umu nwanyi mere m ncha! embarassed embarassed
Truth is, men are attracted by what they see. So a wise wife should be able to look clean and dress seductively at night for her husband. I remembered the few months I courted by wife embarassed embarassed embarassed.I mistakenly told her that due to the heartbreak experienced in my last relationship, I decided to focus on my career and business,hence desisted from sexual activities for years. Big mistake embarassed embarassed embarassed

Na so for night that SAME day, after taking her shower, she wore a beautiful set of lingerie, sat on the sofa and spread her legs 360 degrees while watching TV. I couldn't concentrate. My testis was just growing heavy and painful. I almost cried. I took of my recommended glasses to be sure it wasn't giving the headache I was experiencing.

I knew exactly what she did to me. She enjoyed it too I'm sure. My blokus pain me till daybreak. sad angry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by jeftalene(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
That's cool.

There is a place where you find latest prices of all building materials in Nigeria, get excellent professional advice on your building project and meet a professional contractor who handles projects at budget-friendly rates anywhere in Nigeria. www.engineerosaz..com or Call/Whatsapp 08167394799

Thanks and success all the way!
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Preciousojoka(m): 1:50pm On May 12, 2017
Ladies be like. I need this kinda man.

Well here is one wink
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:51pm On May 12, 2017
This one no get work
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by ShitHead(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2017
They are bought by the man's side chick. Don't mind him.
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by EXLOVER(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2017
Any woman that is loyal, faithful and respectful, i'm ready
to do anything for her including the undo. I'm going to worship her. But where can i find her? Playstore?

5 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Tazdroid(m): 1:52pm On May 12, 2017
Pairs of words describe Kalu Igwe:

Strong man.

Committed husband.

Bold nigga.

grin Add ya own

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by EzigboNwanma(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2017
Beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by fannybaby(f): 1:53pm On May 12, 2017
smiley
Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by Dottore: 1:54pm On May 12, 2017
Sounds good if she reciprocates

1 Like

Re: 'I Do All The Underwear Shopping For Her';Man Who Loves To Package His Wife.PICS by curvilicious: 1:55pm On May 12, 2017
Where d lingerie pics angry?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Ex. And Her Husband Are Now My In-laws. / Things That Bring About Failure In Today's Marriage. / Where Are The Majority Of True Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.