Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:36 PM

Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments (30892 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / “I Was Wrong” – Chris Brown Owns Up To Tyson Beckford Beef [SEE TWEETS] / Tyson Beckford Grabs His Junk In New Instagram Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments by YabaLeftist: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2015
ogorkojo:
Na which kain nipple d guy get? E b like shuku shuku.

You wan suck am ni? tongue
Re: Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments by centjamie(m): 10:19am On Feb 26, 2015
Justfollowit:

Nope, 5'9 is bad for a lookalike with no distinguishing feature. The guy is just there

Hmmmmmm...okay,your opinion.
Re: Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 26, 2015
YabaLeftist:

You wan suck am ni? tongue
Wetin I go gain if I suck am?
Re: Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments by SirShymexx: 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
50calibre:

Trying to ride to fame on the back of someone's name is not a good idea for many reasons.. I really don't know how the male modelling industry works, but I swear if a younger looking version of Noami Campbell popped up tomorrow, she'd be a hit.

This is the first time I'm hearing of Kevin McCall, one could bet he's Tyson Beckford's lost brother however I see he's a singer, how many singers take modelling serious, this is just like Tyrese Gibson.

True as whatever he's saying may be, I feel he should have let that guy down easy, that's a fan for God's sake, there's nothing wrong in showing appreciation while conveying the necessary message. Well I don't know what kind of person he is, but I don't think I can be that blunt & hard on someone who placed me on a pedestal.

Apparently he has a habit of attacking aspiring models.. See this link I found

http://madamenoire.com/514352/stilltheonlyblackmalesupermodel-tyson-beckford-criticized-throwing-shade-americas-next-top-model-winner-keith-carlos/

Kevin McCall has been around for time. He was in the deuces video with Chris Brown and Tyga and he did try and is still trying to break into the modelling world but they aren't letting him through. And that is a Tyson Beckford clone who is also tall.

Tyrese did make noise a bit in the modelling world. I believe he left it when music started paying off and he had a few hits. Then his acting career kicked off. That's another guy discovered on the streets.

As for the other model, he said he blocked the guy cos he was showing his d1ck to all his female friends loool. Who does that?

Anyway, this guy needs to stick to his day job. His Jordan 6 looks fresh tho.
Re: Tyson Beckford Sends D9gerianking, Nigerian Aspiring Model Nasty Comments by ZianaJordana(f): 5:43am On Feb 28, 2015
Wow. What a dick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina, Osita Iheme And Kanayo O Kanayo On Set Of A New Movie / Peace Hyde Covers Nu People Magazine / Toke Makinwa Flashes Cleavage In Sheer Print Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.