Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities (15089 Views)

This Sexy Nigerian Medical Personnel Photos Are Making Guys Go Gaga Crazy On IG / Nigerian Female Celebrities Accused Of Bleaching (photos) / 10 Hot Nigerian Female Celebrities Not In Relationship With "Six-pack" Men(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you don't include OMOTOLA EHHH POSTER, I WILL DROP BOMB IN YOUR VILLAGE. grin grin grin
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by englishmart(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
rokiatu:
If you don't include OMOTOLA EHHH POSTER, I WILL DROP BOMB IN YOUR VILLAGE. grin grin grin
her time don pass jare... And for the bomb, e just be like bangers for my country. We are used to it
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by HoneySwag(f): 6:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rita Dominic isn't sexy. She has a nice skin,so fresh bt dats nt sexy
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by DaGC(m): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ohh Eva!!! cool
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Nostradamus: 7:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
englishmart:
yeah
really? shocked
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by englishmart(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
Nostradamus:
really? shocked
kini?
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Nostradamus: 11:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
englishmart:
kini?
what?
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by axortedbabe(f): 7:40am On Feb 27, 2015
wetin waje dey do there
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by englishmart(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
HoneySwag:
Rita Dominic isn't sexy. She has a nice skin,so fresh bt dats nt sexy
you must be kidding me
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by englishmart(m): 11:51am On Feb 27, 2015
Nostradamus:
what?
wetin?
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Nostradamus: 12:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
englishmart:
wetin?
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Nostradamus: 12:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
englishmart:
wetin?
ki lo so?
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Wendy80(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
twerkjack:
NAH SHES NOW TOO FAT AND HER SKIN IS TOOOOOOOO SOFT KNIDA WRINKLY NOW.SHE DOESNT TAKE CARE OF HER CUREVES ANYMORE ND GENEVIEVE EVEN SENIOR HER angry
Comparing a mother of 4 to mother of 1. Do u know what childbirth does to a woman's body?
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sarimah:
hmmmmmmm.....

someone is missing
Omo sexy... kiss
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by atilla(m): 2:24am On Mar 01, 2015
Nice post

Although don't think Eva is that sexy. And Rita as no1 undecided undecided undecided
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Fiteghi(m): 8:17am On Feb 23, 2019
how can i get a sexy nigerian laday contac
Re: meet ten of the most sexy nigerian female celebrities by Fiteghi(m): 8:26am On Feb 23, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] embarassedi am intrested to meet a sexy lady contac me sexy ladies in adamawa on 09063131988

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Omoni Oboli's 40th Birthday Dinner Party / 20 Hot Sex Photos Of Kim Kardashian You Have Never Seen Before / Paul Okoye Twin Babies New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.