Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs (59953 Views)

Ibinabo Fiberesima Hails Tonto Dikeh As Tonto Covers Media Room Hub Magazine / Kayla Oniwo Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage Baring Photos / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Boobs In Cleavage-revealing Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Uffakowoicho(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
i can't see her second leg,or d banj cover am
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by anytaij: 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Horlawoomey(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ooooooooooooooooooooh

I am sick and tired of seeing this kind of news on the front page, must we know everything about their lives.

If Tonto visit the toilet, they will bring it here, if Dbanj buy a new Singlet, the whole world must know.

NL of 2012 is better
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by thaoriginator: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
vickerz:
A LYING BIT..CH AND A BROKE NIGGA, LOL

MEANWHILE

#CHANGE
Bros abeg, FREE Poko! Di bitch a mine..
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by LewisO: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Where is the boobs?
(op) stop deceiving yourself ok? undecided
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by XBLadez: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Even if Toto Decay piss e go enter front pa

#spits!!#
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Seventeen(f): 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
I no just like dis Tonto of a girl.... But hei... She doesnt gv a danm cos she no evn know me.. So make I face my work.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by fairygeh(f): 7:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
smiley
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by lion042(m): 7:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Oga Titus and Madam Titus
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Samirana360(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Can't notice anyfin special abt d pix
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Ayietim(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Branding is a key PR strategy.
http://ayietim..
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by romzyxy(m): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Saw it on linda blog. Nice work @seun n mod.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Lollyij(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
PervRocker:
''if you think D'banj is broke,then you need to have your head examined'' -Chinua Achebe
cheesy
PervRocker:
''if you think D'banj is broke,then you need to have your head examined'' -Chinua Achebe
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Shiifi(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
yeah sai buhari
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by ghostofsparta(m): 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
One of these interesting topics might fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.

To read about the new Intel's low-energy Core M processor, click PROCESSOR OF CONFUSION to read on how this relatively new chip oppresses some of its predecessors.

Who is to blame immediately a budding relationship start heading south? Find out by clicking THE RELATIONSHIP BLAME GAME: THE ABUSE, THE ABUSED & THE ABUSER to see if you agree or not with the arguments.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by newsprocom: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
ehh eeh ooo... Toto Dick.e looking beauriful, she don dey expire sha, na powder milk go dey inside that bobby by now grin
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Emmafe(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Who is Tonto dike, dat name doesn't ring a bell to us here in Iraq.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by samson1515(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Tonto dis tonto dat, wetin na
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by romzyxy(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
tchidi:
Tot she was thanking God for the gift in her belle... where e de na? shocked undecided

Even if I didn't see ur "f" logo. I wud v knwn u r a female frm ur comment.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by driand(m): 7:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Animals! Dey said d'banj signed her to his record label over a year ago, since den nothing to listen to from her, ANIMALS.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Dexema(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
No offense! Buh this is a very useless thread.
Nairaland cud just put a tracker or spycam on tonto so we can know evrytin she does,evn wen she poops rather than lump FP with un-newsworthy stuff.

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by romzyxy(m): 7:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sijo01:
Who's the babe on white and what's she feeling like

You love commenting like itx bringing you money. If it is plx show me how.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by franugo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
dre11:
Here to be FTC

Knows this must hit FP. Since its tontolet news..... Can't see her boobs that she is flaunting. But like her portable body.

u dey mind lalasticlalaundecided
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by lomprico(m): 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
sammykidkid:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 months!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://erisanolasheni..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Erisan the scammer!

1 Like

Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by AdeniyiA(m): 8:00pm On Feb 25, 2015
tchidi:
Tot she was thanking God for the gift in her belle... where e de na? shocked undecided
a closer look shows she used compressor belt lipsrsealed
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by betterabia: 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
lalasticlala:
That's Bangalee and Pokolee.. .

https://instagram.com/p/zhDbmuL4YB/

we must stop stealing and corruption in our federal medical centers

Contractors in FMC Umuahia has not been paid for the goods they supplied for the past one year.
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by pamcode(m): 8:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am ready to bet seun osewa is burning with jealousy, He would be fantasing about him in place of dbanj in d picture cheesy
Re: D'banj And Tonto Dikeh Strike A Pose As Tonto Flaunts Boobs by Sijo01(f): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
romzyxy:

You love commenting like itx bringing you money. If it is plx show me how.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Demanded Sex Before Collaboration With Simi – Brymo / Wizkid's Babymama Binta Diallo Gushes About Being Pregnant With His Baby / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Stuns In Hilarious Makeup Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.