Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. (32252 Views)

Walter Anga Flaunts His Chubby Daughter (adorable Photo) / Seun Kuti Shares Photos Of His Daughter On Her First Day Of School / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by profem1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2015
how does this concern an average Nigerian?
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Bibol(f): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
That last picture though. Is that what I think it is?
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Kelklein(m): 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2015
shocked
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by pretydiva(f): 8:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
veave:

Okay...

Fine geh but why you bend your neck na? kiss
lolzz cheesy grin..nor mind me jor

1 Like

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
pfijacobs:
Please femi don't give this little gurls weeed to smoke...

He's not like Seun dat goes about posting unclad pix of his dad and pix of his mum smoking ganja for d world to see...if his parents were alive will he have done dat....dat

dude needs some spanking.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by bjbukzy(m): 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Chisos, is that felas unshaven 'Bush' ? shocked
No talk now! Let's keep it coded
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by suruwilliams(m): 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2015
somcherry:
Cute!!!
I so much love and admire chubby kids, esp girls kiss
I guess it's because you lekpa
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by bettercreature(m): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
nerodenero:
Well-fed kids. Poverty na disease.
Who told you chubby is a sign of being well fed ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Chommieblaq(f): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
How do they look unkempt, abi dem tell u say big man pikin no play.. children will always b children more over this . lovelies don't look unkemp...

1 Like

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by GetUpdated: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Chris Brown Wanted a Baby for Years ... With Karrueche!
Chris Brown's been jonesin' to be a daddy for a long time, and tried to get Karrueche Tran to be the baby mama -- but before there was a bun in the oven, she wanted ......... http://www.tunandez..com/2015/03/chris-brown-wanted-baby-for-years-with.html

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by adenine02: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
EbubeOnoh:
such an adorable daughter.
with a lovely grandpa
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by mytime24(f): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2015
Orobo pikin
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by countsparrow: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Afro beat singer Femi Kuti just shared some adorable photos of his chubby daughters playing with their puppies.

See the pictures below:

http://www.radar.ng/photos/peep-this-femi-kuti-shares-adorable-photos-of-his-chubby-daughters-and-their-puppies/

You are not stup.id tho

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by anonimi: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2015
nerodenero:
Well-fed kids. Poverty na disease.

They have weight PROBLEMS tending towards obesity that needs urgent attention and redress,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Harmvirus(f): 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by ruffDiamond: 9:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Love girl child so much 'specially well groomed . They are so charming and adorable at dis age dis is one reason i get real mad at increasing story of some of them falling victim of paedophile and rapist anyway i trust femi sha na im papa born am. .
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by dubbiskelly(m): 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2015
Are these ones his biological children, cos d other time he mentioned that some of his " children"
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by deevatee(f): 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2015
Heeii!! Is dat AJI AMU dat am seeing? *wipes eyes* Na wa o
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by talk2much2015: 9:23pm On Mar 06, 2015
[size=20pt]One of the greatest pain Femi Kuti must be going through at the moment is to learn that this his so called children are simply not his children. They are the children of other men.

[/size]
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
DEllaluv:

hey orange
Me orange?? sad sad sad
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by deadZONE: 9:34pm On Mar 06, 2015
give that man a shaving stick.... am sure that bush has multiplied whilst in hell.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Akshow: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2015
veave:
They look unkempt...

maybe my eyes are not clear or camera quality is poor...

These children are beautiful but could be better with a little extra effort.

thank you.

Is that ur face on ur profile? And u dare to say someone is unkempt? With that ugly unkempt, pimpled, dark spots face, black face of urs. U are laughable.

2 Likes

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by diamondinyang(f): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2015
wow they look so beautiful, I love them.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by DEllaluv(f): 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2015
Zohan:

Me orange?? sad sad sad

cheesy
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by DEllaluv(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
misspresident:

hahahaha lol you also saw it right *lips sealed very very tight*

yes o,my sista,mk pesn no tlk wetin go gv am boil 4 mouth
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2015
DEllaluv:

cheesy
How are ya?
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by veave(f): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2015
Akshow:

Is that ur face on ur profile? And u dare to say someone is unkempt? With that ugly unkempt, pimpled, dark spots face, black face of urs. U are laughable.

Honey, it wasn't said in spite ok? Just an observation. And to think you decided to dive into conclusion about whatever pic you saw on my profile. I laugh in chinese... i know you want to pick a fight. please check elsewhere ok? We all are entitled to our own opinion.

BTW in case you decide not to check elsewhere, feel free to quote me just for ranting sake... cool

P.S- if you must expose your children to social media, then do it rightly... a picture tells more than a thousand words ... thanks.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by Defcon1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 06, 2015
pretydiva:
born ur own mk we c how well kept dey wil b
She has a point

They are very beautiful but need better care

Look at the first girl, the top looks faded, and the trousers looks a bit dirty...for a child of someone everyone believes is very comfortable.

It's just an observation NOT a put down

Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by abbey621(m): 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2015
Defcon1:

She has a point

Look at the first girl the pyjamas looks a bit dirty

So children playing with dogs are not allowed to get dirty, or what exactly are you saying? Is it your believe that the Children are dirty most days or do you have evidence of any maltreatment? Why would someone open mouth and make a general statement based on 2 photos? 9ja and bad belle!
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by fairygeh(f): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2015
veave:
They look unkempt...

maybe my eyes are not clear or camera quality is poor...

These children are beautiful but could be better with a little extra effort.

thank you.
Those kids are in their house playing with dogs. Now how kept do u want them to be? Or you want them to fix Brazilian hair and wear their Christmas dress?
BTW,how kept are you on your dp?
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by fairygeh(f): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2015
Akshow:

Thank u o.i mean some people don't just look at themselves in the mirror before yabbing others.
Re: Femi kuti shares adorable Photos Of His Chubby Daughters And Their Puppies.. by fairygeh(f): 10:50pm On Mar 06, 2015
Defcon1:

She has a point

Look at the first girl, the top looks faded, and the trousers looks a bit dirty...for a child of someone everyone believes is very comfortable.

They are playing in their house? When u were a kid, ur clothes were always starched and neat while playing right? Or maybe u never really enjoyed ur childhood by doing what other kids do.Just maybe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour An Chidinma On Stage Today / Toye Arulogun Reacts As Yinka Ayefele Accuses Him Of Demolishing His Building / Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.