Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) (2269 Views)

It's Just A Slap...i Will Stay / Why I Prefer My Husband To Slap Me…adaeze Yobo / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
This is inspired by the thread currently on front page where a lot of girls have been saying a 'real man' will not return a slap or defend himself just because the agressor happens to be female. So i want to tell a short story to butteress my point.

A lady once slapped me while i was in secondary school because i was repetedly asking a question she didnt want to answer. I was asking why her friend was absent from school. I didnt return the slap immediately. Because astion and reaction have to be equal and opposite, i had to wait. I wasnt expecting the slap, for it to balance she must not be expecting it too. Ofcourse she was expecting a possible immediate reply or for me to let it slide. But that wouldnt be fair to me. Would it? The balance of the world would have been affected.

So i waited for two hours after she had apologised, and sent a friend to apologies, after i had endured the funny gest of my friends, after fully soaking in the anger and disgrace i felt from the public humiliation, I snuck up behind her and returned the favor in the same measure she had freely given unto me. Funny, when she started crying and i saw my 5 finger marks from the side of her neck to her the front of her cheek, my heart melted and i started begging her to stop crying. This is because i didnt have marks on my cheek. So it seems the reaction was more than the action, the slap didnt balance things like i thought. It tipped the scale in my favor ''unintendedly''. Lol so i started begging her to slap me again because her cry was just too much. And that way maybe i could get the finger marks too and everything will be balanced. Lol. The girl just dey cry dey go.

I know that was mean but if that kind of situation comes up, i will still act thesame way. They called assembly to flog us that time oo. I hapily received my 12 strokes.

IF YOU CAN GIVE A SLAP, YOU CAN TAKE ONE, LIFE IS GIVE AND TAKE.
A SLAP IS A LOAN THAT SHOULD BE RETURNED WITH OR WITHOUT INTEREST.

Girls please di not expect to beat a man and not reap the fruit of your labor. Whatever a man sow he will reap. Do unto others what u would have done to u.
The full extent of my gentleman attributes ends with withstanding verbal abuse. Abuse me well well, no wahala, worst thing is i insult you too, though highly unlikely unless the thing pain me reach inside inside. But if u lift you hand or leg or any weapon and hit me with it, .... may we all continue reaping what we sow oooo.

I know am wicked and immature and every other thing i anticipate you will call me. ,
However the purpose of this thread is that there are immature, silly, ... orisirisi guys like me(by you judgement) so dey look face... woju oooo. Dont worry girls, those who like getting slaps are also available, they will surely comment, just cram there moniker, ask for there address and have a good time ,..... tty

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by StPete: 2:50pm On Feb 25, 2015
The moment you let a girl hit you and get away with it, that day you have just signed your death warrant, unless of course it wasn’t intentional

2 Likes

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by kilokeys(m): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
i love the op's sarcasm

say no to any form of violence sha

2 Likes

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by LadyX(f): 2:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
Make I read first
*modified*

Your post reminded me of a boy that threw a piece of wood at me. It hit my chest and I fell down. I hadn't done anything to him. People were looking at him & laughing I don't know why.

My dad & some people around caught him & took him to the police station. He stayed there for 2 weeks without being taken to court.

His family came to beg my parents for those 2 weeks. Later they decided to release him.

1 Like

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OgenemaroKessy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guy you harsh ooh.
But na so ooooh
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by MizMyColi(f): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
undecided

You are what you mostly attract.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by adanduka: 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dude you are violent.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by delishpot: 3:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP, did she tell you to leave her alone first And you refused? Cos some boys just believe that they are able to beat up any girl that tries them so they keep irritating a girl till she reacts and then they are most happy to beat tge poor gurl up.
On the other hand, if she just felt like she can hit you and expect a rose in return, I wont blame you. Unless of course she caught you doing sonething bad.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
adanduka:
Dude you are violent.
Good one! Is that your definition of violent? I have never started a physical fight yet am violent because i will always defend my self by returning an undeserved slap. No worry, the have seen your moniker, mr gentleman.

MizMyColi:
undecided

You are what you mostly attract.
Correct madam, i like the angle u carry your defence pass.
For your information, that is the first time and probably the last time i will ever be slaped. Its been like 10 years. Regardless, if you slap me, i will slap you, dazall.

2 Likes

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2015
delishpot:
OP, did she tell you to leave her alone first And you refused? Cos some boys just believe that they are able to beat up any girl that tries them so they keep irritating a girl till she reacts and then they are most happy to beat tge poor gurl up.
On the other hand, if she just felt like she can hit you and expect a rose in return, I wont blame you. Unless of course she caught you doing sonething bad.
I get you point, if i touch a girl inappropriately, and she slaps me, well maybe ill just rub my cheek. Thats impossible though cos i will never do such a thing.
To answer your question truthfully, she was gisting when i came to ask the question, she didnt respond, i kept repeating the question in an attempt to catch her attention or get a responce. If she is iritatted, she should have said something or left me standing or insult me, all of which are understandable. A slap for a question must be balanced with a slap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
kilokeys:
i love the op's sarcasm

say no to any form of violence sha
Its not violence, its mutual exchange.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by delishpot: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

I get you point, if i touch a girl inappropriately, and she slaps me, well maybe ill just rub my cheek. Thats impossible though cos i will never do such a thing.
To answer your question truthfully, she was gisting when i came to ask the question, she didnt respond, i kept repeating the question in an attempt to catch her attention or get a responce. If she is iritatted, she should have said something or left me standing or insult me, all of which are understandable. A slap for a question must be balanced with a slap.

I concour and agree grin. But if you break her neck with man slap, you are OYO o.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 3:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
delishpot:

I concour and agree grin. But if you break her neck with man slap, you are OYO o.
Thats scary. Thats probably why we should slap girls and why they shouldnt encourage us to slap them by slaping guys. But if you have been that much humiliated, rationality jumps out the window. And dont worry, slaps almost never breaks neck.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by phadat(m): 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
see as slap dey sweet for your mouth, well I pray I don't find myself in such a situation as to want to slap a lady. But I will definitely slap the one that insults/slap my mother regardless if she is a wife or girlfriend.But like I said earlier I pray such situation doesn't occur
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by dinachi(m): 6:02am On Feb 26, 2015
The OP is absolutely correct. Don't slap so that you won't be slapped. Women of nowadays are so violent these days. Everywhere you turn you hear of women beating and killing their husbands. 90% of domestic violence are perpetrated by women!

4 Likes

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmm Na slap na.
The bone of contention here is when you [b]beat[/b]your gf/wife.
Me dey chop slap as I dey give slap, no big deal grin grin grin No thanks to my brothers those stubborn years undecided
But moulding a fist@me angry angry angry angry
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by ogawisdom(m): 8:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Women r like babies anything nt corrected stays in d rship. tongue except my mother any woman dt slaps me will b beaten silly angry

It is even worse if it is my wife bc she is supposed to b submissive nt to subdue me lipsrsealed. She will b corrected by d beating of her life
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:
Hmmm Na slap na.
The bone of contention here is when you [b]beat[/b]your gf/wife.
Me dey chop slap as I dey give slap, no big deal grin grin grin No thanks to my brothers those stubborn years undecided
But moulding a fist@me angry angry angry angry
Am happy u know the proceedure. Give slap, Take slap, all balanced
I also think any man that moulds fist on a woman is a potential killer. A good slap is always enough to restore a woman to factory setting, no need for blow, that is reserved for fellow guys.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
ogawisdom:
Women r like babies anything nt corrected stays in d rship. tongue except my mother any woman dt slaps me will b beaten silly angry

It is even worse if it is my wife bc she is supposed to b submissive nt to subdue me lipsrsealed. She will b corrected by d beating of her life
Now that you mentioned it, any slap from someone as old as my parents will have to be endured as a respectful yoruba guy. But those people dont slap up and down. With age comes wisdom, it is all this femist, hottempered toothpick-leg girls that make it a hobby to slap people up and down, expecting not to be slapped back.

2 Likes

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

I also think any man that moulds fist on a woman is a potential killer. A good slap is always enough to restore a woman to factory setting, no need for blow, that is reserved for fellow guys.

My dear a good slap also is needed to reduce the mentality of egoistic men, you know.Some guys/men are so stupid that they need factory default slaps.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by dinachi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

My dear a good slap also is needed to reduce the mentality of egoistic men, you know.Some guys/men are so stupid that they need factory default slaps.
Hope you won't mind when he slaps back!

1 Like

Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

Ok tell me an example of what u think can make a guy deserve a slap apart from slaping u first. Then I ll see whether or not u should be paid in kind.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
dinachi:

Hope you won't mind when he slaps back!

We go dey slap ourselves na.Me no dey fear slap o.Io.If I tire I go sleep.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Ok tell me an example of what u think can make a guy deserve a slap apart from slaping u first. Then I ll see whether or not u should be paid in kind.

You opened this thread isn't it?
Now you tell me what will make you slap a woman first.Lets start from there
OkunrinMeta:

I would like you to tell me why?
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

You opened this thread isn't it?
Now you tell me what will make you slap a woman first.Lets start from there

I would like you to tell me why?
Like i said in my op. What will make me slap u is if you slap me. A slap for a slap. Why else will i want to slap a girl that hasnt attacked me physically and risk breaking someone's neck.

You said slap is needed for some guys because of their ego. Am asking u to give example of such.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by OkunrinMeta: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

We go dey slap ourselves na.Me no dey fear slap o.Io.If I tire I go sleep.
Trust me, you havent reaceive a good slap from a patient man. When that happens, you go fear slap.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Trust me, you havent reaceive a good slap from a patient man. When that happens, you go fear slap.

Trust me, I have slapped severally and be slapped back.I dey ALWAYS dey slap my own back.
Re: A slap must be returned, Wife, Gf Or Not. I Have Done It Before (personal Story) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Like i said in my op. What will make me slap u is if you slap me. A slap for a slap. Why else will i want to slap a girl that hasnt attacked me physically and risk breaking someone's neck.

You said slap is needed for some guys because of their ego. Am asking u to give example of such.

Well I will definitely slap a guy that slaps me first. grin

(1) (Reply)

My Beautiful Sisters(pix) / Pls, She Is Desperate To Have Me Ooo / She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.