Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) (39492 Views)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To Kemi Afolabi And Seyi Ariyo's Messy Fight Over Him / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by victorNRceo: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seen this b4
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by victorNRceo: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Beaut
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by folabayo1(f): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
She's far beautiful than most ladies sef considering dat she just put to bed
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by sirjeff(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin[quote author=youngvizzy1 post=31075743]see as seyi black', he be like shadow where d two ladies dey, na he teeth I take knw say na human be that cheesy
[/quote
Bad guy u don finish the man
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
igbo ladies....always beautiful cool
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by dre11(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am sure she was there to commensurate with sheyi law and his wife on the loss of their baby
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by mickyeddi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
seedord247:

You give one son. stop searching for attention and get your life together tongue

I didn’t quite catch it. All I heard was the sound of an !@a#s%s wipe talking. I’m trying to see things from your point of view, but I can’t get my head that far up my a$!!ss.
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by missionmex(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Vote for Buhari to get a wife like this ones.
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Obascoetubi: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pretty women

I believe Seyi law's wife is the light skinned woman. She looks a bit old though
that light skinned lady is using bleaching cream & its a fake skins
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]Na wa o.

Op you have abused the word "beautiful".

Those are my favourite comedians, but their wives are FUGLY, in capital letters.

Especially the fair one. undecided
[/size]
E saanu small cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by blacq2009(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pretty women

I believe Seyi law's wife is the light skinned woman. She looks a bit old though

Noted. Agicologist
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by justmiki(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
na dis 1 B beauty? haba
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by blacq2009(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
ojoalalibo:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >> http://erisanolasheni..com/

No.thanks
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
She looks like seyi law' s mum.
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Idiataqueen(f): 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hissing wentin concern me
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by dexcira(f): 5:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
jerflakes:
[size=15pt]Na wa o.

Op you have abused the word "beautiful".

Those are my favourite comedians, but their wives are FUGLY, in capital letters.

Especially the fair one. undecided
[/size]
, the black is beautiful jare
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 5:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Pretty women

She's got that look because she just put to bed. Sadly, she lost the baby. sad
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by gentlechyke(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
these ladies go live long,their men go dey make dem happy day in and out.

I wish say i sabi dey funny,make my woman dey happy et al.
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by Peejayybold(f): 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
They try shaa
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by youngvizzy1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by ray2Dmond(m): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
beautiful
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by njuwo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
sexymoma:
Ok let me think angry
They went to sympathize with them
I can't imagine the pain she will be going thru right now
she is gonna be treated like a woman who jos gave birth with no baby cry
Haba, #habatically! Your mouth eh.
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by njuwo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Popshugz:
THEY LOOK LIKE COMEDY
How does comedy look?
Re: Basketmouth And Seyi Law's Wives (photos) by dnative(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
badassProdigy:
Elsie Okpocha, the pretty wife of Bright Okpocha AKA Basket mouth was spotted while visiting Seyi and his beautiful wife...

Who spotted them, Basketmouth or a paparazzi who just happened to be passing by? How convenient

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos / Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures) / Blessing Okoro Shares Video From Her Wedding, Accuses Ex-Husband of Abusing Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.