Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,212 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven (1485 Views)

Hilarious: See These Funny Images That Would Surely Make You Laugh / See What People Now Do In Church You Wouldn't Believe It / Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh: Add Yours Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by kestolove95(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
next night vigil Pls go with a candle course nepa might just strike,remove the candle on it. And place it on your head

Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ignorance is truly a disease. Some church goers sha, I just dont understand why they find it so hard to read the bible *smh*

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by xpac01(m): 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Only in white garment.
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Ignorance is truly a disease. Some church goers sha, I just dont understand why they find it so hard to read the bible *smh*
what is this one saying? how does ur post corroborate wit d original post.
it was jst a joke for crying out loud. that is why it's in d joke section.
smh!!
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:

smh!!
I'm just saying too! It's very possible for something like dis to happen. Peeps do a lot of funny thing these days, I saw it on Linda's blog.
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by Nobody: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm just saying too! It's very possible for something like dis to happen. Peeps a lot of funny thing these days, I saw it on Linda's blog.
now I get
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by kestolove95(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
I'm just saying too! It's very possible for something like dis to happen. Peeps do a lot of funny thing these days, I saw it on Linda's blog.
u. Ryt...sum fools can do dix. sha..
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by kestolove95(m): 2:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:

smh!!
guy y u dey attack ma babee for public like dix na?
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
kestolove95:
am sorry bro. I actually love her countenance, I ws actually expecting her to spat back at me buh she took her time to explain. wich made me feel like a bad person. .

1 Like

Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by kestolove95(m): 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:

am sorry bro. I actually love her countenance, I ws actually expecting her to spat back at me buh she took her time to explain. wich made me feel like a bad person. .
na me teach her hw. To reply peopl na..d crdt shud cum to. Me

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
kestolove95:
grin grin grin
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
kestolove95:
na me teach her hw. To reply peopl na..d crdt shud cum to. Me
LOL....fufunny
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Thanks
u welcome. kip it up.
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by kestolove95(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
LOL....fufunny
. I lie
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by Qmab: 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
oluswaggz:

good for you.
You're the type that always go for the e-jugular at any change opinion different from yours.
@ ammyluv: well done girl
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by ammyluv2002(f): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Qmab:
good for you.
You're the type that always go for the e-jugular at any change opinion different from yours.
@ ammyluv: [b]well done gir[/b]l
Thanks dear
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by aniwilz(f): 8:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
I swear..m neighbour wer d find husband fit do ds kind ting
Re: If You Can Do This In Church,you Will Surely Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Qmab:
good for you.
@ ammyluv: well done girl
not really.

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Again / Funny Signpost I Saw When Coming From Church Today / This Picture Isn't Supposed To Be Funny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.