Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

5 Gifts For My Future Daughter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Gifts For My Future Daughter (460 Views)

My Marriage, My Future,any Hope..... / Gifts For Mother In Law After Omugwo. / My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Gifts For My Future Daughter by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
1. The gift of natural-ness.
Where she will be 100% natural till she is old enough to choose for herself what she wants to look like. No artificial hair, no chemicals, no artificiality in general. I will teach her that she is beautiful and amazing just the way she is. And if when she grows she decides she wants these things anyway, I will be proud because i know that she is doing it not out of insecurity or out of having done it all her life but because she really likes these things.
2. The gift of no piercings.
A piercing,once done, cannot be undone.
3.The gift of feminism
In this terrible terrible country of ours, where it is easy to make a girl believe that her gender is inferior, I will give her the gift of feminism, and total belief in the equality of all, regardless of gender, race, religion, etc. i will give her the gift of total belief in herself
4. The gift of respect
I will respect her from the day she is born till the day she dies. I will respect her in the way i talk to her, i will respect her in the way i treat her. I will teach her that it is NEVER okay to disrespect anybody and also never okay to accept disrespect from anybody.
5. The gift of love
Because what other choice do I have? A mother's love is the greatest...or at least so they say.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 5 Gifts For My Future Daughter by Wuuworld(m): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
The gift of not to school in chibok....unless u want her to be a chibok girl....we don't have strength to start searching Sambisa forest again...

1 Like

Re: 5 Gifts For My Future Daughter by bluedaze(f): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Beautiful piece OP. May God give you strength!
Re: 5 Gifts For My Future Daughter by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wuuworld:
The gift of not to school in chibok....unless u want her to be a chibok girl....we don't have strength to start searching Sambisa forest again...
LOL!

(1) (Reply)

Cctv/fire Alarm/solar/inverter Empowerment Programme In Phc....pic / What Are Your Kids Watching? / Are You Unabashed About Anyone In Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.