Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. (2244 Views)

Video Of Russian Pilot Shot Down By Turkey Getting Lynched By Peaceful Muslims / "I Am Sorry" Tony Blair Apologizes For Iraq War / Gboom! Obama And ISIS In Deep Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
News Brief — Feb 23, 2015
Iran’s Fars News Agency reported Monday that the Iraqi Army had shot down two British planes ferrying arms to Islamic State militants.
Head of Iraq’s National Security and Defence committee, Hakem al-Zameli said the planes had been shot down over Al-Anbar province as they flew supplies to the militants.
According to the legislator, the government in Baghdad has been receiving daily reports from al-Anbar province on flights by US-led coalition planes airdropping supplies to ISIL terrorists.
Hakem al-Zameli said the Iraqi Defence committee had access to photos of the downed planes, which he said were “British”. Although the Fars News report didn’t specify whether the planes were simply British made planes or registered as British owned planes.
Al-Zameli said that Islamic militants depended entirely on support from United States and its allies.
“There are proofs and evidence for the US-led coalition’s military aid to ISIL terrorists through air(dropped cargoes),” he told FNA in January.
“The US drops weapons for the ISIL on the excuse of not knowing about the whereabouts of the ISIL positions and it is trying to distort the reality with its allegations”.
There have long been reports that the U.S., Israel and their allies in the West and the gulf emirates have trained and supplied the Sunni militants. The objective being to oust Syria’s President Assad and create a force with which to counter Iranian backed Hezbollah.
On the pretext of “fighting Islamic State militants”, the U.S. and its allies now appear to be preparing to ramp-up their campaign to oust President Assad.
The U.S. is reportedly now working with Turkeyto supply militants inside Syria with radios so they can call in U.S. air strikes, allegedly against Islamic State militants.
Although given the support the U.S. seems to have given the militants, those air strikes could just as easily be directed at Syrian government forces.
Meanwhile the Head of Iraq’s Al-Anbar Provincial Council, Khalaf Tarmouz was quoted as saying Monday that Islamic State fighters had been found with sophisticated Western made weapons.
“We have discovered weapons made in the US, European countries and Israel from the areas liberated from ISIL’s control in Al-Baqdadi region.”
Tarmouz noted that the weapons were also recovered from ISIL terrorists in the Eastern parts of the city of Ramadi.
The U.S. has previously claimed that U.S. weapons in the hands of Islamic militants were originally destined for Kurdish forces fighting them. The weapons and supplies had only fallen into the wrong hands after they had been mistakenly airdroppedinto areas controlled Islamic State militants.
A mistake, or so the U.S. government and Islamic State militants would have us believe.
However, in the light of repeated reports of Islamic State militants receiving Western military aid it looks increasingly like they are being deliberately, although covertly supplied by the West.
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by delishpot: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
See wicked world? These demons use left hand to give ISIL weapons and use right hand to slap them again And then use their mouth to decieve us that they are fighting ISIL. See how wicked the devil has made some people? Its well.

4 Likes

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by madridguy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
@ OP SOURCE PLEASE
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Idrismusty97(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
madridguy:
@ OP SOURCE PLEASE
Here, pick as many source as you need.

http://www.google.com/m?q=Iraq+Shot+Down+Two+%27british%27+Planes&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:

http://www.google.com/m?q=Iraq+Shot+Down+Two+%27british%27+Planes&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new

Thanks alot bro. Its just so obvious that you cant deny the truth about the US led west funding the terrorrist. But you and i know the main stream media will never air this. But the truth will always come out.

1 Like

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by madridguy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:

ok
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Kennywills7(m): 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Idrismusty97(m): 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Appleyard:

Thanks alot bro. Its just so obvious that you cant deny the truth about the US led west funding the terrorrist. But you and i know the main stream media will never air this. But the truth will always come out.
I am also surprise the mainstream medias haven't air the news yet. They are probably cooking a favorable "explanation". But Al Jazeera haven't air the news too, i believe them to be somewhat neutral. If they haven't air a news as critical as this then something must be wrong. Or maybe they don't want to promote tension. So many questions unanswered....
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by leofab(f): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
same way France is supporting Boko by paying ramsons(financial aid) and botching our arm deals...
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 8:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
delishpot:
See wicked world? These demons use left hand to give ISIL weapons and use right hand to slap them again And then use their mouth to decieve us that they are fighting ISIL. See how wicked the devil has made some people? Its well.

My brother, you have said it all.. The double standard of the Anglo-Zionist Empire is no longer in doubt. And i can also stake my last penny that they are solidly behind the likes of Boko haram and Al shaabab.. That is what they know how to do best.. Creating terrorism and appear to be fighting it, so that they can market the product of thier industial military complexies, as well as to use it as a smoke screen to remove concieved political foes, and steal the resources that belong to targeted states, as well as using it as medium to subjugate the people/citizenries and bring them under fear and total control, in addition to creating ''false realities'' stemming from ''false flag' operations.

Now, all accross the globe, the cloak is being lifted from the eyes of many nations and people, who are begining to see and to understand that the only terrorist in the world is the United State of Satan led Anglo-Zionist Empire of death, torture and horror.

But there is always time for everything. Thier evil deeds is now exposing them gradually. For you can fool all of the people some of the time, and you can also fool some of the people all of the time, but you can never fool all of the people all the time.
The end of the Empire is on its way. Though it tarries, it shall surely come to pass.

5 Likes

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I am also surprise the mainstream medias haven't air the news yet. They are probably cooking a favorable "explanation". But Al Jazeera haven't air the news too, i believe them to be somewhat neutral. If they haven't air a news as critical as this then something must be wrong. Or maybe they don't want to promote tension. So many questions unanswered....

Good notes my brother. I myself Use to trust Al jazeera as being neutral, but the event that led to the wake of the Ukrainian crisis and thier level of reporting, makes me to reconsider my faith in thier neutrality. Anyway, i dont know what is keeping them from reporting it yet. That is thier own cup of tea.

As for the Western media, dont bother waiting because, they will never air it. Expecially when you take into consideration the strong grip of the Elite over Most of the Western Main Stram Medias, then you would understand why. Just take a look at the confession of this German journalist on how the CIA is bribing and controlling the Main Stream Media (and that is for the ones not own by the cabal), then you will not borther looking for answers from that arena

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/10/leading-german-journalist-admits-cia-bribed-leaders-western-press.html

What you often here to be a free media, is not actually all that true. They are deeply under control, and so are not expected to 'dish' out the truth as it is to the general public, when thier own interest is at stake. And evem if they do, like you rightly said, they would probably come out with a more favourable theme, which may never be closer to the truth. That is your Western free press,..a complete undercover 'Orwellian Ministry of Truth'.
Just imagined a Media Body like the BBC that reported the collapse of the Twin towers on 9/11, 27 minutes before it actually happened. Is that the type of Media you want to get your infos from?
Well, thank God for the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by delishpot: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Appleyard:

My brother, you have said it all.. The double standard of the Anglo-Zionist Empire is no longer in doubt. And i can also stake my last penny that they are solidly behind the likes of Boko haram and Al shaabab.. That is what they know how to do best.. Creating terrorism and appear to be fighting it, so that they can market the product of thier industial military complexies, as well as to use it as a smoke screen to remove concieved political foes, and steal the resources that belong to targeted states, as well as using it as medium to subjugate the people/citizenries and bring them under fear and total control, in addition to creating ''false realities'' stemming from ''false flag' operations.

Now, all accross the globe, the cloak is being lifted from the eyes of many nations and people, who are begining to see and to understand that the only terrorist in the world is the United State of Satan led Anglo-Zionist Empire of death, torture and horror.

But there is always time for everything. Thier evil deeds is now exposing them gradually. For you can fool all of the people some of the time, and you can also fool some of the people all of the time, but you can never fool all of the people all the time.
The end of the Empire is on its way. Though it tarries, it shall surely come to pass.

My brother, I fear for them o. Can you imagine the death and destruction causrd by these wicked demins? The kids be headed, the women turned to sex slaves and fathers made to watch the horror and then killed. I pray that God will be swift in judgement against them. What wickedness and evil They have brought upon humanity.
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 11:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
delishpot:

My brother, I fear for them o. Can you imagine the death and destruction causrd by these wicked demins? The kids be headed, the women turned to sex slaves and fathers made to watch the horror and then killed. I pray that God will be swift in judgement against them. What wickedness and evil They have brought upon humanity.

Yeah, i understand your bitterness. You see, there are times when i do ask myself if am actually living among humans, because, the degree of today's evil is breathtaking.
But come to think of it, when you understand who their father is, you should then be able to understand the pattern and nature of thier inhuman deeds.

Satan was a murderer from the begining, and so all of his children must be murderers as well. That is, 'let everything bring forth it kind', do you remeber this biblical words? Well, thats exactly what they are doing now. There have never been any Empire that is as brutal and murderous as the US/Anglo Empire. Thier quest for world hegemon/dominion knows no boundary. The souls that this people have destroyed is beyond anything that one can imagine. Countless numbers of nations and millions of children, women, and men have been killed, maimed, and utterly rendered useless in life. All these done under false pretext, lies that can make Satan himself apply for tutorship, greed and overwhelming taste for blood (you know how Satanist feel like...Vampires!).

But Like you said, God's judgement will definitely come swiftly upon them, when the time is right.

May God have mercy and keep us all from this evil Empire till vengeance takes it place.

2 Likes

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Horus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xjIw4OrhI

[size=15pt]ISIS: Creation Of The CIA[/size]
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by ArtanK(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Al Jazeera is far from neutral when it comes to ME politics, it is a pro-political Wahabi and anti-Shia news outlet.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2015
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xjIw4OrhI

[size=15pt]ISIS: Creation Of The CIA[/size]

Of course, that is the Father. And supposing you are a student, and your teacher/lecturer ask you this;
'' what is the CIA?
Hm. Did i hear you say, ''Central intelligence Agency? Well, you FAILED! It is '' CENTRAL ILLUMINATI ANIHILATION''.

Yeah, thats why you have the likes of ISIS.
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Appleyard(m): 12:30am On Mar 01, 2015
ArtanK:

Al Jazeera is far from neutral when it comes to ME politics, it is a pro-political Wahabi and anti-Shia news outlet.

You can say that again bro.

1 Like

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Angelou(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2015
it will only be just a while before olympus falls totally
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by Angelou(m): 7:16am On Apr 10, 2015
it will only be just a while before olympus falls totally
https://www.nairaland.com/2244493/killing-sake-it-grisly-reality
Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by ifyan(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2015
delishpot:

Don't be surprised.

It's the US (and its puppet Nations) that crates ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Gboom! Iraq Shot Down Two 'british' Planes Air-dropping Arms For ISIL. by ifyan(m): 12:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Idrismusty97:

Oh! Don't you know that Atomic Bomb or Nuclear Bomb etc is the only weapons the WEST use.

Haven't you had of Main Stream Media as a WEAPON also.

Guys if you want. ....

(1) (Reply)

UK Warns Putin That He Will Be 'Outgunned And Outnumbered' After Nuclear Threat / The World’s Largest Gay Mass Wedding Holds In Brazil [see Photos] / US Confirmed Spy Jet Fleeing Russian Chase Invaded Swedish Airspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.