Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

WOMANHOOD - - - The Original Greatness Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / WOMANHOOD - - - The Original Greatness Part 1 (462 Views)

The Name "Muhammad" Is Written In The Bible In The Original Hebrew Language. / WOMANHOOD ——the Heart Of A Woman Part 2. / The Many Crimes Against Womanhood By A Prophet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WOMANHOOD - - - The Original Greatness Part 1 by Delejumi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
WOMANHOOD - - -the Original greatness, part 1

I often wonder how the world itself would have been if this gender (Female ) did not exist. Afterall, it came to be because of a specific help it must meet in the world of a Man (Gen 2:18). But I really desire to dissect it that women did not in any point and at any time equal men.
Let's do a small study here. In Lev. 27:3-7,God was allotting VALUE to both Male and Female and it was so clear, the differences between these two characters as put by GOD.
In my very little time of going through the word of God, I had not seen where consciously or otherwise a woman handled what is mans', the woman that tried such is Athaliah and it was amazing seeing her end just like that. (2kings 11). Even Jezebel, that looks like the most powerful witch in her time was a 'VIRTUOUS' woman for her husband and she never at any point in time try to Usurp the authority of her husband.
So my friends, where did we came across all these slogans and terms we are using in order for women to take the position of Men?
If it is greatness, I am yet to meet any Woman that is greater than Deborah, I am still looking for that Ruth in my own generation and I am yet to meet gentleness personified woman in my own time like that shullamite woman, what I keep hearing about is 'what a man can do, a woman can do better'. I think these are quotes from the pit of hell. Of course the word had seen great Women, or tell me, how will you sing today and you will not be singing Fanny J. Crosby's song that had been composed in the 19th century (if you think that it's easy, compose a song today and check maybe in the next two days you yourself will remember the song) that is a greatness, can we ever forget Nightingale? What about Kuma, or don't you think Tai Ikomi is also a great woman? Excuse me, there is a long list of women who had achieve the sole aim of God in their own time but you, you are busy typing your name on search engines and the only feedback you got is from social site and now you are saying that google recognizes you.
No problem my friend, but I want you to know that what makes a woman who she is created to be is not in writing of books (which since the day you've published it, you are yet to sell 20 copies), neither is it in your beauty, and I must be sincere with you that it is not in 'gender equality' which have today increase the rate of divorce (please, I am not saying that women are household material) in our generation but rather in possessing the heart of WOMAN.

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/03/15 / Don’t Be Too Late / Who Is More Dangerous To The Society, Fake Medicine Sellers OR Fake Pastors ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.