Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? (650 Views)

WATCH THIS SPACE (Electrical Showcase & Review) / Lekki Tiling Company ; IVRY TILERS / Professional Builders, Designers, Painters And Tilers At Your Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Are these sets of people not on nairaland or don't have anything to show for what they do or offer?

Architects and Builders have showed us what they have to offer... What about the subsector holders?
Re: Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? by ideology(m): 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
plumbers and tilers are Artisans lipsrsealed

How many of them do you know that are really active on social media??

Architect/Builders are professionals, they network to get contract and use social platforms to sell their services.

But I can assure you, are builder/Architect you meet can recommend you to artisans that they have worked with.
Re: Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? by naijamatter: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
For your Electrical needs visit www.electrical.com.ng
Re: Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? by phorget(m): 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good observation and your opinion would be seconded by me. However,I think its worthy of note to inform whoever that might need the service of professional Tiler,POP designer,and painters to contact us at BluePrint INC. Our jobs speaks for itself and we have a travel-team that can work in any part of the country. Contact us on: Phone- 08166682048, watsapp-08036168806, BBM-2A2F3D7C.

1 Like

Re: Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 26, 2015
ideology:
plumbers and tilers are Artisans lipsrsealed

How many of them do you know that are really active on social media??

Architect/Builders are professionals, they network to get contract and use social platforms to sell their services.

But I can assure you, are builder/Architect you meet can recommend you to artisans that they have worked with.
i know but don't tell me we dont have those who use social network. I have seen only one guy.
Re: Why Dont We Have A Showcase Thread For Tilers, Plumbers, Electricians Etc? by ideology(m): 7:48am On Feb 26, 2015
2sexi:
i know but don't tell me we dont have those who use social network. I have seen only one guy.
Well it would be wrong to say none of them are on social media, but Knowing just 1 so far shows the statistics.

(1) (Reply)

A Fantastic & Well Finished 4bedroom Flat New House To Let @ Magodo Phase 2 / Hot Sales @ Surulere Only Check It Out. / Direct Urgent Requests @ Ogba, Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.