Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy (1662 Views)

Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Linda Ikeji To Wizkid: ‘before I Mess Up Your Career, I’ll Leave You Alone’ / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by thomasina: 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
Following the Konga
endorsement of Don Jazzy and
Tiwa Savage, Don is happily
giving out any product of your
choice from konga online stop
to his teeming fans. All you
have to do is take a snap shot
of whatever product you like
on konga online shop and
tweet @donjazzy with the
hashtag #konga…

See Don Jazzy’s tweet below…
http://www.imediagate.com/order-anything-on-konga-and-ill-pay-don-jazzy/
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by madridguy(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
NOTED
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by sheabutter1: 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
That's interesting. Your dressing has not complete if you don't smell good. Order for your imported DESIGNER PERFUME at konga.com/conceptical-scent
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by DahtzFestjayz: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dear Don jazzy, We dont need gifts, We need a Wife from you.
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by Ithee(m): 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
leave am make him old finish now!
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by floragregs(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
so everybody must marry? Are u his mother? Do u think he's as old as he looks? Dbanj is older and so is BankyW, Oya tell them to marry too. as that one go add money for ur account.
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by floragregs(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ithee:
leave am make him old finish now!
dbanj senior am oooo, hope u know that one.
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by DahtzFestjayz: 7:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
floragregs:
so everybody must marry? Are u his mother? Do u think he's as old as he looks? Dbanj is older and so is BankyW, Oya tell them to marry too. as that one go add money for ur account.
D'banj was dating. Banky has a girlfriend. But Don jazzy case has Spiritual knot with the ghost lady. Did you know Don jazzy gf?
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by floragregs(f): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
D'banj was dating. Banky has a girlfriend. But Don jazzy case has Spiritual knot with the ghost lady. Did you know Don jazzy gf?
some people manage to be very private despite their fame. Do you know ruggedman's gf? Must u know their gf? Not everything should be in the news my dear. His private life is private!

3 Likes

Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by DahtzFestjayz: 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
floragregs:
some people manage to be very private despite their fame. Do you know ruggedman's gf? Must u know their gf? Not everything should be in the news my dear. His private life is private!
I surrender!
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by temitemi1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Noted!
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by nedupel(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
No go turn oga Titus o#broke niga
Cos when nija girls Oder
Ur name Na sorry
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by Ithee(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
floragregs:
dbanj senior am oooo, hope u know that one.
yeeeeh! Grandpa plenty for music industry o, me no know sha
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by Ithee(m): 9:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
floragregs:
#team_PRIVACY
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by kazzonline: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by kazzonline: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2015
I dont hav much to order just Champions league cup and premiership cup for arsenal @donjazzy dont let us down oo
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by Sarimah(f): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2015
let me start ordering grin
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by kolubo(m): 12:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Order Anything On Konga and I’ll Pay -don Jazzy by pojophilius(m): 6:47am On Feb 27, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Speak for urself abeg....like sey he dy ok like dat..

(1) (Reply)

Is Tonto Dikeh Dating Her Stylist? See Tweets / Be@utiful Nigerian B@be Chilling In A H0tel About To Receive Kondo / PHOTOS: Stephanie Okereke's Hubby & Founding Father Of Zambia,kenneth Kaunda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.