Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

:o - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / :o (596 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals 3 Secrets To Living Longer / Living Faith Church Has Six Million Members Across 147 Countries – Oyedepo / Apostolic Faith Church: Na Wa For This Kind Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:o by Crimescene: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
sad
Re: :o by Glowstone(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
thats what you choose want to hear. ..
Re: :o by Crimescene: 8:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you attend Living Faith Church? How much of the Bible do you know?
Re: :o by Jeromejnr(m): 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
I have learnt a lot from going to living faith (even though it's not my church).

The main point of all the messages there is having a strong faith in God and developing a strong relationship with God. In which from all this you can walk in the divine prosperity, healing and protection.

When ever you see someone climb the altar to preach on prosperity don't be to quick to judge, wait and listen and you will see that a closer relationship with God will be the foundation of the teaching.

And by the way there are so many broke folks.
Re: :o by ruffp: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
How else can they defend their overseer's insatiable quest for money?
Re: :o by Crimescene: 8:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I have learnt a lot from going to living faith (even though it's not my church).

The main point of all the messages there is having a strong faith in God and developing a strong relationship with God. In which from all this you can walk in the divine prosperity, healing and protection.

When ever you see someone climb the altar to preach on prosperity don't be to quick to judge, wait and listen and you will see that a closer relationship with God will be the foundation of the teaching.

And by the way there are so many broke folks.

Really, I see what they say, but it cannot replace a pretty good sermon that has to do with all round spirituality. Taking Jesus's words and feeding them to the people.
Re: :o by vodacom: 10:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
It seems the op only visit just one branch of living faith because living faith I know centre their message on faith moreover their members are not complaining. If you feel that they preach more of prosperity, you can switch to other churches that talk more of holiness afterall there are many fishes in the river. The problem with most christians is that they complain a lot. Take for example church A concentrate on holiness and purity,they criticised them for being too holy and archaic, church b talks about faith they say they are money concious, church c concentrate on deliverance yet same people complain of too much noise here and there. Church D does all, they complain that they are not assisting members financially. Church E decides to help they complain that they use members star to enrich themselves. In summary, no church is perfect and can never be including those preaching holinesss bla bla bla till Jesus come. We in the body of Christ should strife for holiness to please our maker.

1 Like

Re: :o by ladon1: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Well,.. i attended living faith church for about two years and i left because of the dubious teachings there. People said their messages are centered on faith but can you all define for me here what faith truly is?
Every servant of christ is suppose to prepare the congregation to be ready for christ coming which is bringing lost souls into the kingdom and edifying them through sanctification of the spirit to the full measure of the stature of christ and anything apart from this major task is damning.
Not preaching more money, longevity, catching witches and so on.

(1) (Reply)

A Nairaland Is Thanking God For Not Making Him A Woman Wrapper / Have Made Some Terrible Choices!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/06/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.